What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
Wow, bro that almost sounds scary LOL... That what is supposed to be one the highest caliber plants in this day n age could be considered "worthless" when cropped a lil earlier then ideal. I've heard that before though, so I was already planning on going atleast 75 with her. Now that I know better I'll shoot for ~85days to be safe... I'll tell ya for all the strikes she has against her ie. longer flower times, average yield, and being so lanky she just has gotta be of the highest order when done right..

I happen to really enjoy good tasting/smelling pot though, and when it comes to that nothing has been quite like the diesel hybrids I've run. I cant get over how close the smells are when rubbing the stems and compairing the ecsd to the orig. wonder diesel I've been growing (think the ix1 has a lil more pine). Different growth structures for sure, but the stem smell is all the same. I'm SO looking forward to crossing her to a few solid males. Especially those chem4/chemdog, blueberry/chemdog, sfv/chemdog, c99/chemdog, and so on and on hehe...
High post and all! I have to agree with the number of "strikes" while adding one more ...being highly affected by spider mites. They practically destroyed that plant in the back. Ima trying to get her revived here..so keep your fingers crossed....
On a brighter note the TrainWreck and WonderDeisel in the aeroponic scrog is in full swing and looking most promising..
SSCN8658.JPG

The WD(ix) is in the back on the left..two plants. also the WD(orig.) is up close in the front. Rest is TW..(3 plants)
SSCN8659.JPG

Got the screen in and clones taken.
SSCN8660.JPG

I apolgize for the poor pics, but you should be able to see how thick the stalks of the TW are at this point..
SSCN8661.JPG

High sleepy! Great to see ya still around bro!

Thanks all for stopin in.
peace and keep it green, bugout:Bolt:

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
And their off!!! I dig that scrog/aero setup you got tbug the more I see it. Without a doubt bro, those are some sexy legs on those trainwreck ladies;)

Sorry to hear the mites are causing some issue for ya bro. Luckily it hasn't been a problem I've had to deal with much (knock on wood). I had a group spend a couple days here early last spring, but the neem oil/palmolive foliar, and pest strips wiped them out quickily... I shit bricks though the first time I saw them, and pretty much covered the room in neem oil for a week..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take care of them mites before you flip the next round T, or it'll be hell all over again:wallbash:
MPost, she is well worth it...
picture.php

53020SDx_001.jpg

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
^^ I'd be satisfied with a couple mason jars filled with those buds MP.... I'm so looking forward to the harvest.. Looks damn good IMO.

On another note my plants are well on their way (I'll get some pix up tomorrow).. Took 2 days for the plants to rebound after the transplant, and for their roots to hit the bottom of the containers, but Now that they are settled in they're really starting to take off. By the looks of things already I'm glad I went with the 6 containers instead of the 9 I was originally thinking bout putting in the tent.. The 6 shall fill that space perfectly I'm thinking..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bug, when that screen fills out....:yoinks: I love that setup.

Nice Post, less plant will give you more control of what the hell is going on in there...and airflow always helps...Glad it's actually underway over there bro...!

TBug

Veteran
Bug, when that screen fills out....:yoinks: I love that setup.

Nice Post, less plant will give you more control of what the hell is going on in there...and airflow always helps...Glad it's actually underway over there bro...!
High melt! Well its fillin up fast, so start lovin...lol. (pics in a few)

High post! Yeah ..ol' melt goes a long way to erase a few strikes with them shots..ehh? I dont think i can realisticaly run an 80 day strain, regularly. unless there is some substantial increase in yeild. But we will see what i can come up with...lol.

Peace for now, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
High melt! Well its fillin up fast, so start lovin...lol. (pics in a few)

High post! Yeah ..ol' melt goes a long way to erase a few strikes with them shots..ehh? I dont think i can realisticaly run an 80 day strain, regularly. unless there is some substantial increase in yeild. But we will see what i can come up with...lol.

Peace for now, bugout

Rubbing his hands together, and smiling like some 65yr old freak who just noticed the new neighbor have 2 hot blonde 18yr old twin daughters who like the comfort of white cotton panties, short jean shorts, jumping on trampolines, and Oh nevermind..:1help:: Hehe I hear ya though TBug.. I have plans for thet lil bitch myself... IME with working with the WD, the sour diesel smell-flavor traits seemed to dominate the crosses I made with it. It shouldn't take much effort crossing the ecsd to quicker yielding indica doms, and finding more commercially appealing mommas.

I bet those chemdog bx1-ix1/bx2, and those other crosses wouldn't be such a bad place to look for a nice male. I bet a nice kushy bx1-ix1 would be damn good:)

TBug

Veteran
High Post! Thats certainally food for thought. Would be great with the BDL, prolly justwhat that line needs to make it that "world class" caliber. At least from what ive seen and read so far...lol.

High all! Well, the screen is filling up fast. I lil concerning at just HOW fast. but these strain didnt display much streach at all in coco. Thats mostly all the three TW plants with the 2 WD ixs in the back on the left...
DSCN8690.JPG

Here the one Wonder deisel Orig. is just hitting the screen. Not exactly in the sweet spot, but they get pretty good light all over..
DSCN8683.JPG

Well, hopefully the pics look a lil better..theres gotta be a better way. They get all crappy when i resize them in the camera, then transfer them straight to the laptop. hmm...
Hope u all enjoy.
peace, bugout

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
The ladies are now 5days since transplant from dixie cups.. Their roots have hit the the bottom of the 3gal containers, and growth has picked up exponentially since then.

I'm noticing a lil mag def on the ecsd & wd, but nothing major. I believe it may be caused by planting into fresh coco with its high k, and feeding the floranova bloom which also provides a solid k dose. it seems to always take my plants a week or so before taking off in the coco for whatever reason. If it doesn't get better within the next few days I'll think about giving them a shot of Robitussin or rather cal-mag+. The trainwreck is pretty much growing perfectly so I'm hoping the others come around shortly.. The last couple days I've been feeding 5ml per gallon of nova-bloom which is coming out to around 650ppm after subtracting my waters starting ppm, and before adding the ph+ I need.. (Sound bout right? The bottle says 5ml should be round 500ppm)

Anyway here is what the garden looks like today
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck bx1 #4
picture.php

And the long cured Trainwreck bx1 #4 buds I'll be smoking tonight.. (H3ad seeds):rasta:My buddy says these buds look like sea urchins:)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

TBug

Veteran
High post! Dang..we posted at like the same time..lol. Plants look great. IDK, from what I saw in coco, the WD and ECSD STAYED hungrier than the TW through the entire grow. So if ya can give em more I would. As far as nova, I just give 1 ml per gallon when I use it with the florolicious plus(might be a lil low) but the label is way to high ime. I also feed three times a day at that level.
Peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thanks for the info Tbug. That certainly is some food for thought. Wow, I woulda never thought of running the floranova bloom so lean at 1ml per gallon... I'm gonna have to keep a real close eye on my ladies. I'd certainly hate to fuck things up my first grow back..

I read elswhere that 8ml-floranova bloom per gallon = lucus ratio... I figured for coco feeding daily dtw, 4-6ml would of been a safe range to start them at.

Your scrog looks kich ass already bro. I'm blown away at how fast they are growing!!

TBug

Veteran
Thanks for the info Tbug. That certainly is some food for thought. Wow, I woulda never thought of running the floranova bloom so lean at 1ml per gallon... I'm gonna have to keep a real close eye on my ladies. I'd certainly hate to fuck things up my first grow back..

I read elswhere that 8ml-floranova bloom per gallon = lucus ratio... I figured for coco feeding daily dtw, 4-6ml would of been a safe range to start them at.

Your scrog looks kich ass already bro. I'm blown away at how fast they are growing!!

High post! Well, that was awhile ago..so my memory may be failing me..lol. Certainly do what you do, as im not totally sure now that you say 8ml=lucas...lol. Im also used to runnin these low nute strains like the satori, BDL, and now the TW. TW seems to do decent under low light-low nute, and really EXPLODES in ideal conditions as we are seeing here..

Hell yeah, that screen is fillin up...lol. Im blown away too! If they dont slow down soon that closet will be blown away as well..lol.
I guess that last post was a few days delayed, but still..lol. If the streach stopped right NOW..it will be one incredible crop. If we gain 3-5 inches more still no problem, but any more could start decreasing the yeild due to light blockage. I dont have enough weights to pull them ALL back..lol. I will need to start culling very soon as air flow/circulation is soon to be in jepordy.
Peace, bugout:Bolt:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
High post! Well, that was awhile ago..so my memory may be failing me..lol. Certainly do what you do, as im not totally sure now that you say 8ml=lucas...lol. Im also used to runnin these low nute strains like the satori, BDL, and now the TW. TW seems to do decent under low light-low nute, and really EXPLODES in ideal conditions as we are seeing here..

Hell yeah, that screen is fillin up...lol. Im blown away too! If they dont slow down soon that closet will be blown away as well..lol.
I guess that last post was a few days delayed, but still..lol. If the streach stopped right NOW..it will be one incredible crop. If we gain 3-5 inches more still no problem, but any more could start decreasing the yeild due to light blockage. I dont have enough weights to pull them ALL back..lol. I will need to start culling very soon as air flow/circulation is soon to be in jepordy.
Peace, bugout:Bolt:

It's all good... Everyones memory fails them sometimes. I don't believe it's just us hehe:kos: Your probably recalling the floralicious+ dosage, which I think offhand is something like 1-2ml per gallon..

I've done some research and it seems most are using between 5-8ml per gallon of the floranova bloom in coco. The fn sure is some concentrated shit though. A lil slip up of 1-2ml can really overdue it. I have two gallons of the stuff, so the sooner I come up with a solid regimen the better. I was all ready to run the flora m/b again, and I opened my box to realize I fucked up my order and bought the fnb:wallbash: MP told me some of his tastiest crops were grown with fnb, and mollasses, so I have faith it will all work out.

You trying to pull a fast one over on us tbug? You trying to convert us all to aero-scrog growers arent ya;)... Even though there may be a few more days between pics it still impressive growth... I know first hand what a handfull those wreck girls can be. I had to pull my ladies down 90degrees to fit them... Those stems didnt want to bend much either...SNAP:)

TBug

Veteran
High post! Just to set it straight..I used 1tsp per gal..lol! Not 1ml per. We dont want any bad info floating around our thread...lol.
Peace and sorry bout' the mess up, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Yeah, bad info floating around wouldn't be good;) Thanks for clearing that up tbug..

Today the plants actually looked slightly worse IMO. Color is just not greeen as it should be, and I'm getting tell tale mag def. striping, and some spotting at the tips of leaves... I went ahead and added 2.5ml-cal/mag+ per gallon today and fed the floranova bloom at ~4ml per gallon. My water source is very clean 25ppm, and acidic... Hopefully that'll get things back on track. IF not I went ahead and picked up some flora bloom the other day since I already had a lot of the micro left over from my previous runs... IF I get the feeling I'm loosing it with the ladies, I'll go ahead and switch to what I know works;) Not a total loss as the nova has been working great for my mothers iin promix now for months. I'm not giving up just yet though on the nova.. Having been in coco for some time now I have a feeling alot of what I'm seeing has to do with the fresh coco, and it's tendency to take cal-mag from solution, and dump K. Even though I pre-treat the coco with cal-mag at 5ml gal, it always seems to take my plants a week or so after tranplant to get adjusted and back on track for some reason. Just going to keep on keeping on feeding at proper ph6.0, and feeding a good dose of nutrients. I thought 650-750ppm woulda been a good dose. Similar to what I was feeding with the flora line anyway.. They're growing quickly inspite of the isues, so As long as I get them on track before flipping to flower things shall be ok..
picture.php

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Things are looking a bit a better today, though the cal-mag+ at 7.5ml per 3gallon along with the fnb at 12.5ml per 3 gal looks to of provided a bit to much N. The leaves are a much darker green this morning, and I'm getting an ever so slight tip burn/claw towards the tips of the fan leaves... Good thing is the the slight deficiencies I had going on are clearing up. I shall continue on with the 12.5 per 3gallon dose of the fnb, and use cal-mag at a low 2ml per gallon as needed every now and angain..

Looking much better today though, and with how fast the ecsd are growing, I'm thinking I'll be flipping them to flower in a weeks time:rasta:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
The mag def looks to be clearing up, and the plants seem to be on the right track now. I shall be flipping them to flower within the next few days:)

I was a lil put off by the ecsd longer 75-80day flower time, but considering how fast they veg, those few extra days flower may be offset by how fast they move along through veg.
picture.php