What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do YOU personally yield?

Neuronaut

This is for all of us ICMAG'rs that
are concerned with yield and pulling the highest gram per watt that we can. I think that if we all post our yields and basic info that goes along with it... We will eventually be able to see some trends and be able to apply them to our own grows to get the best results possible. Plus it's fun to see how your set up and skills compare to your fellow growers.

I say we use the following format to report our results, this is the info for my
last grow:

Yield: 12oz
Flowering Watts: 600 hps
G.P.W: .56
# of plants: 4
Strain: Serious Seeds AK 47
Flowering time: 56 days
Vegative info: 2 months from seed under 400w MH
Soil or Hydro: Hydro
Notes: Anything else that you want to report such as CO2 or whatever.

Participate!!!!

THC•20

Yield: 4-5oz
Flowering Watts: 250 hps
G.P.W: .56
# of plants: 4 (flowering), 4 (mothers), 4(clones), small cuttings/clones may vary.
Distance of Light From Plants: 12"
Strains current in garden: DSD (3 different phenos) Chem double-D
Flowering time: Today *61 days / I harvest usually around 65 days but going 70+ this round

Vegetative info: All clones grow for at least 30+ days before flowering under 300w Cool White CFL's, I keep the moms /clones that will flower in 2 liters and keep the small clones in small styrofoam cups
Soil or Hydro: Soil

Gallon: 3 gallon pots

Nutes: Veg: Floranova Grow (I only use it every 4-5 wks) / Flowering: FloraNova Bloom + Floralicious. I make a gallon of water consisting of 2 tsp of floranova bloom and 1 tbsp of Floralicious, feed in-between every 3 waterings

Notes: Eh nothin' much to note... I don't really flush, I just stop feeding them nutes about 2-3 wks before I chop em lol. Also I practice LSTing and topping. I can't say that I've flowered a non topped / low stress trained plant every since my first grow.

Neuronaut

GPW is total grams divided by total watts... So in order to convert five ounces to grams you would take 5x28 which equals 140 grams and then divide it by 250 and your gpw would be .56. Exactly the same as mine. Ha!

growDaddy

Yield: 7.4oz
Flowering Watts: 150 hps x 2 + 6 55w CFL
G.P.W: .33
Strain: THC MB
Flowering time: 64 days
Vegative info: 4 weeks under 2 55w CFL
Soil or Hydro: Hydro
grow room size: 6 sq ft
source: clone
nutes: Envy A&B, GH KoolBLoom, black strap molasseses, lots of TLC

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
last grow.

Yield: 42grams
Flowering Watts: 70watt hps
G.P.W: .6
Strain: various bagseed
Flowering time: i dont remember. varied. lets call it around 80 days total.
Vegative info: also varies. but lets say 1 month.
Soil or Hydro: soil
Notes: ph flux, overnute, high heat. some stress that grow. not a ton but enough.

full time daddy
Veteran
last grow

Yield: 550grams
Flowering Watts: 2k hps
G.P.W: this was one side of a colisum
# of plants: 45 (every other plant site)
Strain: sam skunkman thai haze x skunk 1
Flowering time: 100 days {needed 20 more}
Vegative info: 2 day's from clone
Soil or Hydro: 25% soil 75% perlite
Notes: used bulb's Floranova bloom fert's, plants where in dark for 3 days do to landlord walk about of the house.
for the strain being 80-90% sativa i was happy with yeild

I'd have thought 8 weeks was shy for seed plants. My Jackie Whites get 10 weeks and I'm prepared to let my AK47s go longer.

2 x 600w in the 8 x 4 flower tent and I chop every 5 weeks from under 1 light at a time.

5 x Jackie White from Paradise Seeds each batch.

Total of 7 weeks in veg tent, 2 weeks in germination tray (from seed getting wet) then 5 weeks in 11 litre pots. 400w cmh @ 18/6.

lucas formula and ro water, Liquid Silicon as pH up. Passive hydro, medium is Fytocell. Feed 1 litre a day for vegging plants, 2 litres a day in flower. Nothing else and no flush.

The 5 plants left to grow free range = 15oz from 10 weeks of flowering. Done as a scrog, 25oz or close.

After managing to drop a sprout while potting up I tried GH Flora Nova Grow on the remainng 4. Grew like triffids and stuffed the tent but still only yielded the 3oz per plant the free range lucas formula plants gave,

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
8 x 1000w hps
8 Botanicare 4x4 16site 5in net pots - aeroponic
-128 plants
-1oz/plant avg
-Soma Diesel, g13, mass sour diesel, ak47xwonderdiesel

1week veg 6-14 week bud depending on strain

To be honest it depends on the moon cycle! during summer i will yield HUGGE inside but through out winter yield is smaller, but quicker!

Nutes- used ADVANCED NUTES CONNOSEUR, dont by it!! shits weak, waste of money, paid $700 for a product that was out performed by BC and GH... i personally make my own organic teas for feeding, feed your plants poop and they will smell like BABY SHIT! mmmm mmmm anyquestions hit me up.

tricks: molasses and powdered citric acid

Dmafioso13

are you serious? connoisseur is the shit! it yeilded more than AN's own 2+ program consisting of 14 products. Ive had bad ass results with connoisseur, but the guy at the local hydro store swears by bio bizz products. he said for the last 10 decades that bio bizz has placed top 7 in the cannabis cup

full time daddy
Veteran
are you serious? connoisseur is the shit! it yeilded more than AN's own 2+ program consisting of 14 products. Ive had bad ass results with connoisseur, but the guy at the local hydro store swears by bio bizz products. he said for the last 10 decades that bio bizz has placed top 7 in the cannabis cup

was this your test? or just what u have read / seen from there web site?

not to get off subject...... BUT....... AN's 2+ was matched with GH floranova bloom + bud blood/big bud/overdrive{4 not 14] on my test not AN's word...... and im sure could hold it's own to connoisseur..... easy simple cheap poor one bottle add tsp{or so}/g budblood/bigbud/overdrive.... :2cents:

C

CMoon

for the strain being 80-90% sativa i was happy with yeild

strongly concur OO420, nice to see some realistic yeild figures growers, ive had as low as 8 oz per 600 with a strain like chem/rom from seed and various other harder to grow plants, and ime no matter how long your skills improve maybe the max with a certain strains 11 ish with a 600 or possibley less and still performed some great skillz, on the other hand grow a selected for yeild clone like chronic and id dare bet money any compitant grower would hit a gpw 3rd time around if not sooner:woohoo: indica:dueling:sativa:laughing: we all have the choice:joint:

on an average I hit 30 oz with 2x600 in dripped cocco.......when iv scrogged known heavy weights mono (single strain)under the same wattage ive hit low 40s , other growers ive spoke to over the last decade have simular yeilds, from strain to strain , as a rule of thumb i tend to break every grow:laughing: the dicas yeild to extremes with practise and more then 4 weeks veg without environmental or nutrient issues......ime plant numbers as in sog play a role on speed but a fraction of the number under controlled veg yeild the same.

i can see from the time im rambling on my own shit again so ill stop

bests with progess growers, cmoon

B

B. Self Reliant

Yield: 11 oz
Flowering Watts: 600 hps
G.P.W: .52
# of plants: 11 plants in 8" pots
Strain: DNA's LA Confidential
Flowering time: 61 days (couple days too long)
Vegative info: 2 weeks in 1.5" rw cubes under a T5 to root, transplanted to 3" rw cubes for another week under the T5, then transplanted to hydroton and vegged under the 600 HPS for 5 days
Soil or Hydro: 2x4 ebb & flow tray
Notes: No CO2, advanced nutrients Sensi Bloom 2-part (2 weeks at 1200 PPM, 2 at 1400 & 2 at 1600, then 2 weeks of only Sweet Leaf), also used Floralicious Plus, piranha powder, big bud powder. Trimmed to the main stalk and 4-6 side branches during week 3 of flowering. All buds and leaves on bottom 5-6" of the plants get stripped.

Considering the quality of the plant and the restrictions of my grow, I am generally happy with this yield. If I put (32) 6" pots in there and cut out the 5 days of veg time under the HPS, I could substantially increase my yield, but I don't care to have a plant count that high. The strain does well when grown like that though, and I bet I could get about a 40% increase in yield if I did it. I gave up my SFV OG Kush mom to grow the LA Con, and I will never regret it!

Sleepy

Veteran
last cycle yielded 7.1 oz. from six plants.

flowered under 400 Watts HPS

vegged for 2 months +/-

ProMix in 2 gallon growbags

grown from seed

strain: Genius x Deep Chunkby Cannacopia.

link in signature.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Yield: 45 grams
Flowering Watts: 500 w MH 5200 k
G.P.W: 0.09 (yes, I know, pathetic)
# of plants: 6 flowered (started with 8, one male and one died from heat)
Strain: various bagseed
Flowering time: 57 - 71 days
Vegative info: 38 or 45 days from seed (2 plants started a week later) under 500 w MH 10,000 k
Soil or Hydro: organic soil
Notes: I had at least 3 major problems -- heat, bad nutes, and two plants per 3-gal pot. I even had one hermie. This was my worst yield ever, but I think I have the major problems solved this time around. I typically average around 1 oz per plant with bagseed.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I like this thread.

You want to be really scientific? Add another figure.

If you flower for 60 days that is a different watt:gram number than if you flower for 90 days.

Not sure what to call it, but it is a factor in the electricity bill.

I think it would be a big deal if you were running a huge setup though, a 400 watt or 1k watt running for another 30 days compared to 60 days is not a huge jump in the bill unless you live where electricity is crazy priced currently.

I think the flower time and the watt:gram number is important for those who don't get as much yield wise BUT flowered and or vegged for an extra 30 days or more. Help people realize what can be wrong with their setups.

I checked this thread out for 600 watt average yields. I am a little under 50% myself with my smaller grows and I want to be at least .50 grams per watt or 10+ zips but hope to pull no less than 1 eLBow for my 600 grow.

One thing I am learning is decent light will always end up easier than a cfl/cab grow even if you can pull decent weight using a rigged cfl or other style of grow. Why not get 1 light, keep it simple and let the plants grow as they are intended. Less stress, easier to manage and less effort on your part and with the decent light your yield will be fine without it needing to be perfect with lower light grows.

I hope to post my average 600 watt or dual 600 watt grow soon enough.