What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JetFuel og Feminized/S1???

Mentallyill

Hey fellow icmagers,long time reader first time posting up.. so i wanted to see if anyone had any info that they could share..
So I received some seeds recently,and the guy told me they were JetFuel Og seeds..Now I know that JetFuel og is a clone only strain and would only be available in feminized or S1ed seeds.. it seems as tho the guy said they were fem seeds but honestly i was on vacation and stayed so baked i wonder if i just think the guy said fem.. I was lucky ta get these 6 seeds from him as when he showed me the seeds and said they were JetFuel og I knew had ta get a few.. he had 12 left and said he had already given a few to a friend..it was tough ta pry these from his seed stash but after giving my word that any keeper found would be passed to him,he handed me a lol container with the 6 seeds inside..so I know when he gave them to me he said they were from the MAN.. not sure who he was referring to but figured must be someone in the game.. I have popped these seeds using wet papee towel method and they seem to be very fresh seeds as they all 6 popped with 1/8inch tails in less than 24hrs,that's what makes me think there freah..
So anyways wanting to see if anyone has any info on anyone or a crew or a friends that might have been involved in breeding these seeds as to get a lol info on them... any and all info pertaining to these Jet fuel og seeds greatly appreciated..

Attachments

• 20170626_002322.jpg
    20170626_002322.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8

rolandomota

Veteran
B real the main rapper of cypress hill hypes this strain up big time in his latest music. .......i think its annoying. Thats all i got to say no real strain info

cpt.kush

Jet fuel is a 303 genetics strain its also known as G6..hey have reworked it and call it G7 now ,it's aspen og x high country diesel

cpt.kush

The highland,I was thinking that it may be a Cali clone with the same name ..maybe jet fuel x OG?

Latest posts

Latest posts