What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Missouri Constitutional Initiative Covering Industrial Hemp, Medicinal & Legalization

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
hey WHAB

with only 1000 views, your not getting much traffic....ill make another thread directing ppl here, hopefully you get more ppl passing through...hope you dont mind

WHAB

hey WHAB

with only 1000 views, your not getting much traffic....ill make another thread directing ppl here, hopefully you get more ppl passing through...hope you dont mind

Mind? Why ever would I mind? In fact, I :tiphat: in appreciation ;)

:thank you: joe!

What are total membership numbers here now? I can't seem to find that information...

Make it a great day!

:wave:,
WHAB

Chiefin

Amend that constitution!! Let voters decide for a change!!

I support this initiative and all who brought it as far as it has come, and especially those of you collecting the signatures. Keep up the good work!

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Jan. 11th - St. Louis

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Jan. 11th - St. Louis

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. It's appreciated! I will forward them... :wave:

The hyperlink for the map is live...

St. Louis: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Wed, January 11, 6:30pm – 8:30pm

Where: Tesson Ferry Branch Public Library, 9920 Lin-Ferry Dr., Saint Louis, Missouri (map)

Description: Please RSVP on FB if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/280970958618553

Become trained to carry the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation petition or just stop in and sign! *Must be a registered MO voter to sign*

The campaign will be providing volunteers with petitions, explaining the petitioning rules and process, providing tips, and answering questions.

Go one, go all ;)

Make it a great day!

:plant grow: :smoke out:

WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Jan. 12th - Kansas City

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Jan. 12th - Kansas City

There is one event this day, Jan 12th.

Map is hyperlinked...

Kansas City: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Thu, January 12, 6pm – 8pm

Where: Trails West Branch - Kansas City Library, 11401 East 23rd St S, Independence, MO 64052 (map)

Description: Please RSVP on FB if you plan on attending.

Become trained to carry the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation petition or just stop in and sign! *Must be a registered MO voter to sign*

The campaign will be providing volunteers with petitions, explaining the petitioning rules and process, providing tips, and answering questions.

Is anyone going to take their Burro's down there? ;)

Take care all! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - A Signing Only Event Jan. 15th - Kansas City

SMCR - A Signing Only Event Jan. 15th - Kansas City

Here we have a signing only event. 1 of 2 events today...

Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Sun, January 15, 1pm – 5pm

Where: Waldo Branch - KC Public Library (map)

201 East 75th Street
Kansas City, MO 64114

Description: Come sign the petition!

WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 15th - Union

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 15th - Union

There is a "Training/Signing" event tonight in Union...

*Map is live*

Union (STL Area): Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Sun, January 15, 6pm – 8pm

Where: Scenic Regional Library, 308 Hawthorne Drive, Union, MO 63084 (map)

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending. https://www.facebook.com/events/310679605642646/

Make it a great night, everyone!

WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 16th - Columbia

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 16th - Columbia

Hey folks :wave:

There is 1 scheduled Training/Signing event this night, Jan. 16th...

*Map is live*

Columbia: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Mon, January 16, 6pm – 8pm

Where: Columbia Public Library (Friends Room), 100 W Broadway Columbia, MO 65203 (map)

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending. https://www.facebook.com/events/158006250975707/

Make it a great night, everyone! :tiphat:

WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 18th - Jefferson City

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 18th - Jefferson City

Hello everyone :tiphat:

There are 2 events this day, Jan. 18th but I'm going to post them separately because the second event is so unique.

*Map is live*

Jefferson City: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Wed, January 18, 6pm – 8pm

Where: Ryan's (Banquet Room), 730 West Stadium Boulevard Jefferson City, MO 65109 (map)

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/284884691560614/

Make it a great day, everyone! :cool:

Take care all :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 2nd Training/Signing/Notary Event Tonight, Jan. 18th - KC

SMCR - 2nd Training/Signing/Notary Event Tonight, Jan. 18th - KC

Hello again everyone :tiphat:

There are 2 events this day, Jan. 18th. This being the second event of the day will include a Notary on site.

*Map is live*

KC: Notary Event/Volunteer Petitioner Training

When: Wed, January 18, 7pm – 8pm

Where: Aquarius Bookstore, 3936 Broadway (map)

Description: If you want to be a volunteer, come out! If you are already a volunteer and need to get new petitions and/or have your old petitions notarized, or if you just want to give us your signature, please stop by!

So, to restate what is going on tonight. There will be signature gathering training. There will be signature gathering. And, there will be a Notary available to notarized your completed petitions.

Take care, everyone! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 19th - Osage Beach

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Tonight, Jan. 19th - Osage Beach

Hello everyone! :wave:

There is one Training/Signing event this day, Jan. 19th in Osage Beach.

*Map is live*

Lake of the Ozarks: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Thu, January 19, 6pm – 8pm

Where: Bootlegger's (upstairs), 3797 Highway 54, Osage Beach, MO 65065 (map)

Description: Located in Stonecrest Mall. Please RSVP if you plan on attending. https://www.facebook.com/events/324971587535729/

As of this moment I will attend this meeting and just hoping my car gets me there and back without trouble.

I hate having that thought ^ ^ ^. I never had to have those worries before and it is a little disturbing :(

I think I'll be alright otherwise I wouldn't even attempt the trip, but wish me luck! ;)

Take care, all! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

Osage Beach was a resounding success, imo

Good morning, everyone :wave:

The loft (Upstairs) section of Bootleggers was populated mostly (entirely, I think) by Missourians interested in becoming signature gatherers and folks just wanting to sign the petition.

They registered 39 new signature gatherers and at least that many signatures. We were told we have 600 such gatherers at this point.

And when I say "they" I mean a friend and myself (and one other gentleman) I was unexpectedly enlisted to help facilitate the event and when I looked around there was my friend chipping in (and I don't think he was even asked). My friend was suffering from a fresh back injury and held the line like a real trooper! You were awesome, brother!

My friend was also a great host to this WhiteHotAfterburner. We, my friend and a few his friends, had some great discussion at his compound ranging from A to Z and everything in between

Thank you for the invite and thank you for your hospitality, kind sir...it is much appreciated! I had a great and relaxing time!

:thank you: my friend and :thank you: to all the volunteers and signers!

:smoke out:

Take care, everyone! ,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 4 Training/Signing Events Today, Jan. 21st

SMCR - 4 Training/Signing Events Today, Jan. 21st

Not resting on their laurels....A busy day today in MO ;) ...

There are scheduled events in the Missouri cities of Independence, Warrensburg, Saint Joseph and Joplin.

*Maps are live*

Kansas City: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Sat, January 21, 11am – 1pm

Where: Trails West Branch Library, 11401 East 23rd St S, Independence, MO 64052 (map)

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending.

Warrensburg: Volunteer Petitioners Training/Petition Signing Event

When: Sat, January 21, 1pm – 3pm

Where: Warrensburg Community Center, 445 East Gay Street, Warrensburg, MO (map)

Description: Learn how to gather signatures for the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation initiative and help us end cannabis prohibition in 2012!

St. Joseph: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing

When: Sat, January 21, 2pm – 5pm

Where: East Hills Branch Library, 502 North Woodbine, Saint Joseph, MO 64506 (map)

Joplin: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing

When: Sat, January 21, 2:00pm – 3:30pm

Where: Joplin NORML Office, 926 S Ohio Ave., Suite A, Joplin, MO 64801 (map)

http://show-mecannabis.com/

I hope those that can attend do and if you can't attend yourself, I hope you encourage others to attend...

WHAB