What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So it's not advisable then?

i wouldn't go into it wanting children unless i was gonna adopt. i had (have) some fine looking cousins, though...one of my uncles had 4 daughters before he gave up trying for a son. the first one was brilliant, but resembled Olive Oyl from Popeye. :) the next three were all stunningly good-looking 420 friendlies...:woohoo: :tiphat: i LOVED family reunions...:dance013:

minds_I

Veteran
I have authoritarian issues. And to be fair, I was adopted so the second cousin thing is not really an incest issue...well we were young and the beer was good....no regrets

Meraxes

Veteran
I was adopted also, but I had a cousin who's parents were on her for being rebellious. Well, apparently their idea of rebellious is being a hippy very nice person, but man was she a knockout, still is. Way older she let me smoke with her when I was 13. She would babysit me, then ask me if I wanted to go outside and play with my friends, and I said no I'll stay inside, let's watch a movie(and snugs)...:biggrin:

ChinggisKhaan

My favorite travel coffee cup. Bubba Hero Elite Ceramic lined steel16oz FTW!!

bubba-16oz-tasteguard-tumbler-black-casku15650-black-2__63653.1456251749.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
O

OGShaman

I got stopped by the cops in my own neighborhood yesterday. Smart ass 25 year old kid rolls up on me with his lights on and says "What are you running from?"

Obesity dumb ass. It's called jogging.

N

noyd666

i wouldn't go into it wanting children unless i was gonna adopt. i had (have) some fine looking cousins, though...one of my uncles had 4 daughters before he gave up trying for a son. the first one was brilliant, but resembled Olive Oyl from Popeye. :) the next three were all stunningly good-looking 420 friendlies...:woohoo: :tiphat: i LOVED family reunions...:dance013:

really?
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts