What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sanctuary Garden

HillBilly1

Veteran
Dear Lord, Will i be allowed to be a MINION still? been thinking about coming over here more and less elsewhere...

J.H.B.

This is a fantastic thread, though with the minion talk of the later page confusing but relieving, I like some of your specimens and you're becoming one of my new favorite gardeners; I'm a hobby chucker myself interested in unique and old lineages.
I was wanting to know about the cross Goblin Girl (the afgooey X blue widow) and Jihad.

Darktimes

Wouldnt let me register with lego123..(ps if anyone can see this but cant register cuz its denied change ur email n ur username..this forum has a stopspammer list n ur email/name can be in it cuz of its format)

Sg1 i was crazy when i realized i couldnt found ur threads.. But now i am glad i finally found you in another forum.. And yes ofc the journey continues. :D

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Damn right we will..... New lair is all..... happens to the even the best of evil genius...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
First Goblin shots of the thread

IMG_20131008_124624.jpg

IMG_20131008_124629.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Hey guys sorry late to the group, tried posting this morn, but wouldn't allow, thanks seaoffour for getting me here. Big Rep!haha
Down to clown with you all everyday, whenever wherever hatchbrew got your back.

What I was trying to say this morn, was I'm going to try and c u when and where you prev stated. Can I pm you SG? Mama bear is happy for the opportunity.

DL is the key, we got a little loose at times before maybe.(?)

Maybe just start private forum of our own for our community sharing of knowledge

Still use things like this for expanding brain bank, but have members only spot for more comfortable conversations and such.

pure1

What a bummer man!

The cannabis community just lost a wealth of information between the threads you had created.. it's a shame to see it go, but thankful for how early I got in and learned the method :tiphat:

You're truly an awesome person! :biggrin:

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got all my notes from all your threads still sg, strains and developements thru the couple years. Nothing is lost

PTjuggernaut

I haven't made it to minion status, but i'm glad i was remembered. :) Glad to be here folks. Now if i can only find out how to make a custom avatar for this place.

Sucks with what happened SG, i guess too many people were getting excited about your trip.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:sasmokin:Nothing lost till death of me.

I will further explore the proper placement of the new minion thread.
They have a section here just for breeders and the such.

I feel that this will eventually be a better home, though not by choice.
Sometimes, things happen for a reason, and forces corrections.
Plans don't change, just the way we get there does.

Seems the minions are not easily defeated.
I see an opportunity to build our ranks into a legion:sasmokin::muahaha:

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
Well you let us know where the new minion page is and ill be there. I'm bummed the cheap old bastard thread is gone that was the best beginner thread I ever seen or heard about and where I used to send the misguided youth to get sorted out by the master. I don't like that they took down the threads, maybe the minions one but the advice one was not cool. Anyways stay up old man.

Ps- how do I PM on this site? I feel lost here haha

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They had to get rid of me 100%.
I wasn't in their business plans, and obviously they didn't care for the Noobs educations.
Their loss.

Click on the user name of whom you want to contact.
Then click to send a PM to that member.

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
I tryed that there is no option for pm, there's nothing that makes any sense on here. It's starting to piss me off. I can't figure out how to friend ppl, why is this shit so hard, this should be easy front and center I shouldn't have to search for hours to send an email grrrr I'm frustrated.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tryed that there is no option for pm, there's nothing that makes any sense on here. It's starting to piss me off. I can't figure out how to friend ppl, why is this shit so hard, this should be easy front and center I shouldn't have to search for hours to send an email grrrr I'm frustrated.

This site has a built in probationary feature.
Not sure exactly how much time you need to be able to use the features.

I tried friending everyone, but only allowed to friend one person, that had an account previously.

Be patient, this was like the last format change at you know where.
Takes time to learn.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK
Try this.
Go to My IC at left side, and bottom of top menu bar.
This is your control panel.
Go down to edit options and click.

Now go down the lists and enable PMs and friend requests.
Double check everything and save.

Let us know if it works for you.