What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harborside In Oakland

D

DJ_highst_

can you give a run down of the strains you are dropping off for this cycle. That would super helpful. thanks bro. Peace_highst

dankedout

Anyone have any info on mendo madness, i noticed they had a lot in stock the otherday but i couldn't find anything about it in their clone guide.

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
It's a natural petite plant. Like a bonsai and it produces tight small hard buds with purple highlights. I've grown it. It needs sulphur burners 1 or 2 times in flowering because in cold wet places it can get pm. BEAUTIFUL at 8 weeks. I'll upload picts as I have some at like 4-5 weeks. Not a monster producer but a beautiful plant when grown in a dry environment.

yuba49r

Couldn't agree more

Couldn't agree more

Hey there,
I couldn't agree more with CHC Luke, we need to stand together, or we will all lose our safe access to our Medicine. Thanks for your post.
Also, I really love Harborside, they are the only place I go to and as long as they keep me happy I don't need to go anywhere else. unless I see genetics I can't live without somewhere, lol. Live long harborside! Peace-yuba49r

medikush

DJ_highst_ said:
can you give a run down of the strains you are dropping off for this cycle. That would super helpful. thanks bro. Peace_highst

Yeah DJ Highst,
Most all the great ones should be ready this week. Just about everything real good.

LA OG Kush
Super OG
Sour OG (SOS)
Sour OG (CALM)
Bubba Kush
Purple Kush (Swerve's cut/Garberville Cut)
Sour Diesel X Pure Kush
Blue Moonshine (Remedies)
Blue Moonshine (Emmelyns)
Durban Poison
Lemon Kush
Triple OG
818/SFV OG
Silver Afghani (Serious Producer of Hard Nugs)
Blackberry Kush
Master OG
Cherry Bomb
Purple Urkle (Club)
Purple Urkle (Friend)
Gods Gift
S15
Super Silver Haze
Cotton Candy Kush
Herijuana / OG (Oguana Kush)

Let's See...did I miss any?

No, I don't think I missed any.

That's all folks....I wish I could do better, but for now, this will have to do.
:smoke:

medikush

Samples of the grown out ...

LA OG
Super OG
Sour OG
Mystery #1 (Formerly named, but not Lavender)
and Blue Moonshine (Remedies)

Have been left there for viewing/smelling, for anyone considering growing out the clones of those strains.

JBIG420

medikush looks like one awesome individual... keep it real as they say!

I hate the people round here in LA that don't research their strains, and simply repeat nonsense they have been told... I even see people read stuff and then just completely disregard it... like the fact OG is a sativa dom and MK ultra isn't a master kush hybrid but an og x g13 cross, just as a couple recenet examples

I have really been meaning to get back up to the bay soon, but I have a question. Are we ONLY talking about clones here or are those strains mentioned also going to be available in the dried flower form? I would love to get some of those reputable strains if they are grown anywhere near their full potential. Props to medikush, fight the good fight!

medikush

JBIG420 said:
medikush looks like one awesome individual... keep it real as they say!

I hate the people round here in LA that don't research their strains, and simply repeat nonsense they have been told... I even see people read stuff and then just completely disregard it... like the fact OG is a sativa dom and MK ultra isn't a master kush hybrid but an og x g13 cross, just as a couple recenet examples

I have really been meaning to get back up to the bay soon, but I have a question. Are we ONLY talking about clones here or are those strains mentioned also going to be available in the dried flower form? I would love to get some of those reputable strains if they are grown anywhere near their full potential. Props to medikush, fight the good fight!

PM me about dried flowers. The clubs won't have these. At least not my Organic Dirt grown kind. If you're a patient, we can talk about it.

0ranGe

^^^medi...

isnt the LA OG..aka OG kush an s1????? dunno if the same one you showed before

think thats what the otehrs were saying...looks it too...

medikush

0ranGe said:
^^^medi...

isnt the LA OG..aka OG kush an s1????? dunno if the same one you showed before

think thats what the otehrs were saying...looks it too...

I highly doubt it....and if it is...it's awesome anyways....I have only one other strain that I like as much, or more.

medikush

medikush said:
I highly doubt it....and if it is...it's awesome anyways....I have only one other strain that I like as much, or more.

If it's true...and i'm able to confirm it..without much doubt...I would admit it.

Butte

Veteran
Hi all

I'll be able to head down thursday, but it's quite a drive for me...any idea what might be on the shelves currently clone-wise?
Thanks - Butte

medikush

I just dropped off some healthy beautiful cuts....

Not many, but the ones that are there are :

Purple Urkle (Club)
Gods Gift
Blue Moonshine (Emmelyns)
Kahuna (Pheno B) Not the Roadkill Pheno.

LEGI0N

medikush said:
This Week!

Look Out!

Here They Come!

, walkin'
Down the street.
We get the funniest looks from
Ev'ry one we meet.
Hey, hey, we're the Monkees
And people say we monkey around.
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.

Sorry.. it just popped in my head.. Blame the Yumboldt... :confused:

medikush

LEGI0N said:
, walkin'
Down the street.
We get the funniest looks from
Ev'ry one we meet.
Hey, hey, we're the Monkees
And people say we monkey around.
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.

Sorry.. it just popped in my head.. Blame the Yumboldt... :confused:

Funny, it must be going around.....it was in my head the other night as well....I blame the Kushees....

0ranGe

yea medi there was a post you made showing off an OG cut...and most the people concluded (in your presence) that it was prob a s1 ograskel... dunno...it looked actually like bubba to me

either way..im curious if this LA KUSH is the cut you showed before here at IC or a new cut entirely??????

i agree...if its good its good and needs to be vended...just need to straighten shit out on my own end if i ever see the cut...i have OG...would like that s1...just wondering whats whats (is "LA kush"= cut you showed here as "og kush"..ill find the thread)

anyhow thanks for your time/energy..seriously....bay love..

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
i think its the 818 og kush thats the BOMB BOMB.>>>>> the S1 is just as good if not just a little less potent, and lacks on smell or takes a while to cure..

just harvest some s1. vegging some 818 og

D

DJ_highst_

looks like HS has Odyssey now....looked very SR-71 like. Same giant rockwool with five in each cube and they were the only ones that were $8 not $12 like the others. Who are they trying to fool....LOL. peace_highst

Latest posts

Latest posts