Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 12:53 AM #41
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
ya he owns a shop so im sure he'll handle it. and wow dude... holy fuck. those roots. good god. good god.

ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:17 PM #42
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
Mob Boss F2 Day 19
She just got watered after these pics

NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:11 PM #43
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
ECSD day 28

Can't get over how snow capped this CherryjuanaF2 is and day 29
NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:41 PM #44
Slip Kid

Kind of a blurry pic of my "Frisco".You can see how dense the flowers are.The last tree I grew didn't have the light intensity and had clusters that were less solid but still great.This plant came from another room.You can add a ton of light in a smaller space and she'll yield the hell out of it.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:14 PM #45
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful slip. I donno what you do over there but I can't ever seem to get her as chunky as you! But ya man they are dense nugs, and I think she seems to be a tad light sensitive. I've gotten bigger yields and tastier nugs when she's tucked in a corner. Stanky!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 07:36 PM #46
Slip Kid

No way you want to burn this lucifer critter!!She takes her even space and has buds right to the dirt.There's always one last bud, covered in salt and silicone that you wash off and give away.I'm hoping this bathtub grow has a wierd wall of buds.I have lights on every spot, the perfect distance but it's proving hard to cool around 1pm when the sun comes round to the roof.Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be cutting out a bunch of heat.If I can keep the a/c room at 66 the 6" ducts take care of the rest.I cut some beautifull frisco sister today, another one, in the shade that I basically forgot about...Summer's coming!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:58 PM #47
Slip Kid

I'm just using the T5's from my old veg to shoot some light on the top of a mostly bare bulb type of grow.I havn't done it yet with T5's but so far so good.I have a fairly passive 6" fan at the top above the T5's.The cooltube has a big 6" blower sucking the air out above the 2 bare 600 bulbs.I'm trying to keep the buds as far away as I can but just close enough to load up.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:34 PM #48
J.A.G.
IC Mag Supporter

J.A.G. will become famous soon enough
I don't get it, why does Alone get neg rep'd every time? Inside joke? Or do people really not like his pics for some reason?

Im hoping we get some rain this week...
J.A.G. is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2013, 05:37 PM #49
lloyd_christmas

lloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nice
This pure kush has become my favorite smoke, been puffing and dabbing on it since last summer... no tolerance buildup and the high hasn't lost any of its luster. If you ask me, ill take this stuff over 818, tahoe, and ghost ogs and the cookies is an afterthought (and I really like gsc). Still holding out on em but i dont think any of the other ogs kickng around will change my mind. I've got some chem91 flowers right now and they seem pretty close, gotta be related imo.
lloyd_christmas is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:41 PM #50
TacomaComa

Location: heavy peacin proppin floppy's under the stairs.....WOOOO!
TacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud of
^ id dab that

2 members found this post helpful.