Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera strain mélange.

Thread Title Search
Chimera strain mélange. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2018, 01:38 AM #21
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
simply ire

This the haze x SS plant 1 on the left. She has the long white pistils the lemon cello sported and most SS dominant strains ive come across. I pulled out the plant for a feeding and the smell projecting from the plant was amazing! It has that sweet skunk incense funk I just love. This thing pumps out funk! I would normally be bummed to get another SS leaner but this plant smells so incredible I really dont mind. The cherry on top is that it's filling in quickly and looks like if grown properly she will produce. Loving this girl at the moment...

Jahaze is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:11 PM #22
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Blockhead Crosses

This will probably be the last update before the holidays...Below is the cheese (left) and warlock (right) together and some close ups of the warlock. The warlock has been growing with no issues whatsoever. just water and grow...pretty straightforward and im just waiting for the 1st terps to appear so I can smell her. Right now the small buds dont really give off anything. Both plants really not showing much stretch at all...

Jahaze is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:20 PM #23
Jahaze

Cheese x BH

This is the crazy looking cheese plant that is full of leaf and stem mutations. The flat ribbon like stem is twisting on itself as it grows and shooting off multiple branches as it does. The plant is almost wider than it is tall. If you look around the pictures below you will see the flattened stem and leaf mutations all over. Other than that, she seems to be a normal plant. There was an initial stretch upwards and then she started to go sideways..she was never topped. The loud "green" cannabis smell she possessed in veg has vanished and I really have to put my nose to the plant to get the faintest of smell. The tiny new flowers dont smell either. Anyhow here is my circus freak...hoping she becomes the main attraction.

Jahaze is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:09 PM #24
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Weird. Both of the mothers used for each of those hybrids are meant to have heavy skunky type terps. Would of thought you'd be able to smell at least something by now. Maybe flowering has to a little bit more along to get the full whack. Or maybe you've got the genetic combination of the Blox side of the cross..

Old 12-23-2018, 06:55 PM #25
Jahaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
Weird. Both of the mothers used for each of those hybrids are meant to have heavy skunky type terps. Would of thought you'd be able to smell at least something by now. Maybe flowering has to a little bit more along to get the full whack. Or maybe you've got the genetic combination of the Blox side of the cross..
Hey Kal...yeah I was a bit surprised myself knowing both are in the same terp family which is why I wanted to run them side by side. I believe is as you note that it just needed a bit of time to develop as this morning the cheese plant has more flower and she has started to smell again. Not the same smell as in veg but a mild earthy skunky smell. The warlock I think may share the pollen inputs terp profile as its still a faint smell and I'm picking up some sort of fruit...although it's still early for either plant. At any rate, both plants look like they are in full flower mode and are changing almost daily. I expect both will show their true nature in the upcoming weeks.
Jahaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:35 AM #26
Jahaze

Jack Pine week 6

This is my only pine skunk x jack female. After reading some other grow journals on the jpine, I decided to flower the plant with an even canopy and load up on the nitrogen at the bottom of the container as the plant is said to have a big nitrogen draw in flower. Aside from the mild tip burn, the plant is doing ok. I have a clone that is growing natural and plan to flower it that way for the next run to see the plants true structure. Anyhow, she is very resinous and I think leans towards the Jack side as the smell is very fruity and skunky with just a touch of pine but nothing overwhelming. Thinner leaf structure than I expected but then I've never seen the mom so I'm just speculating.

Jahaze is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:21 PM #27
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of light
simply gorgeous, Jahaze!
rexamus616 is online now Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 04:10 PM #28
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Of the many hybrids that were released by Chimera over the last 4 or so years, this is one of a few that deserves a deeper pheno hunt. Just my opinion

Old 01-30-2019, 05:40 PM #29
Jahaze

Buddha love

rexamus616, thanks. Kalbhairav, yeah I agree. I was bummed that of the 5 seeds i planted only one was a female. I have the other half pack waiting for after this run along with the SS x Jack as well.

Below is an update of the burmese x BB gals I have going at the moment. FB1 on the left is at week #6 and looks like maybe another 2-3 weeks as she is really maturing quickly at this point. The other two I left veg a bit more and as a result are taller but the one in the middle (tallest) has a different structure than FB1, FB3. They all smell fantastic but Ill wait till harvest to give my input on overall smell.

Jahaze is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:20 PM #30
Jahaze

Cheese, Warlock (Blockhead)

This is the Cheese x BH (left side) and the Warlock x BH (right). the picture was taken about 10 days ago so they are a bit further along and I'll post at harvest. First off, both plants are stinkers...actually the Jack Pine posted above is also a stinker. The charcoal filter is doing a great job of scrubbing the smell as I dont appreciate the funk until I take them out of the room. the smelliest is the Warlock but it maybe because its the closest to being done. The cheese and Jpine are equally stinky but the Jpine is further behind in flower so I anticipate the smell to intensify. Once out of the room the two plant quickly spread their fragrance throughout the house. I mean really funky. Ill wait to describe the cheese plant as it is still evolving. The warlock was a real surprise with its powerful aroma of sweet rotting fruit with an acrid skunk undertone. The fruitiness is more berry type smell but man it's glorious! Very resinous as you see and exceedingly quick to flower compared to the cheese. I think both plants were at week 8 in the picture but I'm not really sure. The cheese plant really spread out in flower and I like the bud structure. The plant still has some time to go but its started to fill nicely in last couple days. The warlock didn't stretch much and on the next run I will let veg much longer. The cheese didn't need as much veg to perform better. Anyhow here they are:

Jahaze is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.