What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy, wishes and thoughts for him

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
as you will be aware Gypsy has been detained in the Philippines
I for one hope he can get this situation resolved and he gets released as soon as possible
and I for one will do anything I can to help get him free and I send him my best wishes to him and his family at this time

please note this thread is for people to share there thoughts for Gypsy
this is not a thread to discuss his case, any off topic posts will be deleted
there will be a thread soon to discuss the case as soon as we are cleared to do so by his legal team

OP

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I hope he gets out and I hope they stop arresting ppl for such small things when there are so many more important things to worry about in this world. Good luck Gypsy stay strong headband 707

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best wishes to him and his family heres hoping and praying for a speedy return home thanks for keeping us posted oldpink:comfort:

B

buddymate

are we having a party on his release?
Yup in the LA CAFE on Del Pilar St in Ermita,I hope he gets released in Pinas and not deported to the UK or stateside far away from his wife and kids.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Does being white help or hurt his cause more in the Philippines? Keep calm and try to stay positive.

B

buddymate

Does being white help or hurt his cause more in the Philippines?
Colour in pinas is immaterial,whether he is puti or pinoy its cash that talks loudest,I have a white friend who is still in prison there three years after he was first arrested,his case drags on and on,his health has deteriorated annd his crime was recruiting OFW's without a governmental licence,Gyp seems on the ball with decent lawyers who will argue black is white if the cash keeps on coming.

Sundance

I hope this is over quick ... and Gypsy free to return to his family

God bless

The whole world smokes MJ ... and the trend in the USA is towards complete legalization

All very best wishes

Sundance

T

TrichyTrichy

Big hugs Gypsy and family. Hoping this goes quickly and effortlessly.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Good Luck Gypsy man! you'll be freed before you know it.

these are the perils of being an expat in a country run by corrupt blind idiots.

much peace and strength!

Latest posts

Latest posts