What's new

How often do you shower ?

R

Red Berry

wtf is up with people who have hot showers in there homes not using them for days at a time ?

The Revolution

Veteran
Once a day atleast.. LoL Someone told me the other day that they dont wash their jeans everytime they wear them.. Tried convincing me theyre not meant to be washed with every use. That might have been cool in 1930s, but you're gna start to smell after not washing your levis all week.

O

OGShaman

I'm down to 3 - 5 times a day. I have some anxiety issues stemming from a lot shit that I have dealt with in my life, and showers are just soothing and relaxing. Therapeutic in my case.

Everywhere I go girls tell me I smell good :biggrin:

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
the dirty finger nails are nasty bro .
:biggrin: I see it so often on the forums but i'm used to it now and expect to see dirty finger nails but yeah I know what you're talking about. This thread reminds me of an Aussie hippy vegan dude I knew in Thailand who thought him and his girl didn't need to shower for weeks because they are vegan... both taking bjj and muay thai classes in Thailand humidity and heat I might add. some unreal funk power a solid 7 on the hobo scale.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I shower at least once a day. If Im working and get dirty I shower twice, once in the morning to wake up and once at night to wash off.

Smoking indica meds or strong hash before a shower is pretty nice too lol. I've even know ppl that smoke weed in the shower.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
At least twice a year ...

At least twice a year ...

Usually that would be around my birthday and Christmas.

And that's even if I don't need one :peacock:

Former Guest

:biggrin: I see it so often on the forums but i'm used to it now and expect to see dirty finger nails but yeah I know what you're talking about. This thread reminds me of an Aussie hippy vegan dude I knew in Thailand who thought him and his girl didn't need to shower for weeks because they are vegan... both taking bjj and muay thai classes in Thailand humidity and heat I might add. some unreal funk power a solid 7 on the hobo scale.

while I can understand dirty fingernails being in forum pics because we're in our gardens digging in dirt and then when we're done we take pics normally but what I don't understand is

LONG NASTY CURVED GROSS FINGERNAILS/TOENAILS ON MEN

are you a vampire or do you do coke all day? wtf don't touch me with those and just because you cut all but one of them doesn't make me suspect you pic your nose all day long either. :puke:

Coba

Veteran
1-2 times a day. depends.

how bout brushing your teeth too. Oh it's the worst when someone talks to me with that goat farm, petting zoo breath. there's a lady where I work with gold fronts and ... HOLY CRAP! it's like those things trap rotten meat. There's got to be a dead rat in there or something.

dekab247

Once a day minimum...What is wrong with the next statement? My Dentist told me to stop brushing so much. I have literally brushed the enamel off of my teeth. Can't stand a dirty mouth. It is for sure an OCD type behavior. Drink a soda. brush teeth/mouth, eat candy etc etc...D

dddaver

Veteran
1. Hot water can get expensive.

2. some folks have arthritis or something and the extra humidity or just the water hitting might make it hurt.

That said, I try to shower everyday in the summer to wash off the funk, but every other day in the winter, works usually.

And what? I just cut my nails this past June. You expect more? :biggrin: Man, these high maintenance people, what you gonna do?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It depends on what I'm doing, if I'm out in the yard getting sweaty then yes, I take a shower. If I'm sitting on my couch watching football then I don't, unless I spill the bean, chili and cheese dip I made for the game all over myself. :biggrin:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
well I spend a lot of time in the river and lake ..does that count...I shower when I sweat or get dirty...so just about every day ..in summer sometimes 2x a day cause it gets to 115 here and I definitely sweat...FWIW soaking in the river for an hour or more gets me as clean as showering maybe cleaner...just my hair really needs shampoo... 83 ppm river water....yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
on a side note ...who takes a pee when they shower ... I find that gross but have heard peeps say they do....yuck .......

dddaver

Veteran
George Costanza nervously looks around, then throws his arms in the air and shouts, "IT'S ALL JUST PIPES!"

In Marine boot camp they tell the trainees peeing in the shower cures athletes feet. But if some asshole peed on me in a mob shower I think I might object a tad, like freak the fuck out.

I shower every day or every other day, depending on activity and such. I didn't shower yesterday, bit all I did was play video games, dick around in my garden some, and bake a couple loaves of bread. When I was employed, I showered daily.

And since switching to pine tar soap for my hair, I definitely only need to wash it every other day. Normally my hair was always greasy but with this stuff it still feels nice and clean now. Great for the dog too.

Now hand washing is another thing though. I wash my hands with regularity and I do so properly, not this splash in water some folks do. Gross. Lather for at least a minute, two for a proper wash, rinse completely, dry thoroughly. I'm kinda particular about hand washing, must be from my days as a Nurse.

As to peeing, I pee in my shower every time I am in there. In group showers, I wouldn't dream of it whether others were in there or not. I've been known to rub one out on occasion though, so give a guy some elbow room!

Latest posts

Latest posts