What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Topical Oil for Skin Cancer

cyat

Veteran
Rso will remove a growth in 3-5 days.. I've seen it work twice .. Watch ricks video he also took them off his face

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rso will remove a growth in 3-5 days.. I've seen it work twice .. Watch ricks video he also took them off his face

Basil, squamous or melanoma? There's a big difference between the first 2 and melanoma.

LostTribe

Premium user
Basil, squamous or melanoma? There's a big difference between the first 2 and melanoma.

Also I read that lower stage melanoma remains in the epidermis and recommended treatment was incision removal. I think I need to go see a real skin doctor.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is also called in situ melanoma(lower stage). Stages 1 and 2 are the earlier stages, where the cancer has not spread (yet). In stage 3 it has spread to the lymph nodes or the lymphatic vessels. Stage 4 melanomas have spread elsewhere in the body, away from where they started.

Only a trained dermatologist taking specimens can determine Stage I, II, II and such. This isn't something to trifle with.....go see a dermatologist!

Last edited:

corky1968

Veteran
Also I read that lower stage melanoma remains in the epidermis and recommended treatment was incision removal. I think I need to go see a real skin doctor.

^^^^^ Go see a dermatologist.

I think Mohs surgery is what you want. Check this link for more on that and dermatology.

Dermatology

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I healed this using rso, coconut oil and manuka honey mixed together in a little jelly jar. Put a dab on with a q tip then criss cross two band aids together to hold the gauze down. Still took a long time to heal but it is directly over my knuckle so every time I flex my hand it opens it again, also had to grow my skin grafts back which is just crazy in itself.

The hole was actually twice the size of that. I healed it in 6 month's using the oil, it was healed for a month and a half then I slammed it in the sliding glass door. The handle broke off the door and when I fastened the new one on I did it too close to the edge and skinned it right open again. Like wtf, all over again.

LostTribe

Premium user
I healed this using rso, coconut oil and manuka honey mixed together in a little jelly jar. Put a dab on with a q tip then criss cross two band aids together to hold the gauze down. Still took a long time to heal but it is directly over my knuckle so every time I flex my hand it opens it again, also had to grow my skin grafts back which is just crazy in itself.

The hole was actually twice the size of that. I healed it in 6 month's using the oil, it was healed for a month and a half then I slammed it in the sliding glass door. The handle broke off the door and when I fastened the new one on I did it too close to the edge and skinned it right open again. Like wtf, all over again.

Ouch!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Lost, yeah I teared up for a second not because of the pain but because it was just recently healed and I knew the set back I had done.

LostTribe

Premium user
going in but can't get seen for 2 more weeks.....considering some Holy Shit Oil in the meantime!

Go ahead and do the RSO in the mean time, I have had good success using topical RSO on obviously abnormal skin cells on the other hand I have a friend that ate 2 grams of RSO per day to try and kill melanoma that spread through out his body the Melanoma was bullet proof unfortunately. My friend with melanoma did get into a new immune therapy study which wiped out all the melanoma tumours through out his body the question is has the melanoma been set back or beaten.

cyat

Veteran
You could make some rso, and there's. A good chance it will be gone before your appointment

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a new immune therapy study which wiped out all the melanoma tumours through out his body the question is has the melanoma been set back or beaten.
Wouldn't it be great if it were both....set back, then beaten.

Once a diagnosis is made, so much easier (than grasping at straws) in dealing with melanoma with cannabis.