What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PETER TOSH...

redeye057

peter tosh one of the most out spoken reggae artist of his time..one of the original wailers who put my little island of jamaica on the map... layed a path for the future generations too excell in the music buisness..i will be starting a dedication strain for peter tosh that will consist mostly of lambsbread one of peter's favorite jamaican landraces...this project might take a while , but i will keep it documented...jah bless the whole icmag community.....

[

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Nuff respect dread! I love Peter Tosh and the whole Marley family. Do you have the real deal Lambsbreath?

redeye057

the real deal lambsbread coming straight out of manchester,jamaica...jah bless and love...irie vibrations...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peter Tosh was a great man..I saw him a few times in the 70's and it was some of the best music and times I can remember!! He will always live in my heart.

redeye057

i am thinking of using my pure airborne g-13 clone to mix with the lambsbread...i have a lot of decisions too make on this one...gotta keep it true too something peter would of loved too smoke..u guys can give some input...jah bless...

C

cbf

Peter Tosh is real roots reggae with a message, you can tell it's from the heart, I like him better than Bob Marley even...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
yes I bless up. nice project indeed. what options do you have for a cross? i noticed maui wowie in your gallery. that would be my vote. either way may peter tosh's gentle hands caress and protect your sittin.....

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
cbf said:
Peter Tosh is real roots reggae with a message, you can tell it's from the heart, I like him better than Bob Marley even...
Lol, Bob was just in it for the money...

Sounds awesome red. Can you describe the lambsbread a lil? I haven't seen much at all online, and it is such a legendary 'strain'. Maybe just breed and select from that seed stock? I bet Pete and Bob would be a lil disheartened by the amount of indica genes on their lil jungle island. You are one lucky dood, red. I dunno. Nothin makes me feel more Irie than some Haze. :rasta:

redeye057

lambsbread is the healing of the nation as many jamaicans would see it...it is a foxtailed crystal covered sativa..there is a good pic of it in the cannabible 2...but i will have many pics very soon my friends...peter and bob where very good people who advanced jamaica in very positive ways....keep a pure meditation my friends..jah bless..

cpt.kush

hey redeye ,good idea but why not help bring back pure sativas to the island ..lambsbread x durban poison or an etheopian strain would rep mr.tosh to the fullest!! g13 is a goverment strain and should'nt be mixed with such a spirital herb ..just my 2 cents ..peace cpt.k

redeye057

cpt kush i think u are right i will keep more to the sativa side..peter loved too smoke the pure sativa's...jah bless and thank u for the input...

Actually, combining lambsbread with a landrace ethiopian sativa sounds like an amazing dedication to the man's legacy. That sounds like something he wouldve loved; being the he was pro africa and Selassie was the emperor of Ethiopia.

great idea man.

redeye057

lambsbread will be combined with a african strain..ethiopion highland,malawi gold,durban poison there are so many to choose from..its going to be a difficult selection...jah bless..