What's new

How Rare is 1977 California Orange aka Cali O??

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So lets say I have a friend and this friend has this 1977 California Orange cut that's SUPER rare from what I hear. It's also known as
Cali O and is the mother of Orange Krush I believe? I was just curious what my good ol IC family has to say about it.. My buddy couldn't shut up about it like it was some of the best shit he's ever had the pleasure of growing anybody here holding a cut or grown it in the past ect??

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So it's the 1977 Aeric Cali-O that he's got now in his collection which being from that far back alone is special in my eyes.. Let that chat begin..

Dr.Diddy

I had the pleasure of smoking a bit off a buddy's harvest about 10 years ago. Cali-o, the true cali-o is great stuff and aside from that short period of time I never smoked it again. I would get that project rolling for sure!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea we'll see if it's even real cuz I mean shit it could be a Jilly Bean cut that's Orange Skunk dom like the one I had cuz it was all oranges but if it's real you best believe it's getting in my collection for breeding and I WONT give it out cuz that's what's so special about it from what I hear is it doesn't get passed to many folks at all...

but if it's real you best believe it's getting in my collection for breeding and I WONT give it out cuz that's what's so special about it from what I hear is it doesn't get passed to many folks at all...

Well Thundurkel;
That's the spirit dude! Just the kind of generous, spread it around and share the wealth kind of spirit that makes so many special cuttings survive that long in the first place, isn't it?
Thankfully though, not everyone before you is/was as generous minded!?
You seem very deserving, I hope things work out for you! :D

Fuel

In working a fews lines for a personnal, i've discovered than what is rare is in fact the NL#1 wich given so much to calif'O strains at the source.

saint

Well Thundurkel;
That's the spirit dude! Just the kind of generous, spread it around and share the wealth kind of spirit that makes so many special cuttings survive that long in the first place, isn't it?
You seem very deserving, I hope things work out for you! :D

Agree. :D

landragon

Yea we'll see if it's even real cuz I mean shit it could be a Jilly Bean cut that's Orange Skunk dom like the one I had cuz it was all oranges but if it's real you best believe it's getting in my collection for breeding and I WONT give it out cuz that's what's so special about it from what I hear is it doesn't get passed to many folks at all...

Nice attitude. That'll show em. Douche. LD

MedUser420

I grew it a few years ago..medium potency sativa, good yield, nice citrus flavor. I tossed her after a few runs, just wasnt up to par with sour d, jackie o etc etc.

She was one of the first "elites", that I've tried and I think she was the first to go. She is nice if you are in to orange pot. The effect was rather bland to me but this stuff is mostly subjective. :) You might think she is the witch's titties.

B

British_Bulldog

Pros: very tasty smoke, beautiful citrus smell, high yield, can perform well under as little as 30W/Sq.ft

Cons: spidermites like it, not potent enough

shack

Well Thundurkel;
You seem very deserving, I hope things work out for you!
biggrin.gif
:yeahthats

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think the clone is from 1977. aeric77 was the name of the guy that found the cut. i could be wrong, but that's how i've understood it.
strain hoarders are almost as bad as snitches.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe, well he can keep it to himself, lol. its not freakin rare, its been around for sometime, and not that hard to get hold of.

and yeah the guys name was Aleric77, nothin to do with the age of the cut. so hoard that bitch, cause most of us already tossed it from the room, LOL

CBF

ROJO145

Veteran
hehe, well he can keep it to himself, lol. its not freakin rare, its been around for sometime, and not that hard to get hold of.

and yeah the guys name was Aleric77, nothin to do with the age of the cut. so hoard that bitch, cause most of us already tossed it from the room, LOL

CBF
Lol,Nail on head,1st shot!!!rare 1977,lol!!!

C

cork144

i wondered this also, allthough im sure its probably ALOT easyer to get it over in the US than here in the UK

FlaDankster

Veteran
Taste an da smell is better than the buzz.....but still pretty decent smoke to me.

And yes......don't be greedy man.Remember what you do always comes back at ya dude!

Latest posts

Latest posts