What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20k Watts, Im Back.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
thats right! another warehouse with 20k watts, soon to be 30k....

4" rockwool on top of 6" rockwool.....

all hand water with Head's formula general hydroponics.....

fkd12xl for exhaust and a 4 ton ac to handle the heat. with 4 tons and 20k watts, this place does not get above 79 degrees, no air cooling....

this warehouse setup was designed by me, but this is a fellow icmager's spot, thanks to the old employment forum on here. at first i told him everything and he went and did it all himself and fucked up badly, right now there are some bad deficiencies and he just lost 28 plants due to fuck ups...

so, he called me and hired me to take care of it, since his thumb is not green....

i fixed most deficiencies and cleaned the pig sty of a warehouse, will be redoing the electrical after the first wop, for some reason he ran it on the ground........

Last edited:
D

DHF

I`ll be settin on my bucket , waitin and watchin Bro...........Respect..........:ying:...........

Bighill

I am anticipating another epic thread in the making.

Sorta off topic, did they get your grass knuckles and fromage, KB? Those alien X's sure seemed topshelf.

Bh.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh snap crackle pizop, big KB back up in the hizouse bitches! :respect:

What strains you guys running?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Damn. Congrats on getting back onto something.

It's crazy that he put the ballasts are on the floor and under the trays.

You going to setup a drip?

krunchbubble

Veteran
I am anticipating another epic thread in the making.

Sorta off topic, did they get your grass knuckles and fromage, KB? Those alien X's sure seemed topshelf.Bh.

yes, the grass knuckles is gone. but i only germed half the seeds, the other half is being germed by someone else. the alien formaggio is also gone, but a patient of mine is giving me the strain back, along with a couple other strains that i was working with, he takes his sweet time though...

Bh.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap crackle pizop, big KB back up in the hizouse bitches! :respect:

What strains you guys running?

im not sure and neither does he! there are two strains, both purple from what he knows. ones sativa dominant, the other is indica dominant. when i got busted, 400 of the 611 plants were for this place, so he got desperate for plants....

Damn. Congrats on getting back onto something.

It's crazy that he put the ballasts are on the floor and under the trays.

You going to setup a drip?

isn't it crazy? i got zaped already plugging a pump in. i would redo all the electric right now, but he dosent have the cash for more wire, the ceilings are 30'. i plan on getting the ballasts on the ceiling along with all the electricity..

hand water everyday, takes a little over an hour if im not filling rez's or flushing.....

What part of the setup was designed by you? :chin:

basically everything, except installing the electricity and building the place. the entire place is setup like my old warehouses, very simply, this kat did not have very much money to begin with. this is barebones, as cheap as you can go and still pump out very quality product.......

krunchbubble

Veteran
you know what just absolutely cracks me up about this place?

if you look carefully, there is no ONE fan in the entire place! yet, the stalks are pretty fat and will easily hold the weight of the buds....

Japanfreakier

Veteran
So I guess you're using that "cloud" technique that was mentioned in high times a few years back? Does it produce like they claimed it could?

When you say you hand water what does that mean? You flood the trays by hand?

G

Guest3498

Tagged, will be cool to see the makeover and everything come together. Lookin' good :joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol @ Krunch get the f out of my house he he

hay waht is the price tag on a setup like that less then 10k?

One Love 731

Veteran
Sucks when the haters make it here before me. You the man KB, what genetics will ya be runnin to get this beautiful show rollin. Teach brotha teach. Karma, One Love

ajc0k

haha nice brotha!! the second i saw the title under new threads i was like oh shit this is krunch for sure.. :D stayin tuned to this.. :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.