What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man method - feeding chart ppm/ec

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoCoSativas

No I do not believe ice water is a good method or 3 days dark either. But ill respect the mans opinions. I feel your thoughts above dr advocate haha no hate bro. Would love to smoke out and talk with you some day....

U and weird would be a trip and a half in the same room... haha

I also don't believe in ice water or dark. To each their own.

S

sourpuss

Correct!! I dont believe but ive never tried. And will try very soon. Read the man bog does the 3 days dark as well. 2 breeders doing 3 days dark is enough for me to give it a shot.

I have seen a plant lwft in the datk for about a week. Left to dy. Was trimmed for the big buds and left a bunch of smaller larf. The smaller larf went from nothing to full dense calyx clusters during that dark period. Was very surprised!! :tiphat: always down to try things...

Status
Not open for further replies.