What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
1st warning.....
for those that insist on playing Battletoad w/ each other and bringing ...more drama over from outside sites: IE: grasscity....

this will not be tolerated for long.... don't screw this thread up also w/ the nonsense.....

or U and it will go away~QUICKLY...

Also, fill me on on what's what. So far in this thread, I've got -

GSC
LA Plat GSC
Nu Wave
DH GSC
Forum GSC

Plus, in the bay, Plat Cookies = Bay Area Plat GSC?

That's like six cuts you guys? Same thing happened with OG way back when. What's what?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
My homie Yort rolling through like...

My homie Yort rolling through like...

ISmLp.jpg

hammalamma

Veteran
its rank, very sharp and pungent. basetone is similar to GDP, candy grape but with alot of musky durban undertones....brush your finger along a flowering nug @ 50-60 days and it cuts through other smells.

^^^^THIS^^^^

I just last night was explaining the smell of my cp to some one exactly like you said. You hit it right on the nose with that description! Hopefully it doesn't put me to sleep like gdp.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
NuWave is totally different than GSC....same circle of growers but it was made up of different strains, purple and sour D..

GSC forum is pretty much the basic cut may be some renames but if your stretches alot and looks like most cuts here its most likely the one circulating on IC

GSC platinum is the more mottled leaf one that veg's kind of weird but yields more than forum, stacks bigger but a little different.

LA platinum sounds like an S1 or cross, it has a totally different terpine apparently

Cherry Pie is GDP x f1 Durban although that story has been debated, some have said its GDPx Durban x Tahoe OG....made with same durban as GSC, grew her outdoors and they look so damn similar they have to be related. i grew out cherry pie s1 and badseed and never found anything similar to the clone..always random buds
picture.php

CP on left, GSC on right

jayd

i got hold of an oz of some platinum cookies a little while ago, little hints of purple in the buds. the smell and taste was fantastic.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard rumours that new strains of GSC are gonna kick ass in some up coming competitions?
Anybody have any info?

Definitely related, as you say, by simple visual inspection. Nice, thanks much.

Interesting to hear that you grew out the S1's of Cp and didn't find anything close, was hoping to have something similar.

I suppose once I get a bit of a reputation going around here I'll be able to locate that forum cut.

Thanks for the information mang!

NuWave is totally different than GSC....same circle of growers but it was made up of different strains, purple and sour D..

GSC forum is pretty much the basic cut may be some renames but if your stretches alot and looks like most cuts here its most likely the one circulating on IC

GSC platinum is the more mottled leaf one that veg's kind of weird but yields more than forum, stacks bigger but a little different.

LA platinum sounds like an S1 or cross, it has a totally different terpine apparently

Cherry Pie is GDP x f1 Durban although that story has been debated, some have said its GDPx Durban x Tahoe OG....made with same durban as GSC, grew her outdoors and they look so damn similar they have to be related. i grew out cherry pie s1 and badseed and never found anything similar to the clone..always random buds
View Image
CP on left, GSC on right

gang-of-trees

Great thread guys, great read on a Sunday afternoon.
I know there is GSC cut in the UK and I think it's the thin mint cut.
Anybody know if this is the only cut in the uk?

Latest posts

Latest posts