What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Maybe they can invent something to use on paper so you can make some kind of list so you don't forget stuff.

Might be a while to get it though.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2E2CA329-9FFA-4A03-9761-DB6748D6AB9E.jpeg

Akss

Lol felt like i just got kicked in the nuts when i bought this 57 dollars... Price of everything out of control... Price of ganja 👎
IMG_20220121_195757193.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I use 4-18-38 with magsul and calcium nitrate. PH down is phosphoric acid. Bought it all last summer before it went up.

Because of the cost of natural gas going up nitrogen went up. When the price of gas went up I bought knowing the cost of fertilizer was going up.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How long you been using that itchy? I thought you were a jacks guy...

About a year and a half to two years When I switched to LED's I had issues with not enough calcium and magnesium. But in order to increase those I needed to increase the nitrogen. And it thru of the ratio of cal-mag-K.

To up the calcium and magnesium with out jumping the nitrogen I went to master blend. Then I could up my calcium with out jumping the while using calcium nitrate. Calcium nitrate is a whole lot cheaper than a cal mag solution.

So I went and mixed it up so the ratio for my cal-mag-K end up at 1-2-4. Not sure which is which in the order but the ratio is 1-2-4. The perfect ratio. And at the same time my nitrogen stayed almost the same.

This cleared up my issues with the deficiencies from the LED lighting.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
😂 ^^^ … So on a completely different subject >>> what were you folks doing when you were 19 years old? Setting world records perhaps?

Latest posts

Latest posts