What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Klutter's Cure Journal

G

I apologize for being away....

I apologize for being away....

Hey all - yup, this is Klutter.... I know, the nick probably gives it away.

I have debated whether I should login and write this or not but after continuing to follow many threads, and see my work constantly bumped up....I felt it important to the community I so supported to do so.

So..... going against my lawyer's advice (as my posts HAVE and are currently being used against me)... Here's the truth and final ending to the love of my life......growing.

My results from these tests were never obtained. Following my last post as Klutter my home was raided by DEA/ATF and all of my test 'subjects' were removed including all of my gear, my freedom and my right as a US citizen to grow my own bud.

In my life I had never experienced such a MSNBC type event, and it had substantial affects not only on me but my family. I was treated like a Meth-lab manufacturer... my house was surrounded, DEA brought SWAT with them and I was pinned down in my yard with fully automatic weapons aimed at my head. It was brutally emotional for me....as I'm not a 'hardened' criminal nor am I viewed that way by joe-q-public. I live a peaceful life, dont deal and basically was just enjoying my accomplishments as a learning grower.

I began to grow bud to avoid having to deal with shady people, in shady places and remove myself from the entire drug scene. Instead, I was thrusted head first into the mess by the local sheriff.

Either way - I obtained a fantastic lawyer who has, and continues to, assist me in this horrible battle for my freedom.

Perhaps one day I will return and continue my research. But until the USA realizes that Alcohol is a much stronger killer than bud... my freedom here is in jeopardy.

However I have been lurking... cause we all know that smoking is not the true addiction - it's growing it!

I am now in the process of trying to calculate my risks if I were to pick back up my hobby. Whether another search warrant can be issued using the Patriot act or if I'm somewhat safe as I've already been 'taken down'. But as anyone who's been busted knows, it's a risky business even discussing with a lawyer.... cause not a single one will ever tell you "Oh yea, you're safe, feel free!".

Either way - I miss you all, this board, and putting the knowledge I obtained here into action! All I can say is - whether you live in a city, or in the woods, never forget - BE SAFE.... I was a single guy, living in a rural area, never sold, told no one, etc - and my ass is getting nailed to the wall.

Klutter

Last edited:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Sorry about your experience. Did you get caught because of your internet activity?

Grownerd

wow man that is terrible... yea did they say how they busted you? And how much and what exactly did they charge you with?

G

Thanks guys for your support....

What really sucks, and most who have been popped can relate to, is that when I was growing/curing/posting I felt like I was 'part of the team'... I was chatting with Gypsy, Gold dust woman, GhostToker, etc... posting my findings and really a part of this community....

The moment I got fucked by DEA/ATF, I felt alone... fighting a battle for my own safety and freedom... amazing how fast that feeling can change.

3dDream - uhhh, no, I did not get 'caught' by my internet activity. Truth is, and from what I've learned so far, DEA/ATF doesnt pay attention to where you go on the web. Again, my own experience.... The biggest mistake I made was I used a laptop of mine to not only post my findings/cure logs but also to utilize monitoring probe software I downloaded in order to monitor my growing environment...so when my place was raided my laptop was IN my grow room...and they took it. Needless to say, I didnt have time to wipe out the harddrive as I was face down in my dining room, handcuffed. Meaning I had a very short amount of time (after bailing out of jail) to cancel my Klutter account here.... it was already too late and 'they' had already used my cookies to login and print out all my postings.

Grownerd - I was charged with a variety of BS shit... cultivation, intent to sell, possession of firearms, etc.... charges mean little once these whores raid your home.

As it stands now... I'm asking that this thread be closed... perhaps one day I'll continue my research, or maybe someone else can pick up where I left off.. but for now... I will no longer be adding to this post.

Peace all and please - BE SAFE AND PARANOID...CAUSE YA NEVER KNOW.

tintala

Just harvested ak47xssh

Just harvested ak47xssh

and am really dissappointed with the smell. It was jut ok when growing, but very sticky and lots of triches, when i harvested and hung em on the third day they still smell like hay, and nothing like dank nugz. How dissappointing this is, i had a great grow, just happens to have no thc>!?!? WTF? I am just so upset all that time and effort went down the drain. let's see what happens after it cures.

Last edited:

SvenB

tintala said:
and am really dissappointed with the smell. It was jut ok when growing, but very sticky and lots of triches, when i harvested and hung em on the third day they still smell like hay, and nothing like dank nugz. How dissappointing this is, i had a great grow, just happens to have no thc>!?!? WTF? I am just so upset all that time and effort went down the drain. let's see what happens after it cures.

They don't get a danky smell until after their cure, You said you saw trichs but there is no THC? THC is not what makes the smell.

S

statictattoo

He must know what lead to the bust he's just not telling, they need probable cause for a warrent.. and for ATF and swat to be there.. they thought he was dangerous for some reason... fuck i hate reading about busts.. makes the insides twist up

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Oh man just got done reading this thread. Awesome thread, but with a sad ending:)

THC123

Veteran
This has been an intersting read.

Too bad it ended that way.

Finally someone else who experienced teh same problems as me:woohoo:

islander420

Too bad this project can't continue. A lot of good info.

Check your friends, enemies or ex's. One of them was probably pinched and you were probably snitched on to make a deal. Hopefully this is not the case, but it happens all the time. You should find out who it is when they present the evidence. Really can't trust anyone.

I know lots of guys that have been locked up for various things. One thing they all have in common, if they weren't caught red handed, is they were all snitched on.

Wish you the best in your situation.

M

m00nchild

Great thread that I just found by utilizing "ye olde searche engine" and it really upsets me that it ended the way it did for Klutter. I hope that someday Klutter can log back in and tell us what happened with him. Until then we can only speculate.

...Speaking of which, my bet is that he was definitely snitched on. It's just usually the reason. Okay, well the other usual reason is stealing electricity, but I just don't think Klutter was doing that, so I'm going with snitched.

Loose lips sink ships.

good post and very timely for me.. one thing to keep in mind (for the hanging time) is the humidity in your area.. I hung a sample bud 6 days ago and it is just drying out now..( with humidifier running) but I live in eastern US.. when I lived in the west US it was SO MUCH drier..good luck and peace to all
J

K

KMK0420

i will have to agree, DEA/ATF doesn't come battering through without SOME evidence. a nosy neighbor running their mouth about weed smell is enough now a days, so odor control is a must; he mentioned firearms...if ATF was involved, something big was goin' down.

here is a prime example (now, i don't know OP, but im just using this as a reference)

dude grows a small 400-1k watt grow, produces himself a pound or two or three to store up and smoke throughout the year...his buddies stop over, they dont know about the grow but dude sells them a fat sack since they're close friends.

that friend runs his mouth to another friend about this "bomb ass weed" he got...and more people show up...money flashes its face...boom, you just caught the eye of narcotics.

and from there, it's easy to obtain a warrant.

if dude was the ONLY one who knew about the grow and/or immediate family and nobody blabbered, it had to have been OP's methods of discretion, of some sort - or another unrelated crime just battering its way through.

nice thread klutter,
here's what my (limited) experience taught me in the drying/curing field:
-drying time varies greatly depending on bud size/density and air humidity.In my place,required drying time has varied from 4 to 15 days.
-when the buds begin to feel dry to the touch and lose their fresh green aspect,they go in the jar.
-the jar are opened ten minutes every day until the hay smell wears off.That can take between one and several weeks.
-then they are opened every three days for about two weeks
-then I open the jars once a week for a few more weeks
-then they taste and smell great!never felt a change in potency though,but nicely cured buds make you want to smoke more!
tip:if your bud ever become too dry,which negatively affects taste and appearance,you can put a freshly cut fan leave in the jar.the moisture will go from the leave to the buds and "rehydrate" them to a nicer feel.
hope your experiment goes well.
I would open the "never to be opened" jar just enough time to check it doesn't go moldy from staying in a too humid atmosphere.
keep up with the nice experiments !

THANKS for recipe !

shit! what the fuck ! i had been happily reading this thread untill end of page 7.
i am shocked !Klutter, i am very sorry for you . i hope you will be free man .
i am seeing better why i am a paraniod :S

Latest posts

Latest posts