What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forced Entry - Part 1

JustDoIt

Jesus christ you got me hooked! And now made me late to meet up with a friend, hahaha

Looking forward to pt 2!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
good story, but its hard to believe......

if someone is about to rip you off, why tell him the strains and how much you have in there?

you wouldn't......

L

longearedfriend

the girl asked a question, he answered it because.. well he has some questions for the girl too.

it's an exchange, you can't take without giving :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

good yarn.......

w/a title like that I though it was gonna be some twisted over the top Yummybud tale.

Max Yields

Nice read!! Great story you handled yourself & the whole situation so far very, very well!! I'll definitely smoke some more budz to this here. I want to read some more. Bring on Pt. 2! Good stuff bro..!

komrade komura

Sorry for the links guys....shouldn't have put them into the story. But the research for the story started with looking for this shit on the internet. Didn't realise it was against the rules.

Apologies