What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MCT vape carts tasting terrible. Help meeeee!

toohighmf

Veteran
I've done everything from diluting from 50/50 to 75/25 and it's disgusting. Is there a particular MCT oil, or something I need to do to the oil aside from heat & mix? It's weird because I dropped a bit from the syringe on my toungue and it was delicious!
My battery is turned down to 3.6v. Wtf???
Will MCT emulsify with PG or PEG400?
My carts with PEG/PG blended with bho taste a lot more like the strain than this MCT shite. Thanks!

I've done everything from diluting from 50/50 to 75/25 and it's disgusting. Is there a particular MCT oil, or something I need to do to the oil aside from heat & mix? It's weird because I dropped a bit from the syringe on my toungue and it was delicious!
My battery is turned down to 3.6v. Wtf???
Will MCT emulsify with PG or PEG400?
My carts with PEG/PG blended with bho taste a lot more like the strain than this MCT shite. Thanks!

Stick to flowers ...............

killa12345

i only use peg and the taste is just like the strain but a bit weaker. I know my homies use MCT but i dont like the idea of vaping things like coconut oil.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I tried mixing mct, ppg, peg 400, to me they all tasted sweet or like shit, I went to a wax pen and vape rosin in it...

flatslabs

We normally just use distillate and a few drops of terpenes when making our cartridges, but works decently with winterized oil as well.

For winterized wax the holy terp pure flavorless works well at about 0.4ml / 1g concentrate.