What's new

18,000 watt sealed flower room build.

DrKanobie

This is my room inside a room. These are some pictures of my progress thus far.

I've ordered 2 of these 25,000 btu window units but only one has come in.

Last edited:

SkunkPlz

good start. I just acquired 4 bays of commercial space. Going to be doing something similar to urs. Best of luck on the rest of ur adventure!!

DrKanobie

nice looking build so far, one room?

I have another room that I am currently vegging in. In this facility I will be build 2 additional flower rooms for a total of 1 veg room and 3 flower rooms. I am also going to build a small drying room as well.

DrKanobie

These are some pics of my veg area. I'm running several strains: Death Star(Indica pheno), Head Band(Day Wrecker), Skywalker Kush, Holy Grail Kush, Death Band #1(Head Band x Death Star), Death Band #2, Strawberry Chronic, and Girl Scout Cookie x Fruity Pebble.
I am running everything in roots organic coco coir in 9gal Hercules pots.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn very nice Dr. Kanobie I can't wait for the day that I can run even freaking 10k until that day comes I guess I can watch your Grow and admire what you have done.

Subbed up..

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
bada bing bada boom... another big baller in the playing field.... well done... well done~indeedy

Looks like fun!

I would maybe retool the A/C tho man, going big like this demands commercial style hvac.

If you can't afford/have space for a true air handler and condenser I would try these.

https://sunlightsupply.com/shop/byc...i-split-air-conditioners-13-seer-cooling-only

Mini splits are super awesome for rooms like this.

Only saying this because those window units have problems and the last thing you want is a A/C problem with all those lights!

Keep it coming!

T

Latest posts

Latest posts