What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Dwarf (1st Ever Grow)

Zeltar

OK lil update, No pics today, but the main plant is growing strong and boosted its leaves, nice lil explosion,
The second plant is a day or two's growth behind it

but the big surprise of the day is the third plant, the one i thought was a retard and would never sprout, she finally popped a touch of green above soil (woohoo)
still early days yet but hopefully she pulls through and i can have a 100% success rate on my first grow.

Cheers guys

Z

snoochieboochie

i grew mine out side and did not start to add anything until late on and mine came good in the end had my first smoke off itt and it was ohhhhhhhh soooo sweet if you want to add nutes i think wait for a wee while yet
and when i did add its all organic stuff the less chemicals in the better the taste

NoNo

I've been told recently that the greatest danger to a young mj plant is it's master loving it to death.

Zeltar

I've been told recently that the greatest danger to a young mj plant is it's master loving it to death.

yeah i can totally believe that man, it seems like at least once every 2 hours im peeking in on em, trying my hardest not to tinker,

Its a challenge ill tell you that lol

NoNo

heh - I can understand your anticipation. I'm a new medical patient and I have everything (bloom formula arrived via ups just today) EXCEPT the seeds...

I ordered them from the seed boutigue so I'm sure they'll be here soon, it's just the wait thats murder.

NoNo

a 400W CMH & a 600W MH/HPS side by side - I started a thread a few down as "new medical user could use advice" or something like that

Zeltar

nice man, should get a hefty harvest out of that setup. im stuck using CFL bulbs, got some with built in ballasts so with my small indoor grow space then it should provide a decent medium size bud harvest

NoNo

the micro grow forum seems to be full of people doing amazing things with a few cfl's (I think I saw someone claim to get 2 grams/watt).

I'm limited to 12 plants so I'll need to ScROG/LST or something to get the amount of medicine I'll probably need.

Zeltar

lst it man, ul get alot better results, also u should prob look into splitting into 3, get a perpetual harvest on the go,

3 plants seedlings, 3 in veg and 3 in flowering
12 plants = buzz

NoNo

Because I bought the multi-packs from greenhouse seeds I'll probably (assuming all seeds pop) start with sprouting all 10 indicas and the 2 hawaiian snow sativas. Each of the indicas has a different finishing time so I'll be bringing in new sativas as indicas finish.

After all seeds have been cracked and finished I'll be able to compare them all to each other and find what is best for me.

Zeltar

man i wish i had the space to start 12 - 15 plants, In my current space, even with SOG and keeping em real small i could do maybe 6 at a push lol

snoochieboochie

i waited until mine were alot bigger before adding owt to mine organic all the way for me makes for a nice smoke to always a good idea to stock up epsom salts.. good thing to keep in the cupboard ....

snoochieboochie

hey how is the 3rd plant coming along ?? have you still got it .... i down loaded a couple of grow guides but kind of strayed from them a lot and all mine came good in the end very impresed with the yield. i have 4 more plants on the go and i'm still going to use all organic stuff with mine that i used last time

keep em growning mate

Zeltar

the third plant (the retard) has wilted and pretty much is a no go, erm the big one exploded with leaves today ill be posting a pic later on, the other one looks like its 3-4 days growth behind it, cant wait, another 6-7 weeks till harvest time woop woop buzzzzzzzzzzzz time lol

snoochieboochie

buzz time is ace i just put another 2 oz in to dry getting a nice cycle going now .. if you have got 2 areas to grow in just as one lot is finishing a new lot has started constant stream its great man

Zeltar

ok guys time for a lil picture, one of them wouldnt upload so il try that again later on but this is the slightly smaller plant, the larger one is about 1 node higher.

Starting to get just a hint of that sweet sticky smell coming off the leaves already, getting my senses going already :p

Latest posts

Latest posts