What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

P

puma

hello MIKE:wave:
woooooc some HEAD-THUMPERS in here, those TK * STR DAWG should be some winners for-sure.....any body growing any of those yet?...
very very nice:wave:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ECSD...preger's!yeah boi'......
picture.php

TriangleKush Bx......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shitty shot,but you get the picture..should have a nice ammount to play with....
picture.php

ive been looking for this and another male for a whyle now...got plenty of pollen stored for future endeavors if he blends well with other's;)
puma i have a couple female's from the batch i found my homie in...super frosty gear....stardawg kinda mudded the flavor factor in the <F> but the male is spot on TK...will have more as time progresses...Peas...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
holy crap, that is gonna be some greasy, STINKY DANK!!!! seriously, your gonna have to invest in a few extra carbon filters if when you plant those beans, haha.

P

Paco

Fugging ogs are hard to get a good plant shot of. soo much frost, too much flash!looks super good dood.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
daym page 3...guess i need mo' pic's........
My TriangleStardawg pheno...ickystickygooey ganja'...
picture.php

picture.php

BlackHaze...she's 100%crazysally.... my most favorite sativa.....verry strong.......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TriangleKush.....she yielded quite well this round....stankyTriangleogfuelkushy lemmonfunk.......
picture.php

picture.php

more to come...........:tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey money do you know the back ground on the triangle...? is this kromes cut from florida? is this the original og? or do i have my story all fucked?

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
dry herbage.......TriangleStardawg.......my most fav herb atm......and has been for quite a whyle now......thank the canna god's she yields like a champ......;)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

got some more for you eyeballs........shorlty......

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOney!!!!
bringing the skills man
yeah dude more pics cmon. throw them up

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
from what i was told yrs back.....yes......
ive heard stories.......maby this is a case of what came first the chicken or the egg?she has some og qualities......if this helps......;)thanks for peepin' ptb

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeesh mun,idk how i never had this mf thread tagged....no wonder i been thinkin you rarely update LMAO.....shit is lookin dank bro,triangle stardog is lookin like a champ...didnt we toke some of tht?
either way,lookin sick yo.
tagged up for sure.
peace-T-

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that trianglestardawg looks like it stacks buds exactly like the TK. Very nice, looks super greasy!
How long did you let the tk go?

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
T: yeah we smoked her.....not sure if i brought her to you or not"live".....not a problem and you know this mang!
STrees:thanks bud...they were all pretty close but.....she has some super atributes...hopefully you will have a chance to run her in the future...not sure on the TK time,,usually dont wave that flag....but im sure i could find out....got some burkle to load up as well.....

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking killer bro, love all the updates. Glad I came to get caught up. You always have so many projects and killer crosses, glad you are showing them off for us.

Whats up with the Black Haze, really interested in that one, can't get enough haze imo.

peace