What's new

Noreason's Hashish

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Wait......

Please tell me you used the trim to make the hash,... that is WAY to pretty of a bud to toss on a screen!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait......

Please tell me you used the trim to make the hash,... that is WAY to pretty of a bud to toss on a screen!!!

:D:D:D

I used 100g of fresh frozen sugar trim only. All the flowers are in the jars waiting to be smoked ;)
I post those pictures because I think more details are interesting for who reads, but hey, if I would use such a flower I would use it to make some bho for sure :D

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to post some new extraction shots. Jars are becoming empty and waiting the next crop I did a quick water extraction using a 250µ (280?) screen to filter the bigger contaminants and then collect the glands over a 25µ screen.
Half an hour and hashish was ready to dry in proper conditions ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's not pure as other extractions I did, but I think the starting material was the key. I mixed 3 different plant's trimming leaves and one was a little bad, too many small parts... when I use trim comes from plants grown in hydro I think the hash tends to be purer...big leaves, big stem don't make much contaminants.

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Ahhh what a wonderful extraction !!!!
I'm very sad for everyones can't tasted your extraction......

Peccato che mi sono dimenticato di prendere lo screen....

jump /injack

Veteran
You've shown me a new way and I thank you for it, the simplicity of the funnels and screen is a "I can do that". Great extractions needn't be complicated.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I pull out from the freezer all the trim bags and make some good hashish.

The method is the same, filtered with a 280µ and then collected in the funnel on a 25µ screen.

picture.php

picture.php

Want a slice?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
tasty looking hash.
so just with 1 screen eh? very clean looking i must say.
you just have to love ice water extractions.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tasty looking hash.
so just with 1 screen eh? very clean looking i must say.
you just have to love ice water extractions.

I love concentrates, made with or without solvent, dry or wet processed, everyone has its reason to be :blowbubbles:

However, I collected a lot of trim in the past months....well...maybe years, so I put everything remained doing a good water extraction, one of the best time/quality/quantity method to obtain the resin to me.

I'm pretty sure I could obtain cleaner resin, but this would take more time and I can't feel any difference once melted on the Ti pad, so I just go fast, let's say 1 hour and something to do everything and place the resin to dry.

:wave:

EllieGrows

Veteran
This is incredible, not sure i completely understand method but i will reread the thread. Would love to see some more process pictures.

elanius

Veteran
Just tried this methode and it is amazing i must say, beautiful smell to the hash. Thank you noreason!

Latest posts

Latest posts