What's new

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

G

thanks man...she should be a monster...this is the longest i have vegged her and i got a qp off of her when i flowered her at less than half her current size...peace

G

this poor plant rite here has had root problems and has been recuperating for some time now...she just got her own waterfarm and should be back to her old self in no time...im going to let her get strong again then she will kick some mutha fucking ass...if you notice on this wwx boggle gum there is no space between any node...she is pretty when she is healthy unlike this pic...peace

G

ok any one have any thoughts on this grow...will i get atleast 8 ounces...peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Brainthor,

Lookin good buddy lookin real good, How many days is that last pic of the Kali Mist? You might want to trim off those lower popcorn sites so that your lady can concentrate all her energy on making nice BIG buds. Lookin good buddy keep the updates coming. I know that grows dont get much love till day 50 flower, but keep it up man im watchin dont worry. Peace my friend.

-N.Kron :rasta:

G

thanks for stopping by...i dont trim the lowers on my kali-mist light penetrates (she is under a 600)and i like chicken nugget size buds...the tops will be huge...this kali-mist is a monster...the most vigorous plant i have ever had...she is at about day 20 just finishing the stretch...thanks for the kind words peace my friend

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya BT :wave:
Man, there's so much traffic at ICMag, easy to lose track of threads. I'd suggest adding a link to your thread in your sig, that way everytime you post folks are reminded you have an active thread. That should bring by more traffic.

It's really hard to predict how much yield someone will get from pictures - a lot of variables in growing don't show in pictures. I've yet to get 8 zip off a single plant - best I have done is 4-5 and that plant is special. I keep my plants 3 feet or shorter though...

Strong work - these plants look great...

G

thanks man just put it in my sig...peace

Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya BT :wave:
Man, there's so much traffic at ICMag, easy to lose track of threads. I'd suggest adding a link to your thread in your sig, that way everytime you post folks are reminded you have an active thread. That should bring by more traffic.

It's really hard to predict how much yield someone will get from pictures - a lot of variables in growing don't show in pictures. I've yet to get 8 zip off a single plant - best I have done is 4-5 and that plant is special. I keep my plants 3 feet or shorter though...

Strong work - these plants look great...

Hi brainthor,

Heard that KaliMist is KILLER!! Lookin good man.

Your not gonna Scrog or anything? that kali looks like she would love it!

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
damn brainthor, I never saw this until today. I can't wait to see that plant bulk up, curious to see what your yield will be. I'm hoping to do around 100wpsf starting in my next grow or two, if I can keep temps under control.

When are you planning on harvest?

G

no just a little bondage no scrog...and what you heard on the kali-mist is a understatement its much better than killer lol...thanks man...peace
SensiMilla024 said:
Hi brainthor,

Heard that KaliMist is KILLER!! Lookin good man.

Your not gonna Scrog or anything? that kali looks like she would love it!

G

the bogged widow will be harvested approximately 55 days from today....lots of ventalation and a ac in the room you grow is all thats needed to keep temps in check...thanks for stoping by...peace

bounty29 said:
damn brainthor, I never saw this until today. I can't wait to see that plant bulk up, curious to see what your yield will be. I'm hoping to do around 100wpsf starting in my next grow or two, if I can keep temps under control.

When are you planning on harvest?