What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
figured this would be a good idea for a thread.
i don't make very many den threads.

this is for site members that have been MIA for awhile and in our thoughts.

I Miss Umphrey McGee.
you too Pup! Dook Dook!
if you see this brother, your in my thoughts.

next????

C

Classyathome

The Leader and asa42 - I really miss that couple...

Alex was a smartass, just like me, and asa42 his lady, his equal, and a sassy little minx...

Edit: PazVerdeRadical, the original TB4U, TML16, Verite (but he is still around some)...

I think POMH is still with us - I'm pretty sure...

Last edited:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
miss seeing southwind and his threads.as well as verite and Jlp's threads..miss some booted members too..but will leave that as it is..

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Good idea for a thread CF!

Folks I miss...

BigIslandBud
Jeast
Leaf (SweetLeaf :D)
Medjool- rip
LMN- rip
Lonestar
SoQuick

Many, there's so many more....

Semper Fidelis

:rasta:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Father Time, haven't seen him aroung in a while.
King Ralph, fell for the traps of Babylon.
High&Lonesome, prolly around with a new handle? Good guy.

+ couple o dead guys, but can't do much to bring em back..
Rest in peace, brothers.

ROJO145

Veteran
Shit,too many to list......ALL the original crew here,Ohenry,BlueVelvet,GrowerInShorts.etc mmm. MountainJohn,POMH,Katzeye and Stank,Texas Kid,KillBill,Elkslayer.......I could go on and on,Oh yeah.....Pops:smoker:,I never see the ones I'd like to anymore hardly,but I like to think there all still smokin and happy werever they are:respect:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shmoe for sure...hope to converse w him soon.....anyone remember nate frog? he had some wicked input....there was someone who had neil young as his avatar...cant remember screen name, but he was around w high and lonesome and the otherold timers...left at same time during that little purge of good people who disagreed w a certain someone here one too many times...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
Shmoe, krome, nycdfan042, moldy weed, Greens, beancounter, Alfred-cannaria, *~Red Bandit~* all the rips and many many more. lucky as i am i get new friends all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts