What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoMalawi x NL and hazes

therevverend

Veteran
I'm no expert on growing Autos but they'll do fine on 24/7 it's why a lot of people grow them. Especially with the LEDs that have a reputation as a bit weaker the extra light would be a help. Ruderalis are from the Land of the Midnight Sun in Siberia so they're accustomed to flowering under constant daylight.
This strain is looking as good then any I've seen in the yield department. We still haven't seen what the potency is, it can vary with Autos but I'm guessing it's good. I haven't looked over Ace's catalog in a while don't know if they have other Autos but it'd be worth checking.
I'm happy with my Auto Amnesia I'm sure you could find a reputable company with that strain. There's quite a few Auto growers and lots of Auto threads I'd check them out. Most seed companies have at least a couple Auto selections. I've seen AK 47 Autos that look good as far as yield. You may have to dig a bit deeper to find real kick ass potency. You can find a lot of decent stuff but finding one that matches up to your regular strains will be worth the hunt.

orfeas

Veteran
I had tackled four attacks before I caught this beast red-handed...head in the stem working its way into the xylem pushing out this wood dust that gave away the previous four buggers, hehehe...
sorry for them pics being out of focus, the cam wouldn't comply... :biggrin: and that primitive splint would help the twig stay put till it heals from the scalpel wound...

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1100638.JPG
    P1100638.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100639.jpg
    P1100639.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100640.jpg
    P1100640.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P1100643.jpg
    P1100643.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 8

Buddler

Veteran
I had tackled four attacks before I caught this beast red-handed...head in the stem working its way into the xylem pushing out this wood dust that gave away the previous four buggers, hehehe...
sorry for them pics being out of focus, the cam wouldn't comply... :biggrin: and that primitive splint would help the twig stay put till it heals from the scalpel wound...

UGH! those things are nasty looking i wonder if they caused the stem rot you were fighting last season. Good eye to catch them before they get in ..My big worrie around here in the fall is powder mildew its everywhere here waiting to strike . Hows the a5ms and nevs doing ?must be getting big..:)

orfeas

Veteran
hey Budmate, nasty looking? man they render me spine shivering at the horrendous outcome brrrr...yet not giving up on those bloody worms devouring stems they don't own... :biggrin: been playing paramedics for the last week, stem rot has just stepped in triumphantly claiming a few lower branches of both P.Luisx5Gs and BDxEP already...might snip a few clones some time soon and play it safe indoors ;)

the A5M and Nevmal are vegging away peacefully, they're getting the least sunshine, which is exactly what I've had in mind...however things have started getting dangerous, most tops are jutting out the top of the wall...no good at all gotta work it out somehow...
pics I cannot shoot standing, jungle in there hehehe...me Tarzan...:biggrin:

Attachments

• P1100649.jpg
    P1100649.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 8
  • P1100648.jpg
    P1100648.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 8
  • P1100646.jpg
    P1100646.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100645.jpg
    P1100645.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P1100644.jpg
    P1100644.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 9

Buddler

Veteran
Damn nice orf. what about puttin a trellis tite across framework and start bending tops over keep them down .B

orfeas

Veteran
UGH! those things are nasty looking i wonder if they caused the stem rot you were fighting last season. ..

sorry I missed that! No connection whatsoever with stem rot.

Damn nice orf. what about puttin a trellis tite across framework and start bending tops over keep them down .B

ah, done that the year before, yet the chicken wire wouldn't keep 'em low, too formidable a growth of them sats... :biggrin:
just added another line of cement bricks so they're outta sight for the time being...

:tiphat:orf

G

Grab them fiskars matey...The sooner the better ;) Or you're gonna have issues with urban planning office if you try to hide them with bricks :laughing:

orfeas

Veteran
spit on your bollocks you both malevolent lads :laughing:
determined to go to great lengths to evade both urban planning dep and having another floor :biggrin:

M x PCK has been flowering for a week now, not Malawi leaning I reckon, flowering wise at least, but the leaves sort of speak otherwise...had to snap/bend two tops looking over the additional brick line... :biggrin:
the heat's been back once again making me water me pot plants every bloody day...not for long though since sun's gone low and cool temps are going to settle in anytime soon.

Attachments

• P1100666.jpg
    P1100666.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P1100665.jpg
    P1100665.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 9
  • P1100663.jpg
    P1100663.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100662.jpg
    P1100662.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 8

orfeas

Veteran
Well well well a lot of murky water's gone under the bridge and good times gone bad for the crammed den gives no more, worst fears come true giving me a hell of a panic, cleaning out the house of any incriminating speck, bagged and hidden in the bush... so no more A5M, NevMal, PHxM, BDxEP, MxPCK, KC and Lois... :cry:
It reminded me of someone saying the safest guerilla way is three different spots, one for the rippers, one for the cops and one for the grower... ironically enough I've got three spots going, well minus one for the rippers...hopefully I won't get the police raiding the second one...

Now the depicted MxP elite S1 dwelling in the reeds has been flowering for about ten days now bearing three boughs of which I'll chop one around mid-October, if she gets that far...

All in all it's been a very unusual summer, a wet July with fluctuating temps and RH got the better of toms and vines and all...

Attachments

• P1100712.jpg
    P1100712.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100713.jpg
    P1100713.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100714.jpg
    P1100714.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 17

Bleiweis

Veteran
Well that's too bad! Your grows are a joy to look at so im sharing my sympathy with you! First things first...what matters is that you're safe and you'll be able to plant again in the future!

Sending best wishes over to you...keeping my fingers crossed for a stellar finish non the less!

Theorganicguy

Well well well a lot of murky water's gone under the bridge and good times gone bad for the crammed den gives no more, worst fears come true giving me a hell of a panic, cleaning out the house of any incriminating speck, bagged and hidden in the bush... so no more A5M, NevMal, PHxM, BDxEP, MxPCK, KC and Lois... :cry:
It reminded me of someone saying the safest guerilla way is three different spots, one for the rippers, one for the cops and one for the grower... ironically enough I've got three spots going, well minus one for the rippers...hopefully I won't get the police raiding the second one...

Now the depicted MxP elite S1 dwelling in the reeds has been flowering for about ten days now bearing three boughs of which I'll chop one around mid-October, if she gets that far...

I'm really sorry for your loss orfeas, They were beautiful plants.
I am glad you are safe and haven't got in trouble. I hope your MxP will at least reward you with some fragrant buds :)

Greetings :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

All in all it's been a very unusual summer, a wet July with fluctuating temps and RH got the better of toms and vines and all...

Hi orfeas,

I'm very sorry to hear it friend, but safety and peace at home are much more important than any new harvest. Thieves are the worst plague when growing outdoors here too. Just hope you have enough harvest from previous seasons for the upcoming months until you find a good moment to retake our beloved passion.
A big hug! :huggg:

orfeas

Veteran
Bleiweis, Theorganicguy, dubi
thanks heaps boys for your sympathy!

I recall Buddler saying every grower worth their salt have had plants nicked at least once... well then you can consider me a hell of one since I've had plants ripped thrice :biggrin: yet aggravation is hard to beat when the plants amount to eight... and it can't be alleviated either for I can neither sue the culprits nor have their hands removed since my social status doesn't allow for the former and I don't live in the Emiraters for the latter :laughing:
Well, the oracle was uttered, heard and interpreted, which boils down to no more growing in and/or around my veggie patch...yet I've already been scanning thickets up the high hills overlooking south for an ideal spot...a whore cannot quit getting laid, they say...no offence to this ancient profession... :)

P.S. dubi, it seems as if my jars have got no bottom :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1100734.jpg
    P1100734.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1100728.jpg
    P1100728.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 12
  • P1100731.jpg
    P1100731.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 13

Buddler

Veteran
A true guerilla never puts his eggs all in the same basket. Fine looking ladies there Orf! your a champ.. Damn if Jesus was a stoner then lets drop the stigma and get legal globally. hey all lol Cheers .

deepwaterdude

A true guerilla never puts his eggs all in the same basket. Fine looking ladies there Orf! your a champ.. Damn if Jesus was a stoner then lets drop the stigma and get legal globally. hey all lol Cheers .

To that I say, what kind of self respecting gorilla keeps chickens?

Isn't it enough that our most beloved founding fathers loved the sweet hemp? Talkin' about George, Tom and Honest Abe here, best of the best.
Without having read the article, it's believed that Jesus spent some time in India, learned meditation, etc. Would definitely have sampled the local charas and opened his 3rd eye;)

orfeas

Veteran
How true my friend never all them eggs in one basket ... I ain't got no hens though therefore I can't be the answer to dudemate's query... :biggrin: as for the stigma time's drawing near. Tah for the compliments reciprocal they are!

To that I say, what kind of self respecting gorilla keeps chickens?

Isn't it enough that our most beloved founding fathers loved the sweet hemp? Talkin' about George, Tom and Honest Abe here, best of the best.
Without having read the article, it's believed that Jesus spent some time in India, learned meditation, etc. Would definitely have sampled the local charas and opened his 3rd eye;)

Your most beloved founding fathers loved the sweet hemp alright visionaries those chaps were...tell it to the neocons neochristians of the present :)
Eugene Whitworth has claimed the India thing and not only...

Be well lads!

:tiphat:orf

G

Imagine Jesus being a grower :biggrin:

Orf,be thankful they didn't grab your juicy toms ,too mate!Them fuckin' rippers...If that PH/M flies under their radar, will be some consolation(to say the least).

About that Kalamata ... doesn't really resemble anything "local" that I've seen.I'd certainly hit that though :biggrin: ,the hybrid (lumini)was really nice...

Good luck compadre :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
HA HA you mofos! you know what i mean i guess gorillas dont lay eggs they might eat them though..:peek::biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts