What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man brand stable and seed list

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello mike

that is a great idea. it just doesnt work well in the ethics department. i may end up making hybrids, but the line is from dj, and i am not on here to use his brand or use his rep to sell seeds.

i hope that makes sense

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
I can appreciate that for sure not a problem well keep me posted on what cross you use it for and then I'll grab a pack or two for sure. Thanks

jochen_45

Veteran
New release...

New release...

hey jack

i am sendin a new wave of beans before sept 1 as promised

those metioned are not included as everything is packed and ready to go

med-man

Hi med man,
are your seeds on the way to seedbay, as you told us before?!
That would be some real good news, a short answer would help a lot,
thanks for your efforts.......:ying:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jochen

yes, i have spoke to big c

it will be up to him to announce the new drop :)

med-man

jochen_45

Veteran
Hi med man, I see, you stay behind your word for real and I want to say thank you.
So I will have the chance to grow your rock-star kush soon, you'll hear from me......:ying:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jochen

i do do my best. thanks for the big up

there is a limted number of every kind i sent in, even rock-star kush

get em while you can, they are awesome

med-man

jochen_45

Veteran
Thanks for your advice, I wait a longer time for that release and will try to do my best.
You also have some very nice crosses in your release, so I'll have a good chance to get
the rock star kush. Clarence gives always good headups and I hope there will be no big
delay, because of the trouble in the background.
You'll hear from me, thanks a lot.

splakow

wcsd odor filtration

wcsd odor filtration

Hey I'm interested in the wcsd and was wondering what methods of odor filtrationwere u guys using otherwise I cant risk running that gem

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he vancouer gc is a purple kush x biker hashplant.

i dont have anything recent. heres some thugh

Attachments

• 2007-2008 medman grow journal 197.jpg
    2007-2008 medman grow journal 197.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 43
  • 2007-2008 medman grow journal 199.jpg
    2007-2008 medman grow journal 199.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 44
Med-Man, I am wondering about your med-man brand seed bank. Do you ship worldwide from there? med-man-brand.com/product/seeds, Is that a valid link through which to buy your seeds?
I really wish to buy your Purple Painkiller!

snakebitmeds

I would like to know about your shipping also, can you ship to Haiti. We have DHL here, their terminal is next to our airport which is handy. Looking at the Kerosene Kush and the Purple Rock Star Kush for now.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi firegod

thanks for supporting me and ic :)

it means a lot

med-man

FIREGOD

Thanks MED!
I was laid back for a few yrs but your video interview on youtube got me interested.
i dig your videos too! Very informative n alot of great advice for people interested in making their own meds.

I noticed alot of extra MedMan beans on this list here. Im interested in alot more of your offerings my friend.

Keep up the great work!

I been dealin with Gypsy since around 1998 and when i saw your gear here i knew your stuff was legit.

Over our talks i relized youre a good dude too man n fully support your vision!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi firegod

i have been pretty rough from accidents, and my recent rcmp encounter did not help. with that being said i stepped up my game, and expanded my company , once i started to feel a bit better

the life isnt easy. it costs relationships, friends and life dedicated to accomplishing a life long dream

the only way i was able to do this all was relocating to the middle of the middle of nowhere, and focus on the future.

i am fortunate that everyone is on a paper chase in bc. and no one makes seeds with some of the worlds most potent clone onlies.

i remember when a 10 pack of jack herer was 425.00. are you kidding me lol

ghandi said be the change you want to see in the world, so i took his advice. but there has been heavy unseen costs i have paid to make it all happen

thanks for the kind words and supporting me/ic. its really nice to hear

med-man

FIREGOD

SO GLAD WE GOT THE ORDER STRAIGHT!:woohoo:

I WAS WIGGIN OUT BUT ITS GOOD TO GO:ying:

I LOVED THE CRITICS INTO CRICKETS STATEMENT BTW.
People need to realize that every breeder in existance used genetics that they didnt invent but rather used what was there to create further. NEVIL ,,, FOR INSTANCE TOOK ALL READY MADE STRAINS AND MADE THEM AVAILABLE...
Would they call "him" a pollen chucker or breeder? Nomatter what he took the reigns! do the same Bro
I am glad youre makin the beans that youre making. So much mediocrity out there and the game is changing.

no ceiling,,, no immunity,,,, extreme potency..

fuk yeah!!!!:friends: