What's new

My little OD grow- NorCal

S

Smoke Buddy

Hello my brothers,

I am enjoying the OD section here alot. Some great growers sharing good information, I thank you all! I haven't been real active here for a while. I lurk all the time though... :) I shut down my indoor grow a couple years ago. I did not do an OD grow last summer. The herbs Im tokin are from my 2013 OD. Im still not tired of the one strain I grew, Chem D X Galadriel. Grew 6. 5 were all very similar and very potent inspiring herb. 1 was a dud, looked OK but trich coverage was low...

Anyhow, I had some issues with my well water. It turns out the ppm is 1600 out the gound. So this year my plan is to set up a small portable RO system in the shop with a barrell and water the plants from that. That should make the finish much better than before. My indoor grows I used an under sink RO and that worked out well. I am totally excited to have an OD grow this year. It wil be my biggest OD ever plant count wise, which will be 12. My elderly father is moving in with me and he is getting a card so we will have 6 each on paper. I have 12 30G smartpots so its sort of a mini planting compared with most. My back field is rather exposed so I am putting a 50 foot 6 foot tall wind/privacy fence to help.

I picked up a 2 yrd tote of VermiFire locally. I transplanted 21 plants from beer cups to 2 gallon pots for sexing over a week ago. They are loving the Vermifire!

The list:

My prefered group, depending on individual characteristics and m/f ratios:
4 White Bubba - OGRaskal (Feminized)
4 Chemdog Double-D Rez original 07/08 stock
4 Scotts OG Rare Dankness
1 Purple Brolick X Galadriel -mine(Feminized)

Backups:
6 Chem D X Galadriel -mine(Feminized)
2 Purple Urkle X SD-IBL -mine

Here they are this morning. These were popped last week of March.

picture.php

Thanks for stoppin by! :rasta:

S

Smoke Buddy

Nice looking starts! That white bubba sounds like some fire for sure!

Good luck this year, SB.

HB.
Thanks Humphrey! Yeah, I had those seeds a long time. I gave my nephew a couple a few years ago for OD and they came out awesome. They were the best plants he grew. Im really looking forward to having a strong indica night time smoke.

Looking great, good luck with the Grow
Thank You AKUlu!

Nice start and list!

Your crosses sound tasty!
Thank You sir, Im watching yours too. :)

Looking great so far ..Best of luck
Thanks bro!

S

Smoke Buddy

Nice list, I sure would like to get my shithooks
On some new OGR stock

Plants look Great and a nice line up as well. Will be watching this one.

I do you enjoy getting in on the first page or so of a thread. and wish to one day also have an outdoor grow

looking good. best of luck in your grow

Thanks fellas I appreciate the kindness. :tiphat:

I will probably get them into the smartpots this weekend. The growth has been awesome. I am impressed so far with the Vermifire. Sorry for the poor quality pics, I have a camera around here some where. Here they are now:

picture.php

:rasta:

S

Smoke Buddy

Here's what I have so far:

White Bubba Feminized
picture.php

Scotts OG - L to R - 2 females, male and unknown
picture.php

Chemdog Double D - L to R - 2 females, male, female
picture.php

S

Smoke Buddy

And...

Purple Urkle X Sour D IBL - L to R - unknown, female
picture.php

Purple Brolick X Galadriel Feminized
picture.php

Chemdog D X Galadriel Feminized
picture.php

Happy Growing! :rasta:

S

Smoke Buddy

Very nice and healthy looking plants my man. Best of luck this season.

Nice plants

nice grow. beautiful plants! they look very healthy :D

Thanks Guys. They were in a good environment. Almost like a greenhouse. The porch has a tinted lexan roof so they were in direct filtered light and had some good breezes too. Its a nice place to start seeds.. Ill post up some pics later today, I finally transplanted yesterday...a bit delayed... too many irons in the fire! Thanks again! :rasta:

S

Smoke Buddy

Wow, its been hot and windy. The girls have taken a major beating here. I waited a couple weeks too long to transplant so they were rootbound a bit. All is well, The temps are going to be lower about 95 today but then back to 4 or 5 days of 100-105... and windy! Damn! It is hard to watch them gettin flagged. Having said all that, they look pretty good.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts