What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch coffeeshops - post your latest reviews here!

goingrey

Green House Pijp / Tolstraat

The place was just a takeaway spot. No smoking with a cup of coffee. Because there had been a fight there or something? What the hell.. oh well.

Karel's Haze - 17e/g

Really strong smell, the bag doesn't hold it at all. Single gram in your pocket and you're perfumed like an old lady. Smell trough the bag is straight Amsterdam but when you crumble it up it leaves a fruity smell on your fingers. Effect-wise makes you think maybe WADA wasn't tripping after all when they banned cannabis as doping in sports, this stuff will def give you an edge. Fast-acting.

ghstolstraatkarelshaze.jpg

Lost Pearl (Silver Pearl) - 12e/g

Earthy aroma. Can't smell anything through the bag so not as aromatic as the Haze. Pleasant feeling but makes you kinda confused/dumb. Got a nice big bud. Creeps up on you.

ghstolstraatlostpearl.jpg

NotYourSaviour

@Goingrey

Don't know about the Tolstraat one as I haven't been ages but remember De Pijp where it is located had a few shootings some years back though there are other places around where one can sit down[Katsu and Club Media spring to mind from the top of my head]. Though the area is a sorta hot spot even though never noticed particular seedy activities there yet but what does this mean in the end? There will be a reason authorities keeping an eye out there. Saying all that I read this very one was robbed just a week ago , a quick recherche tells me it was not the first time ; my sincere condolences go out to the employer and customers involved in this terrible incident, don't care about the coffeeshop.

Anyways, had the Karel's Haze just a few weeks back as well as every now and then before. As I've seen you discussed Super Sativa Seed Club and 'Karel' the owner has his own podcast since a good few years called, how original, 'The_Pot_Cast' which I listen to every now and then. His son, 'Kees', is producing mostly very good ice-o-lators respectively dry sifts and such. Tried some of their products over the years and found most of them to my liking though I take their 'return' to the seed market and the marketing with a sack of salt, expensive and them refering to 'them good old days'.

Another 'clever' marketing. Just sayin'.

Back from some sunny days in Dam.

Het Gelderse

Haven't been here for quite some time and only filed it under 'sorta local'. Read about some changes there so called in. Was shown their range of tripple filtered dry sifts – about five - and decided for Bubba Zump for very attractive 22€ per gram. According to budtender it was from that section I seemingly like the most at the minute and still failed to let me down yet. What can I say here? Very smooth smoke and a particular herbal taste not so common. Effects also strong enough on head and body so another fine product from them.

Coffeeshop itsself is small and ok for a short stay.

Catch 33

Another one I can't remember at all. Too a small one coming with a Moroccan theme but quite run down. Though this is gonna change as they started to work on that on that visit. Read about they're offering dry sifts from Spanish Social Club La Kalada in Barcelona so of course out of pure scientific interest I had to try it for comparison.
Got shown four types, allmost all 19€ each maximum, and went for darkish yet sticky White OG 90u. Their Orange Groovie 90u smelt slightly better but am bored of orange terps so went for the other as I have a soft spot for that strain[while still knowing it means nothing in this coffeeshop game mostly but you see marketing works nonetheless to some degree]as I remember a crazy good batch of that strain available at a coffeeshop years back, outdoorgrown from the Usa and indeed back then distinctive.

Dry sift tasted indeed sorta kushy and had a more uplifting effect strong enough. Indeed reminded me of the first batches of those dry sifts coming up five-six years massively.
All in all a good product but too pricey for today as competition is around big time as e.g. the one I picked up at Original Dampkring is pretty close to this quality and cheaper. Needless to say this one here confirms my prejudices toward this damn black market and its mostly crooks as the samples looked and smelt pretty similar to the ones supposedly coming from Morocco since a good while so as said before any dry sift on the black market could be indeed from Spain, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Italy of fuck knows where from. Or is this coffeeshop just honest as they only had higher priced ice-o-lators on the menu, haha?

As implied we were there closely before 'takeover' of La Kalada ; quite sure though as it is not the first time in this filthy game I'm sure there is still a Dutch owner holding the licence as ususal they know their shit and no one is taking the bread out of their mouth. I like that:biggrin:! We'll see what this rebranding holds for the future, not much I reckon as many products without new brands, especially grasswise, are coming from Spain since years anyway and are sold at coffeeshops, haha.

The Plug

Melon Slice[third lot of pictures here] static for charming 50€ again caught my eye. Produced by the same section I tried the static from on my last trip to Amsterdam. At their other Ex-Rusland location they sold Tropic Thunder for the same price and from the same section ; also they had a Gmo 120u listed for 18€. Though I went for this here. Bldonish very powdery sorta piece. Another very strong effect and taste. No long story: very good and reccomended apart from the price! Almost best this trip but close second when it comes to foreign genetics.

Too they sold a fresh frozen item for 35€ per gram. And a different strain at their other location for the same price.

Bushdocter

Came here again as I wanted to try a certain section here but it wasn't listed anymore. Always the same here, wrong time, right spot[+general in my life:biglaugh:].
Though as a compromise went for their house brand supposedly operating in Morocco as well. The one with the riddiculous made-up name Forbidden Skittlez it was then. Of course static filtered and for 35€ a steal as ususal here in this fine establishment ; though saying that and knowing these people here are notorious for charging some bucks extra it still is in the mid-range price segment compared to what is available in town.
Again, very fine crumbly gear more on the blonde side and coming with a sweet taste of foreign genetics ; delivering a strong yet very strong effect as expected. Lovely gear but of course for a price as well!

Dampkring

Noticed Dosidos[second lot of pictures here ] for 15€ a gram on the menu for hashish. No brainer I had to try their approach to this phenonemon.
As reported before they were very hesitate selling such for various reasons. Knowing them they know their hashish usually it was mandantory to do so.
Piece delivered a kushy taste and the usual strong effect. Unique in the end? Not really but for the price compared to others a well rounded product ; tripple filtered according to the budtender. Though quite sure one can aquire such quality even cheaper at some shops these days and for sure on the black market. Also noticed they have an extensive menu for rosin and ice-o-lators now going up to 185€ for one gram, insane sorta.

Green Place

Looked at the menu saw Obama Runtz static[first lot of pictures here ] for tempting 60€. Name of the section was listed too and wanted to give them a try anyway so this steal it was then. Some minutes after purchasing it dawned on me that this was not the section operating in Morocco most probably I heard of but the name was similar.

Budtender corrected myself then and told me it is from California, Usa ; 130-73u range.

Fuck it as it looked interesing anyway.
Consistency reminded me of frozen rosin which means a sold yet soft but now sticky feel to it. Also very powdery when handled. Can't describe it better again.
Haven't had hashish in this form yet as far as I remember, Felt slightly jelly to the touch but was indeed powder when crumbled up.
Very clear smell too, sweetish and kushy. Taste was like breathing that smell and so smooth. Also a cutter and very strong! Best product of this trip and delivering that small extra touch the other statics I tried this trip lacked.
Though this is splitting hairs again as the Melon Slice was in the same league I'd say but indeed a touch better here I presume. Price is a let down again, especially since I know them people at Green Place also like to overcharge them bastards. Let alone hypocrite Dutch tax policy on coffeeshop gear as we were told along the way it is available for one third of the price on the black market[same with the one from the Plug].

Reefer

Renovation finished here but a sterile feel to it.
Fuck it as only here for the drugs!
Still had the Tangerine Squeeze static on but tried Blue Magic Fresh Frozen for 26€ and Blue Magic Premium for 27€.
Had this section before but wasn't too impressed as reported so when shown decided to give them another try.
Good decision as they both delivered, the Premium one being indeed the better one as stronger in kush taste.
The one for 26€ fluffed up dryish and the other one more crumbly. Effectwise they were in the same range. While good yet very good stuff this should be sold for at least 10 € less these days as the taste while being prominent wasn't unique or shit ; just good bubble but one could say this about a lot of prodcuts in this silly game probably.

Barney's, Terps Army, 1eHulp, Siberie[where they now sell half grams in jars of bubble hash for 80€ each and some Diamond Terp Sauce(sp) for 50€ per gram(?), also rosin if memory serves me right], De Kroon, Goa, Greenhouse Effect[ them, De Kroon and Tyson 2.0 belong to the same owner friendly budtender here told me and share the exact menu so I didn't bother to visit Tyson 2.0 which just took over coffeeshop Softland respectively Greenhouse Effect 2], Bagheera, , Basjoe, Bluebird, Voyagers[ haven't been at all since the change of management and just for fun took a look ; now quite a tourist place and one of those budtenders who tell everyone what everyone wants to hear seemingly – when dreams come true, haha], Family First,
Old Church[ where they stocked two strains of that one section reviewed above charging 20€ and 30€ for them.], Kadinsky,
Solo[ they also sold their take on static for lovely 52€ per gram but it came in tiny jars half a gram each where one couldn't smell apart from looking not that special so next!]Bulldog,
The Store, De Kulil, Greenhouse[ they had a Dry Sift for 45€ on but it was sold out and didn't take a second look], Balou,
Balboa Family, Tweede Kamer, Black Star[ also here they now carry dry sifts ; their best were sold for 20€ and Peach Rings for 23€ each, also noticed they had a renovation inbetween as I haven't been too since ages for good reason, haha ],
Mr.K[they had one Tangilope for 18€ off my current most favourite section which again smelt tempting and one seemingly strong on citrus terps San Francisco Valley blahblahblah for around 20€ which looked like Dutch skuff from back in the day, haha] and Resin were visited too but not worth our custom at all.

Interesting stay in the end!

Last edited:

goingrey

Don't know about the Tolstraat one as I haven't been ages but remember De Pijp where it is located had a few shootings some years back though there are other places around where one can sit down[Katsu and Club Media spring to mind from the top of my head]. Though the area is a sorta hot spot even though never noticed particular seedy activities there yet but what does this mean in the end? There will be a reason authorities keeping an eye out there. Saying all that I read this very one was robbed just a week ago , a quick recherche tells me it was not the first time ; my sincere condolences go out to the employer and customers involved in this terrible incident, don't care about the coffeeshop.
Oh wow shootings and robberies. That's terrible. Seems like such a nice quiet neighborhood.

Not sure how not allowing customers to stay will help that though. Seems like something that would make the shop more of a target if anything. Well the customers won't get shot I suppose haha.

Anyways, had the Karel's Haze just a few weeks back as well as every now and then before. As I've seen you discussed Super Sativa Seed Club and 'Karel' the owner has his own podcast since a good few years called, how original, 'The_Pot_Cast' which I listen to every now and then. His son, 'Kees', is producing mostly very good ice-o-lators respectively dry sifts and such. Tried some of their products over the years and found most of them to my liking though I take their 'return' to the seed market and the marketing with a sack of salt, expensive and them refering to 'them good old days'.

Another 'clever' marketing. Just sayin'.
Yeah SSSC do have a range of prices but the most interesting offering is the Old School Haze and the price is just ridiculous (240e/12 regs). And their other classic strains Friesland and Creeper they don't even offer pure only as crosses, which is disappointing. But I must admit the Black Lebanon piques my interest, an F1 hybrid made with two Lebanese landraces.

The Zientist

Veteran
After 10 years had passed since I last visited Adam, I had the pleasure of meeting the wonders of the city again.
Despite the massive body of tourism that desolates the city, it retains its own character and culture.
Still beautiful and mysterious.

What the locals and the city (as a living organism, lol) have to endure from all the nasty, disrespectful, trashy and uncaring tourists… I admire its resilience.
Thank you for still retaining what makes you great in the face of adversity.

If the eyes of any locals pass through these words, I’m deeply sorry for what you have to witness on a regular basis. It sometimes resembles something out of a post-apocalyptic scene.
It’s the burden of being one of Europe’s oasis and a capital of the profane, to the eyes of some.
They don’t take good care of you and now the city is fighting back.

Oh well, after my slight rant back to the normal program: Adam Haze Tour (and other offshots too)!

Check next couple of posts for the extended report.

The Zientist

Veteran
Adam Haze Tour: 10 years later
First and foremost, I’d like to send a whole hearted thank you for the advice and guidance provided by friends at this forum and others: @MadMac, @Karma G, SAN/Santero and others.
Without you I would have wasted so much time sifting through all the tourist traps and less than kind bud and couldn't really attest to provenance.

Thankful for all the help you have provided. 💚

Now for the actual report:

A5 (De Dampkring)
IMG20230528150059.jpg

A classic of Adam.
It is a damp, slightly sour, fermented, decay with mid projection flower. There was a perceived spicy savoryness that reminded me of Thai derived stuff. The buds were meaty though pliable, hefty colas they had in stock, and in really nice shape.
It was the strongest herb I’ve found during my week long trip. I went back and picked a bit more at the end of the trip to attest for it’s strength (you know, after burning through countless bud and building up resistance) and it still felt like a fucking hammer on the head.
It’s a long lasting, fast acting of hybrid feel with heady internal chattery. It stacked like a motherfucker too. It’s a special plant for sure and the whiskey of the ‘sativa’ world.

Their A5 packs similar traits to the one’s I’ve found on the S1 progeny from Karma, although combined in the same bud. As a whole, it was better and more refined than any of my S1, and reminded me more of the Purple Zamal x A5#4 I’ve grown recently, as it has a more fresh and live aroma.
My 100+kg friend (with a remarkable seasoned pocket) couldn’t finish his ks joint, the only instance of this during the whole trip, funny to witness.
The taste was really good (for those who like these types) and felt amazing on the vape (last time I was there I was still rolling and smoking only, the qualities really shine through the mighty)

The budtenders and rest of the staff were nice and the spot is as I remember it. A well taken care of place with a lot of soul.

AG13 (De Dampkring)
IMG20230529223801.jpg

A really nice looking flower they had in stock too. Supposedly a cross of A5 with G13 (probably G13Hz or the Airborne/Hawaiian cut, who knows really?).

The buds were more hybrid looking and meaty, the aroma was darker and more earthy but still fresh and classic dutch Haze experience. Kudos to the growers that have been suppling Dampkring, it was well grown kind bud.

I was told by one of the budtenders it was heavier and more potent than the A5, although my body chemistry disagrees.
It felt like a more welcoming and warm version of the A5, sociable and with a earthy palate that lingers altogether with the dutch haze package. It wasn’t as long lasting but way more functional, as you can still interact and you don’t have an uncanny twilight zone feel when engaging with other humans.

RS11 (De Dampkring)
IMG20230528150301.jpg

Yes, I’ve spent some days returning to this coffeeshop. :cool:
As a fun of modern American genetics, I was curious to sample this one as I didn’t have the chance during my last Barcelona trip.
The one they had was a soapy lavender dankness with that classic spicy 'kush' nose. Has a potent entry though it tames down midway and lasts a while.
Classic lung expanding properties like the ogs, with a perfume dank that breezes through the vape. It wasn’t the cleanest tasting, but still worth noting as a nice bud.
As for effect, it was surprisingly heady 'kush' type. Initially your mind gets a bit wrecked but as it goes on you still find your brain racing a bit and traveling through routes it normally doesn’t take. Has the expectable body feel. Not at all what I was expecting from the its background and it was a nice surprise.

Neville’s Haze (420 Cafe)
IMG20230528223256.jpg

The aroma had an herbal base with a certain foulness to it, bordering astringent on the nose. Like something you shouldn’t eat.
It was very different to that of A5 and other dutch hazes in that regard.

It had an heady effect, slightly nervous and erratic thought process though I felt the effect wandered off quickly and I couldn’t find any remarkable qualities that I could rave about. (others did too)

Since I hadn’t had the chance to try this one the last time I was there, I suppose I had high expectations, so that might have been it. It wasn't really love at first sight, though perhaps some more time with it and I'd had a different opinion.
I was meaning to return to sample it again and to give it another couple of opportunities, though time lacked and didn’t really have the chance.

The buds looked super round and conic shaped, with the appearance of being mechanically trimmed (I wonder why decided to do that with such plants?). Strange presentation.

The place has a great atmosphere as usual and the coffee is drinkable, spent some time there. The budtenders were chill but couldn't give much insight into anything beyond the surface.

(to be continued...)

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
The buds looked super round and conic shaped, with the appearance of being mechanically trimmed (I wonder why decided to do that with such plants?). Strange presentation.
Yes, like "cali weed"... like super commercial dense overly trimmed buds. You can doubt if this NH really is a haze!? This RS11 also looks not tasty to me, just like some overfertilized street weed. A5 looks ok, more natural.

The Zientist

Veteran
Yes, like "cali weed"... like super commercial dense overly trimmed buds. You can doubt if this NH really is a haze!? This RS11 also looks not tasty to me, just like some overfertilized street weed. A5 looks ok, more natural.
As far as I know, the 420 cafe until recently had the original Neville's Haze cut, selected by Nevil himself. It was one of their flaship menu entries and a hoarded cut.
As I wrote, and quite unfortunately, I couldn't return home raving about it. 😔

As for the RS11 and in all honesty, the picture doesn't do any her justice.
There were quite nice looking nugs on the jar I picked this from.
I was just wanting to have a small sample so I picked just a tiny bit and it was only pictured after the first session, so that's basically crumble.

Not to say it was pristine bud (I've had far better homegrown of the same class).
It was clearly hydro bud and lacked a decent flush. Although it wasn't shag neither. A nice modern kush-type plant that could have seen a better upbringing. 😂

A5 was a dope hybrid! Quite literally. It isn't exactly my type of flower, but it's definitely on a class of its own.

mr.haze420

Veteran
As far as I know, the 420 cafe until recently had the original Neville's Haze cut, selected by Nevil himself. It was one of their flaship menu entries and a hoarded cut.
As I wrote, and quite unfortunately, I couldn't return home raving about it. 😔

As for the RS11 and in all honesty, the picture doesn't do any her justice.
There were quite nice looking nugs on the jar I picked this from.
I was just wanting to have a small sample so I picked just a tiny bit and it was only pictured after the first session, so that's basically crumble.

Not to say it was pristine bud (I've had far better homegrown of the same class).
It was clearly hydro bud and lacked a decent flush. Although it wasn't shag neither. A nice modern kush-type plant that could have seen a better upbringing. 😂

A5 was a dope hybrid! Quite literally. It isn't exactly my type of flower, but it's definitely on a class of its own.
as i worked with nevil in the late 90's early 2000's. he did not share his 5ac cuts with anyone, not the 420 or anyone else, we did a selection from 50 seeds and the one we kept was only available at the greenhouse until he left. it was the best one, and dropped people, local coffeeshop owners did not like the smell and some refused to let it be smoked in there shops. Katsu loved it !!!!

sublingual

as i worked with nevil in the late 90's early 2000's. he did not share his 5ac cuts with anyone, not the 420 or anyone else, we did a selection from 50 seeds and the one we kept was only available at the greenhouse until he left. it was the best one, and dropped people, local coffeeshop owners did not like the smell and some refused to let it be smoked in there shops. Katsu loved it !!!!
As I have read Nevil, he seemed to say that the best 5ac he kept but lesser cuts he shared. That is, lesser sisters were shared and the real keeper (which threw great plants he kept). Is this what you are saying?

mr.haze420

Veteran
As I have read Nevil, he seemed to say that the best 5ac he kept but lesser cuts he shared. That is, lesser sisters were shared and the real keeper (which threw great plants he kept). Is this what you are saying?
he shared he nl5x haze cuts with growers in the south of holland, they still have them, the 5AC he did not share and we did not share ours, it was lost in a fire and bust

mr.haze420

Veteran
yes, he shared the NL5 x haze both Aand C, Skunk x haze and afghanx haze, ag13 with the growers in the south of holland, but not the 5AC. it was not available till 1998, i sampled it in the summer ot 1997 from a test grow he did with the seeds, it was awsome and brought me back to amsterdam to grow it..

goingrey

More from The Border

Original Lemon Haze

olh.jpg

Grand Daddy Purp

gdp.jpg

Can't remember the prices exactly. Total for a gram of each was 25.50€.

Strong lemony smell on both - yes even the GDP. But a very different smell nevertheless. The Lemon Haze has more of a Haze smell I suppose. Haven't smoked either yet but very nice quality based on the "bag inspection"

Terppalooza

More from The Border

Original Lemon Haze

View attachment 18860915

Grand Daddy Purp

View attachment 18860916

Can't remember the prices exactly. Total for a gram of each was 25.50€.

Strong lemony smell on both - yes even the GDP. But a very different smell nevertheless. The Lemon Haze has more of a Haze smell I suppose. Haven't smoked either yet but very nice quality based on the "bag inspection"
i miss being able to ruin to the shops to pick up some weed! enjoy brother! that lemon haze looks tasty

Piff_cat

Adam Haze Tour: 10 years later
First and foremost, I’d like to send a whole hearted thank you for the advice and guidance provided by friends at this forum and others: @MadMac, @Karma G, SAN/Santero and others.
Without you I would have wasted so much time sifting through all the tourist traps and less than kind bud and couldn't really attest to provenance.

Thankful for all the help you have provided. 💚

Now for the actual report:

A5 (De Dampkring)
View attachment 18858137

A classic of Adam.
It is a damp, slightly sour, fermented, decay with mid projection flower. There was a perceived spicy savoryness that reminded me of Thai derived stuff. The buds were meaty though pliable, hefty colas they had in stock, and in really nice shape.
It was the strongest herb I’ve found during my week long trip. I went back and picked a bit more at the end of the trip to attest for it’s strength (you know, after burning through countless bud and building up resistance) and it still felt like a fucking hammer on the head.
It’s a long lasting, fast acting of hybrid feel with heady internal chattery. It stacked like a motherfucker too. It’s a special plant for sure and the whiskey of the ‘sativa’ world.

Their A5 packs similar traits to the one’s I’ve found on the S1 progeny from Karma, although combined in the same bud. As a whole, it was better and more refined than any of my S1, and reminded me more of the Purple Zamal x A5#4 I’ve grown recently, as it has a more fresh and live aroma.
My 100+kg friend (with a remarkable seasoned pocket) couldn’t finish his ks joint, the only instance of this during the whole trip, funny to witness.
The taste was really good (for those who like these types) and felt amazing on the vape (last time I was there I was still rolling and smoking only, the qualities really shine through the mighty)

The budtenders and rest of the staff were nice and the spot is as I remember it. A well taken care of place with a lot of soul.

AG13 (De Dampkring)
View attachment 18858140

A really nice looking flower they had in stock too. Supposedly a cross of A5 with G13 (probably G13Hz or the Airborne/Hawaiian cut, who knows really?).

The buds were more hybrid looking and meaty, the aroma was darker and more earthy but still fresh and classic dutch Haze experience. Kudos to the growers that have been suppling Dampkring, it was well grown kind bud.

I was told by one of the budtenders it was heavier and more potent than the A5, although my body chemistry disagrees.
It felt like a more welcoming and warm version of the A5, sociable and with a earthy palate that lingers altogether with the dutch haze package. It wasn’t as long lasting but way more functional, as you can still interact and you don’t have an uncanny twilight zone feel when engaging with other humans.

RS11 (De Dampkring)
View attachment 18858138

Yes, I’ve spent some days returning to this coffeeshop. :cool:
As a fun of modern American genetics, I was curious to sample this one as I didn’t have the chance during my last Barcelona trip.
The one they had was a soapy lavender dankness with that classic spicy 'kush' nose. Has a potent entry though it tames down midway and lasts a while.
Classic lung expanding properties like the ogs, with a perfume dank that breezes through the vape. It wasn’t the cleanest tasting, but still worth noting as a nice bud.
As for effect, it was surprisingly heady 'kush' type. Initially your mind gets a bit wrecked but as it goes on you still find your brain racing a bit and traveling through routes it normally doesn’t take. Has the expectable body feel. Not at all what I was expecting from the its background and it was a nice surprise.

Neville’s Haze (420 Cafe)
View attachment 18858139

The aroma had an herbal base with a certain foulness to it, bordering astringent on the nose. Like something you shouldn’t eat.
It was very different to that of A5 and other dutch hazes in that regard.

It had an heady effect, slightly nervous and erratic thought process though I felt the effect wandered off quickly and I couldn’t find any remarkable qualities that I could rave about. (others did too)

Since I hadn’t had the chance to try this one the last time I was there, I suppose I had high expectations, so that might have been it. It wasn't really love at first sight, though perhaps some more time with it and I'd had a different opinion.
I was meaning to return to sample it again and to give it another couple of opportunities, though time lacked and didn’t really have the chance.

The place has a great atmosphere as usual and the coffee is drinkable, spent some time there. The budtenders were chill but couldn't give much insight into anything beyond the surface.

(to be continued...)
man this is an epic thread!! glad i found it. i really hope we can get a taste of this in the states with rec. of course never be the same... something about amsterdam being the only sane country on the right side of this 100 years of canna nonsense. i only made it out once thanks for the content!

Piff_cat

mrhaze420 so cool to have someone who worked with nev!! i have question i found these old haze pics on bonks haze website and was wondering if you recognized any of them??? blueish type leaves look similar to mango haze x a/c . i grew some outback haze x vietnam from dj with that sam blue color too.
oldhazefoxtail.jpg
oldhaze.jpg

outback #3 from dj
1690732315195.png

outback 3 x vietnam crappy pic
1690732356113.png

mr.haze420

Veteran
it may be a 5AC, 3/4 haze, very thin leaves and the bud structure is very much like it. very sad that the kush is so prominent and the haze well, it was the king of buds, but at 14 weeks it scares most growers. it is a very trippy high and it freaks most people out....

Piff_cat

i thought this quote from yo sammy really sums up the unique power of a5. this is from when karma had just discovered and was testing the possible a5 clone for confirmation. of course it ended up being legit and used in all the new lines from ace etc .but the way sammy puts it and i agree that a5 is magic plain and simple lol

1690944339504.png

1690944357086.png

1690944403990.png