What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Hello all, and welcome to my thread I have been gone off the boards for quite some time and am coming back like I never left. Hello to everybody who remembers me from the PhillyPride days and hello to everybody new. Alot of knowledge flows through these boards I learned an awful lot from some of the grandmaster growers who either are still posting or can no longer post because of unfortunate circumstances, much respect to all. Not much to say about myself except I represent the inner city and all the good and bad that comes with it, I feel comfortable around choas and confusion thus too much serenity and peace and quiet make me nervous. Maybe hard for some to rational but hey it is what it is, I just wanted you to know where my head is at. Anyway lets get the show started, and excuse me ahead of time for being a long winded typer.

Lights-3k
Pot size- 6 gallon pots
Medium- Pro Mix BX-Extra Chunky Perlite-EWC in a ratio of give or take %60 pro mix, %25 Perlite, %15 EWC and sometimes I add a 1 or 2 inch layer of Hydroton Balls to the top of the soiless mix.
Strains-
Grape Ape
PA Bubba Haze
Wonder Diesel
Island Sweet Skunk
G-13 x Sweet Purple
Cali O (Cali O x Reclining Buddha)

I veg for 7 to 10 days in 2 gallon rose pots and then they are transplanted into 6 gallon pots where they veg for 3 weeks. All veg is done under T5 lighting

Veg environment- 70-80 degrees, %65-75 humidity
Flower environment- 75-82 degrees, %35-45 humidity

Here is a gal about to be transplanted from a 1 gallon pot into a 2 gallon rose pot

Here are a group of ladies post transplant

Young ladies have just been transplanted, the big gals are 1 week away from flowering in this picture.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
More Veg

More Veg

Here are some more ladies 1 week before flower

Cali-O 1 week before flower

Please excuse the dust lol shit I didnt even know it was this dusty until I saw the pic, damn cant be too busy for cleanliness.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
The man...they myth...the legend.....sup Philly?!

Hope I'm not too late for the show.

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn bro, I wondered what happened to you. So good to see you back and at it again, this should be a stellar show as always. Sounds like a nice lineup, love the Grape Ape.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
CF-whats up my man you know I only have kind karma for you, any strains look familiar lol

OldSoul- glad to see you still around you allways had good solid info to share, much respect. Yeah bro it has been quite a while and I did pause on the computer use for a while but I never left the girls alone for a minute I swear this growing thing is in my DNA now, couldnt leave it alone even if I wanted to.

Accessndx-Thanks for the kind words bro and this show is just starting glad you could stop by and pull up a seat. I have seen your work and was thoroughly impressed your growing skills are top notch, and excuse the slick talk in prior threads my man nothing personal I am just a shit talker.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Flower Pics

Flower Pics

Garden Shots

Wonder Diesel 14 days

G-13 56 Days

Stupid Nute Shot bet you dont see pics like this that often but hey it is a journal right?

C02 level

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Glad to see you've already got a great turn out here Bro :rasta: Grow is lookin dope per norm :joint: Looks like you're growing by leaps and bounds :good: Now all you need is a bitchin avatar :muahaha:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Slick talk in prior threads>>? I have no clue what you're talking about bro.....you always were, are and will be a brother that is from another motha. Your skills are legendary so not sure if I can even hold a candle in spite of your kind words. But I digress......show us the APE!!!!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Thank you for the kind words everybody I promise to keep the updates coming more often, Yeah that Grape Ape got to love her I will throw some pics up of a early flowering Ape gal later tonight, please excuse my memory everybody I know we all smoke alot but I smoke soo much that short term memory is a serious problem.

I will be posting alot of pics in this thread some grow related some not just work with me

Ok I will throw up some old pics I had uploaded a few months ago

2 Grape Ape ladies in 3 gallon maxi pots 42 days

Group shot 42 days Grape Ape

Close up Grape Ape with waaaay to much Leaf to Calyx ratio

Island Sweet Skunk in early flower, very hazy sativa strain

Latest posts

Latest posts