What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wishes to BOG

G

grapepunched

It is well-known that a breeder who was once loved and respected has decided to no longer grace us with his presence here at IC. BOG was a beautiful person and regardless of the past, I feel he is welcomed back by many here on the boards. He taught us everything we needed to know about our favorite hobby, as well as provided a plethora of tasty genes from his personal gene pool for a reasonable price. Any drama he had with Gypsy is water under the bridge (in Gypsy's terms and BOG's) and it is now just a matter of time before he makes the final decision to either come back and be a part of the canna-munity or to stay underground.

I would like everyone who wishes BOG was here to chime in and tell BOG your wishes. I have nothing but Well Wishes for BOG and I know that he checks in here every now and then, as he posted not too long ago now...

BOG, come back and share your knowledge with us, and share the experience of being here. Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo. :wave:

Thanks for showing your face here again BOG, your forum is still here, and there is still a place for you on SBay...

We are all waiting.... :joint:

JoeSchmoe was happy to meet you at Eddy Lepp's Birthday Party... He speaks highly of you and he wants you to come back too! PEACE~

-gp

some of your Bubblegum... I still have that mother... :)

Be well BOG. Be safe, come back soon! :wave:

blackone

Veteran
Never got a chance to grow your stuff, but I've seen many people loving your strains - hope you get back :)

I have fond memories of your super threads back in the OG days.

D

Dr.Smitty

It sure would be nice to have you back again so I could learn more on your strains.

Hopefully the very negative post the last time you visited won't happen again.

Be well BOG and please return to share your knowledge.

R

Rood Spook

The Bushy One will always hold a special place in alotta hearts around here,I'd like to see him back,tell him I said hey!

G

Bogs quitting smoking thread combined with a story from Gypsy inspired me to quit cigarettes after 25 years ,that was 4 years ago last week ,,,BIG THANKS to both

how many more people quit cigs because of that thread ?

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
BOG.....would be nice if you picked your most popular strain....grew a tree ..chuck some pollen and make a load of seeds to keep us happy for a few years ....mostly for us silly buggers who took our time to buy some seeds ...and found it was too late!

just an idea to mull over ...... im sure every good willing poster to this thread will be thinking along the same lines?..............holidays finished BOG back to work hehehe .HH. =]-~

SourBubble BX 1 and 3,LifeStar,BoggleGum,BluemoonRocks and SweetCindy05.Plus i have LifeSaver,LSD,SC05 and OriginalSC beans leftover.The Boggle and SourBubble will never go anywhere and high wise and taste,is right up there with anything.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

edit; I've edited this post ONLY because it was severely misinterpreted by more than one member.

Either way, best of luck to you BOG.

Last edited:
D

dankiestog

yea wtf is up with that...this was a BOG come back ...not lets throw shit at his face thread....man ic be like that as of late....anyway...BOG w0uld love to see u back...

dankiestog said:
yea wtf is up with that...this was a BOG come back ...not lets throw shit at his face thread....man ic be like that as of late....anyway...BOG w0uld love to see u back...

Throw shit? How about ACTUALLY CARE.
5/10 of you are sitting at there hoping BOG comes back around so you can get genetics. 3/10 probably dont grow, but enjoy his posts. Leaving 2 of 10 people who want nothing more than his wellness, me being one of them.

I didnt mean the above post to be slander of any sort. I just dont sugarcoat things, as many do.

G

grapepunched

Stoned Cold said:
Throw shit? How about ACTUALLY CARE.
5/10 of you are sitting at there hoping BOG comes back around so you can get genetics. 3/10 probably dont grow, but enjoy his posts. Leaving 2 of 10 people who want nothing more than his wellness, me being one of them.

I didnt mean the above post to be slander of any sort. I just dont sugarcoat things, as many do.

This is the first and last mention of anything NEGATIVE in this thread, I'll be damned if anyone has anything other than WELL WISHES or POSITIVITY to spread after BOG's hard work in our canna-munity...

BOG is not an alcoholic, he has the occasional drink, but he has always been a person of moderation. For you to JUDGE him simply because he mentioned he had a drink and became nostalgic is WRONG>

No comment is needed on this issue, KEEP IT POSITIVE, if you don't have something positive to say in the spirit of BOG then keep it to yourself.

THE STORM IS OVER! LET's FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT BOG IS WELL AND THAT WE WANT HIM TO BE WELL.

We miss you, and PLENTY of others here want to see you back on the boards posting and growing, REGARDLESS of whether you breed another seed or not.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo means I love you.

-gp

Please everyone, in the spirit of BOG ignore any negativity and overwhelm this thread with LOVE! Remember your roots BOG.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
What is really sad, is the way dont appreciate people and their talents until something dramatic happens. Then we reflect, ponder and it becomes evident that the person was more important than we really wanted to let ourselves believe. BOG was such a soul and he is obviously missed on here more than people ever realized he would be. He will find his way back to us and we will of course rejoice and be happy. But will we learn from the past or repeat it? I for one have always been a fan and admirer of his work. It stands alone in my eyes as the most sought after and unique genetic line around. Very few if any have commanded such curiousity, respect, and admiration for their work which keeps the community growing in numbers and the curious jumping in to grow their own. Whether or not he returns, I will be a fan and always seek out his gear. Peace!!

D

deathtosoapbar

Well i never had chance to get any BOG seeds, but his stop smoking tobacco thread is great and actually shows how decent the guy is in his heart - he didnt have to help us all with nicotine addiction - he chose to -

G

grapepunched

No need to bring up beef, keep it about your WELL WISHES for the future.

Thanks everybody for your contributions and pics!

The feelin' of LOVE is INSURMOUNTABLE,,,

Maybe the Babbas will poke their heads in here soon? :)
Just spoke to the Mrs. and she sure understands how much
of a kind soul and what a loss we have on our hands...

No need to bring REZ into any discussion... He has nothing to do with wishing BOG well. I know BOG left mad at himself....

I'm upset with how things ended... Gypsy is upset with how things ended and welcomes you back Bushy... It's all water under the bridge...

Keep the love comin' y'all! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo means I love you.

-gp

With LOVE AND RESPECT BOG>>>

Last edited:

confused

hazyfontazy said:
Bogs quitting smoking thread combined with a story from Gypsy inspired me to quit cigarettes after 25 years ,that was 4 years ago last week ,,,BIG THANKS to both

how many more people quit cigs because of that thread ?

I've definitely referenced this a few times before my cig smoking became too bad to fix.

Thanks BOG :smile: . Best of luck back on IC.

Z

zoolander

I'd love ya to come back BOG :wave: I have plenty of seeds but think your knowledge of the plant is as valuable as your genetics have been to a large group of growers and either way I wish you the best at whatever path you choose . Stay safe and green MR BOG :friends:

Last edited: