What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

advance topping technique

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I Already Did! I looked at his album and the pic he didn't post (7) and final was with second two nodes of fans off, and the top fans chopped like clones.

It does have potential, but those fans are crucial, also. Buds can't make themselves big, they rely on their 'solar panels' to provide them energy.

scruffy

Potential ...... i agree Kcar, that's the keyword here

Potentially versus realistically?

I was confused at first, because I couldn't see the photos, but now I'm thinking I see what's going on. Almost convinced I can pull this off in my next grow. :thank you:

Cartel530

Veteran
I just pulled 3lbs a CFL and it sped my flowering time to 5.5 weeks. Thanks for your technique. I vote for post of the month personally :)

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I'm having a hard time with this. Your "trained" plants look like any one of the number of plants i have done this with. Nothing new here at all. I actually just did this with two auto's to increase their yield. I prune leaves off my vegging plants on the regular so they look like that and i can get lots of clones off them. Flowering plants should always be bushy, unless your doing sigle cola sog. To me this is a common grow practie in my room.

J

Javadog

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]im seeing a sticky in this [/FONT]

This is the funniest thread that I have ever seen....everyone got the vibe and helped out with the LOLs!

I look forward to this thing fleshed out?

JD

T

TribalSeeds

Maybe you should try droppin a more condensed version of your technique. Im taking notes, but its a lot of info to take in all at once

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
You think you can step by step this out for some of us newer growers?

This is just an amazing find man you should be in a magazine for sure!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
While I get the first four pics in the tutorial, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fifth pic.

Maybe if you could break it down a little and explain as you go it would make more sense to me.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Latest posts