What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sanctuary Garden

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why hello SG, Checking in seeing what happened to you? Stay up old friend.

Got banned on other site.
Major forum violations and shit.
Feel like I was sent to the principles office.
I got 60 points, to expire april 2014.
Right below it, say permanent ban

If anyone asks, here I am.

Check it out.

Warning issued by Yoda for Ignoring the Rules/Encouraging Others to Break the Rules in Profile.
Given 60 points - expire on Apr 26 2014 11:30 AM.
Suspended permanently

SG1,

We had discussions some time ago about hooking folks up thru the !^%$, I made it quite clear that #$ could not condone such activity as the legal risk is to much, not to mention our members safety, Reading thru your thread I found many members thanking you for the gifts they received, as well as this road trip you are now planning, *^ cannot and will not be part of these Illegal activities, Sites have been shut down for this and we are not willing to take that risk for you.

You have broken the terms of service as well as the no hook rule we have in place.
We have no choice but to remove you from the +&%$ as the safety of the members and the ?"*& has to come first...

Sorry,
BudSlinger

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Lord

hello Lord

Hey SG, sad news today for the minions. Were all like wtf happened!?!? I see now though. Working on directing the minions here. Were having withdrawals lol. Glad to have found you. :dance013:

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was bound to happen.
Some very active threads, always up at the top of the page.
Mods got every tidbit they needed to end the fun.

Least you guys know where I'm at :)

X

X_man

Had no idea you had a thread here SG.

sucks what happened over yonder.

more minions will be here soon.

X_

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems I've earned some loyal friends.
We'll keep on the down low a bit.

May start a minions thread here.
Wasn't the site that was fun, hangin with ya'll was the fun.

This site has its drawbacks, 5 pic limits, 1 PM folder.
But hey, we're beggars :)

dlsmokes

She's on the porch

She's on the porch

LORD what are you doing over here !!!! I couldn't believe it..I clicked, and typed , and clicked, but you weren't there. Then it hit NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they didn't . Then I started to freak out ..How was I gonna find you. I can't tell you thanks for all the advice one last time . Bullshit I thought, there has to be a way. then another minion came through with a solution, and all is well.

dlsmokes

Soooooooo.....HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :woohoo::moon::dance013:. :smoke: y's on deck, at least shit wont be :tumbleweed:. First thing the BM is bitching about, can't have to many smilies. FUCK!

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
We'll get em all together.... anyone specific I may have missed? I PM'd who I could think of, posted in gixerboys thread, and changed my ststus comment to point here.....

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
me too..... I didn't have permission to view the thread, and when I tried to PM SG asking if I misstepped..... I sorted it out in my head then.... Already seen him here once before, so It was a no brainer to check and..... voilà. Personally, I thought I said something out of class myself..... I have a habit of doing that at times.....

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you all here.
The journey continues :)

We'll set up a proper home for the minions in a bit.
Our ability to adapt, makes us human, so we adapt.

Gonna get a good nights rest, and stick to our plans.
I'm fortunate for such friends
Thanks to all of you:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts