What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Michael Jackson

M

Marywanna

OMG,LOU FERRIGNO KILT HIM??? DANG! it MUST be TRUE cuz I read it on the NET!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
"Off the Wall" was his best....

Then he went off the reservation after Thriller.....

vintageglitterglove.jpg

They didn't call him the King of Pop for nothing....

The true sadness, for me anyway, is that events like this (Ed, Farrah & Michael) make me look at my own mortality.

Yes they will be missed.

R

randude101

I was a fan in the 70s and the 80s. Couldn't get over (at the time) how much money he got for the Pepsi commercials... and he would refuse to drink the actual thing. They put water in the Pepsi cans he used for props. I noticed him getting kind of weird in the mid 80s.. It was all down hill from that.

There is a press release beng prepared in the white house. It may become a national holiday.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
damn thats fucked up R.I.P. mike but if he touched kids on the booty fuck um

southpaw

I was a fan in the 70s and the 80s. Couldn't get over (at the time) how much money he got for the Pepsi commercials... and he would refuse to drink the actual thing. They put water in the Pepsi cans he used for props. I noticed him getting kind of weird in the mid 80s.. It was all down hill from that.

There is a press release beng prepared in the white house. It may become a national holiday.

South Carolina won't acknowledge this one until 2060.

This time though, they'll have a point.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew up listening to Michael, hes the same age as I am and its very sad, he had so much talent. I was saddened to hear the news, no matter what happened in his personal life!
wow...just wow

D

Denial N Error

It's ok Mrs B, just spoon ur pillow and listen to "Heal the world" on repeat... all will be ok!

:D :rasta:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Damn.....3 white celebrities dead this week.....

That came from another site I go to.....it did make me chuckle just a little bit.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Wow, I just heard this....I don't know what to say. I think Michael will be judged for what he did (presumably)...but it is sad, he has family that loves him.

Yes his whole family is wierd too, but still sad.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Listen, I told that mofo to pay his bills on time. None of that "the check is in the mail stuff". I warned him, I warned Fawcett, Caradine and McMahon. They decided to be cheap....and the organization I represent had no choice but to take action. Last time around he wanted to give us that sparkly glove as collateral...I told him to take a long moon-walk off a short pier. You'd think the King of Pop would be good about paying his debts.....the richer some people are...:nono:

M

movingtocally

Damn, I assumed Farah Fawcett would be the most famous dead white woman today.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I was just watching a performance of his that he did in Germany and was overcome with emotion....

He was one very talented man who was pratically a generation ahead of his time with that talent.

He owned the entire world at one time.....Not many performers can say that.

Beatles and Elvis come to mind.....wow.

Latest posts

Latest posts