What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Restore America Project

FreeMan

Zach Del Rocha and Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine put it well. "Know Your Enemy" Tom went to Harvard too. Pretty smart guy and so was Zach.

Music says it all sometimes

Eugene McDaniels - Headless Heroes of the Apocolypse said:
Nobody knows who the enemy is,
Cause he never goes in hiding,
He's slitting our throats right in front of our eyes,
While we pull the casket, he's riding
Better get it together
Better get it together!
And see what's happening, to you and you and you....

buy guns & gold asap just in case...

I'm not sure if gold is going to help your situation unless you're planning on throwing shiny chunks of metal at anyone coming through your door. The gun sounds quite handy though if I'm being honest. If/when these corporations and banks crumble it's not going to be as easy as strolling down the shop for your supplies. I can't see where gold is going to be of use to me in that situation.

I came across this a while back, not sure how true or accurate it is but it gives you an idea...

Top 100 Items to go missing first in a National Emergancy

Some strange items, but some very practical. Certainly food for thought.

elwaponino

Hey Tactical Farmer no problem, it was my pleasure, yeah Michael Badnarik is one of my hero's too, as well as Ron Paul, and Jack Herer. Badnarik's Constitution class is awesome. I learned from his video to watch Waco: Rules of Engagement, sad documentary. ANd I do apprechiate you looking into making a thread, glad to hear you research first too.

I very much agree with the precious metals too, can get you anything you want after hyper inflation.

Hey Freeman thanks for the TOP 100 Items, I definelty want to look at that, and start detailing the necessities.

The precious metal item could be useful in barter / trade situation in a great depression like outcome.

Golds at like $1200 OZ & silver is at like $18 OZ - $1200 in cash will be only useful to start a fire with the hyperinflation.

Essential "survival items" are a bigger priority & precious metals should probably be the last item bought with whatever cash is left for someone preparing.

New info on the RAP movement from separate source.

It sounds extremely positive from some of the things he says about seeing some state changes but gets frustrated about the raps timeline.

Sounds like an extremely knowledgeable law expert in the later sections where he covers Americas backup plan for rap failure.

Great legal advice for courts & how to fight back with law.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sovereignboy#p/u/16/SJDiWnaqINg

elwaponino

Hey guys I've been researching what would be necessary to survive an economic collapse check this site, http://ferfal.blogspot.com/, and http://members.cox.net/theprof/UrbanSurvival/Thoughts On Urban Survival.htm.

http://www.birdflumanual.com/articles/foodStockpilingTips.asp AND
http://www.latah.id.us/disasterservices/Disaster_Pandemic_StockpilingFood.pdf For Food!

Water The Berkey Filter (which is really a purifier) is awesome, should be used by us growers more often, way less hassel than R.O.

Guns I plan to get are for handgun, either Ruger p95 or S&W Sigma, Kel Tec Sub 2000, and Inter Ordinance AK47, all these guns can be had at $300 or less and are considered quality. Anyone want a lil help I'll be more than happy, been devoting two weeks straight to this. Considering the 9mm ammo since it's cheap, and has descent stopping power.

Growing your own food needs some attention, but minimum I plan to eat landscape if necessary and hunt birds and dogs with my 22lr, which can be had new for $150, and the rounds are extremely cheap, collecting 2,000 + rounds will not be too difficult. Of coarse this is a last resort, but it would be better than some Americans now who just eat mcdonald's.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The War on Terror is MIC's and Corporatists final subjection of our nation. Whatever you think of 9/11, these are the results.

History is redundant. Hitler burned down the Reichstag for a reason.

TOP SECRET AMERICA -- Washington Post
A hidden world, growing beyond control

The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work.

Last edited:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does this seem fucked up to anyone else? :dunno:

Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in ‘Future’ of Web Monitoring Wired Magazine

The investment arms of the CIA and Google are both backing a company that monitors the web in real time — and says it uses that information to predict the future.

The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents — both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine “goes beyond search” by “looking at the ‘invisible links’ between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events.”

White House proposal would ease FBI access to records of Internet activity Washington Post

The Obama administration is seeking to make it easier for the FBI to compel companies to turn over records of an individual's Internet activity without a court order if agents deem the information relevant to a terrorism or intelligence investigation.

The administration wants to add just four words -- "electronic communication transactional records" -- to a list of items that the law says the FBI may demand without a judge's approval. Government lawyers say this category of information includes the addresses to which an Internet user sends e-mail; the times and dates e-mail was sent and received; and possibly a user's browser history. It does not include, the lawyers hasten to point out, the "content" of e-mail or other Internet communication.

Last edited: