What's new

Missouri Constitutional Initiative Covering Industrial Hemp, Medicinal & Legalization

WHAB

A Friendly Reminder For Tonight's Scheduled Event - St. Louis...

A Friendly Reminder For Tonight's Scheduled Event - St. Louis...

Tonight's event starts in a little less than an hour and runs for 2 hours...

6:30pm St. Louis: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Signing Opportunity

When: Thu, December 15, 6:30pm – 8:30pm

Where: Saint Charles County Library Middendorf-Kredell Branch Meeting Room A, 2750 Hwy K, O'Fallon, Missouri (map)

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/289131027795636/

The campaign will be providing volunteers with petitions, explaining the petitioning rules and process, providing tips, and answering questions.

(This meeting is being held in conjunction with the Saint Charles chapter of Americans for Safe Access, so the room is under that group's name.)

http://show-mecannabis.com/take-action/petition-drive-hq/petitioning-events-calendar/

I hope those that can make it do and tell/bring your family and friends with you...

:plant grow: :smoke out:

:tiphat:

:wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

Here's A Different Type Of Signature Event - St. Louis

Here's A Different Type Of Signature Event - St. Louis

I missed posting on the event this afternoon...I couldn't get out of bed :( Sorry.

It looks to be a fun event...

6:00pm. St. Louis: Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Fri, December 16, 6pm – Sat, December 17, 1am

Where: Heartbreakers, 700 N 2nd St, Saint Louis, MO (map)

Description: This Friday, Dec. 16th, Moments Before The Massacre, Deny the Gravity and Ceremony of Darkness will be featured, along with other local talent. Admission is $8.

Come, enjoy the great music and Heartbreakers hospitality and show your support for cannabis regulation in Missouri.

Heartbreakers on the Landing has graciously offered this night of live music as an opportunity for their customers to sign the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation petition.

Volunteers for the campaign will be collecting signatures of registered MO voters for the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation Initiative.

Remember you must be 18 or older and a registered voter in the state of Missouri.

For more information visit http://www.show-mecannabis.com/

Once again, I hope those that can make the event do and bring your family and friends with you. And even if you can't make it yourself I hope you encourage others, your friends and family, to do so...

Make it a great night, everyone!

WHAB

WHAB

1 Signing & 1 Training/Signing Event Today - St. Louis - Lebanon

1 Signing & 1 Training/Signing Event Today - St. Louis - Lebanon

Good morning everyone! :wave:

12:00pm: St. Louis: Petition Signing Opportunity

When: Sat, December 17, 12pm – 3pm

Where: S Grand Blvd & Arsenal St, St Louis, MO 63118 (map)

Description: This event will take place on the corner of Grand Blvd and Arsenal St. in St. Louis (63118)

Volunteers for the campaign will be collecting signatures of registered MO voters for the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation Initiative.

RSVP on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/258301357562584/ Remember you must be 18 or older and a registered voter in the state of Missouri.

12:00pm: Lebanon: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Signing Opportunity

When: Sat, December 17, 12pm – 2pm

Where: Lebanon-Laclede County Library, 915 South Jefferson, Lebanon, MO 65536 (map)

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/308899159129733/

We will be meeting in the Dan True room.

The campaign will be providing volunteers with petitions, explaining the petitioning rules and process, providing tips, and answering questions.

For more information visit http://www.show-mecannabis.com/
I hope those that can make either of the events do and bring your family and friends with you. And even if you can't attend one of them yourself I hope you encourage others, your friends and family, to attend one of them...

Make it a great day!

Take care all! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 2 Training & Signing Events Today, Dec 20th - Kirkwood - Farmington

SMCR - 2 Training & Signing Events Today, Dec 20th - Kirkwood - Farmington

Two scheduled events today...December 20, 2011

• Kirkwood (STL AREA): Volunteer Petitioner Training/Signing Opportunity

Starts: 6:30 pm

Ends: December 20, 2011 - 8:30 pm

Location: Kirkwood Public Library, 140 E. Jefferson, Kirkwood, MO

Description: Please RSVP on FB if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/235558549851459/

We will be meeting downstairs in the Kirkwood Public Library.

Become trained to carry the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation petition or just stop in and sign!

*Must be a registered MO voter to sign*

• Farmington: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

Starts: 6:30 pm

Ends: December 20, 2011 - 8:30 pm

Location: The Executive Inn Conference Room, 1400 West Liberty St.

I'm hoping the folks that can sign the petition are and I further hope you're encouraging others to also sign it...

Make it a great day!

Take care, everyone! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - Dec. 22nd - Volunteer Training/Signing Opportunity - Kansas City

SMCR - Dec. 22nd - Volunteer Training/Signing Opportunity - Kansas City

There's 1 scheduled event today, Dec. 22nd.

Kansas City: Volunteer Petition Training/Signing Opportunity

Starts: 6:00 pm

Ends: December 22, 2011 - 8:00 pm

Location: Kansas City Public Library - Trails West Branch, 11401 East 23rd Street, Independence, MO

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/327485263947906/

I hope you folks are taking advantage of this opportunity to make permanent change in our community...

Take care! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

Dec. 23rd Volunteer Training/ Signing Opportunity - Kansas City

Dec. 23rd Volunteer Training/ Signing Opportunity - Kansas City

Just one event today. And then it looks like they're taking a break. The next such event is Dec. 28th.

December 23, 2011

Kansas City Volunteer Petitioner Training/ Signing Opportunity

Starts: 2:00 pm

Ends: December 23, 2011 - 4:00 pm

Description: 4801 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64112

Give the citizens of this state a Christmas present. Sign this initiative and help others get this on the 2012 ballot...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah...etc...etc ;)

Take very good care, everyone! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 2 Training/Signing Events Today, Dec. 28th - Kansas City - Cape Girardeau

SMCR - 2 Training/Signing Events Today, Dec. 28th - Kansas City - Cape Girardeau

Hey there folks :wave:

I hope you all had a pleasant Christmas.

Now, it's time to get back on the horse ;)

There are two events today...December 28, 2011

• Kansas City: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Signing Opportunity

Ends: December 28, 2011 - 8:00 pm

Location: Kansas City Public Library: Trails West, 11401 East 23rd St S, Independence, MO

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending.

Become trained to carry the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation petition or just stop in and sign! *Must be a registered MO voter to sign*

• Cape Girardeau: Volunteer Petitioner Training/ Signing Opportunity

Ends: December 28, 2011 - 8:00 pm

Location: Cape Girardeau Public Library 711 N. Clark Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

Description: Show-Me Cannabis Regulation will be holding a petitioner training session in Cape Girardeau next Wednesday, December 28th (12/28). You can find further details below:

Cape Girardeau Public Library 711 N. Clark Cape Girardeau, MO 63701 Oscar C. Hirsch Room Wednesday, December 28 (12/28) 6-8 P.M.

Anyone who wishes to collect signatures for the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation ballot initiative must attend a training session.

Make it a great day, everyone!

Take very good care! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Dec. 29th - Joplin

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Dec. 29th - Joplin

There is only one scheduled event today, Dec. 29th in Joplin.

• Joplin: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

Ends: December 29, 2011 - 8:00 pm

Location: Joplin NORML Office, 926 South Ohio Avenue, Suite A, Joplin, MO 64801

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending. https://www.facebook.com/events/116033285182720/

Become trained to carry the Show-Me Cannabis Regulation petition or just stop in and sign! *Must be a registered MO voter to sign*

Get your friends, get your family members....hell, get relative strangers to sign this petition, please!

Take care, all! :wave:,
WHAB

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome that you have taken the initiative to keep folks posted on the events. My state is working on medical. We only need 62,000 signatures and have almost a year to get them. But there is a problem with the petition. They misplaced the line for the notary to place the place of commission. Hope they don't toss the whole thing over that.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work Whab. It would be an interesting turn of events if the first state to legalize was not medical, and east of Colorado.

WHAB

Awesome that you have taken the initiative to keep folks posted on the events. My state is working on medical. We only need 62,000 signatures and have almost a year to get them. But there is a problem with the petition. They misplaced the line for the notary to place the place of commission. Hope they don't toss the whole thing over that.

Hello Galahad :wave:

That would be unfortunate indeed. The best of luck in getting it sorted out...

:smoke out:

Take care, G :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

Great work Whab. It would be an interesting turn of events if the first state to legalize was not medical, and east of Colorado.

Hello Hash :wave:

While full credit goes to SMCR I greatly appreciate the kind words...Thank you!

:plant grow:

Take care, Hash Zeppelin :wave:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spreading the word is spreading the word. I would not have known about this if it was not for you. I'm not from that state, but I informed people that are, and they are getting active.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
im from canada, but i thought this thread deserved a bump...good on WHAB, you seem toreally be putting in work, hope your hard work gets paid off

WHAB

Spreading the word is spreading the word. I would not have known about this if it was not for you. I'm not from that state, but I informed people that are, and they are getting active.

Indeed it is, sir, indeed it is....

I'm extremely gladdened by reading that you're spreading the word to my fellow Missourians. That's what makes these sites and these threads worth their weight in salt ;)

Kidding aside....thank you :thank you: :tiphat:

I can hardly wait to :plant grow: ;)

Take care, Hash :smoke out:

WHAB

WHAB

im from canada, but i thought this thread deserved a bump...good on WHAB, you seem toreally be putting in work, hope your hard work gets paid off

Hello to our brothers from the North! :wave:

Thank you for your kind words, joe! :tiphat:

And, I hope this gets on the ballot, too. It'll be a great day. IF it does I just may celebrate with a beer (or two, too) ;)

Thanks, joe...

Take care :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

Last chance of 2011 - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Dec. 31st - Sedalia

Last chance of 2011 - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Dec. 31st - Sedalia

Have ya signed this thing yet?

This is your last chance of 2011!

December 31, 2011

• Sedalia Volunteer Petitioner Training/Signing

Starts: 1:00 pm

Ends: December 31, 2011 - 3:00 pm

Location: Holiday Inn Express Meeting Room, 4001 W Broadway Blvd Sedalia, MO 65301

Description: Show-Me Cannabis Regulation Volunteer Petitioner Training and Signing Opportunity

May the best of this year be the worst of next year for you and all those you love and hold dear, my friends!

Happy New Year folks!

Take very good care, too! :wave:,
WHAB

WHAB

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Jan. 3rd - Joplin

SMCR - 1 Training/Signing Event Today, Jan. 3rd - Joplin

Here we go folks...it's the first scheduled event of this new year...

January 3, 2012

• Joplin: Volunteer Petitioner Training/Petition Signing Opportunity

Starts: 7:00 pm

Ends: January 3, 2012 - 8:30 pm

Location: Joplin NORML Office, 926 S. Ohio Ave., Suite A, Joplin, MO 64801

Description: Please RSVP if you plan on attending: https://www.facebook.com/events/316037058428271/

We are located on the north side of the brown multi-office building. Suite A

Get your family, get your friends....get relative strangers signing this petition...

WHAB