What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG4 X SOUR KUSH

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I dropped off the Merk at the dispensary today. I brought them a couple of cones to test it before putting it out.

They put it out at $14 a gram with the next highest at $12. So the highest priced by $2 per gram. The bulk of their table was $10 per gram. Out of about 25 strains only 5 were above $11.

They loved the taste and smell and said it looked really really nice. I grabbed their scope and they said "no need for that". But I put it under anyway to which they said "oh wow".

Of the 5 at $12 or more 3 are mine and the top was the Merk followed by Nightmare Diesel and Deathstar. All 3 are by me.

Overall they really liked it and want more soon. Thanks for the cut.

:thank you::thank you:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I took her down on day 68 with a week flush. Feed her 1.2 EC Jacks in coco. They smoked her 9 days after chop. RH during cure was 43 to 45%. She was not ready to trim till yesterday so a 8 day dry period.

A

acridlab

thats awesome, ichabod. thanks again, for giving her a shot. I'm really glad ppl are enjoying it.. i just pulled another one down myself n i know i sound like a broken record,, but she does have a really nice tranquil stone,, and thats why i really like it..
picture.php
peace

i got a few new ones for ya:big grin:
that punk ass forum got to the gg4
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
Forum X GG#4??OMG beautiful...Joesy has one called Motherload or lode i think..DJXX

A

acridlab

I'm pretty sure thats what she is.. my bro ran forum a few times in our room,, and thats the only hermie prone plant I've had in there.. found a bean in a gg4 nug and popped it. its in week 7 and starting to look pretty cookyish ,, huge bluish calyxes, etc… maybe a crazy gg4 s1? anything possible… ill keep u guys posted and she's urs if she smokes good,,, peace

A

acridlab

prolly really good^^^the best rosin I've had yet was the true o.g though,, holy smokes,, i went to church THAT day.., heres a few other shots of the new glu
picture.php
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I took a run to the dispensary Monday and they were like when you going to have more Merk. We are tired of being asked when we will have more. lol I told them about 11 weeks.

A

acridlab

Hey guys, been slammed at work. On my phone lately, so its been hard to post alot. Anyhow , I'm really glad u guys are enjoying the merk. It's been a crowd pleaser for sure.
It's no gg4, but it's definitely earned its spot. I've tossed tons of 'elites' this year, but ppl still want this one. That's cool with me. Thnx ichy n wax. You guys will be holding her down while I take a break in Jan.
Here's some late shots, from last night.. peace
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts