What's new

JLP's **SDOG F2** Freebie Grow·Along

Oscuridad

It seems like there are enough people who have germed these recently from the last two batches sent out that we can get a good thread going with some constant updates from different styles of growing. Hopefully kurly don't mind that we started a new thread... seems the other one is pretty extensive as is.

If you have popped these recently please contribute here, and if you haven't cracked them yet then don't waste any more time :rasta:

Here we are with just a few days of action. We picked out a couple that looked nice & plump and then another that looked immature. As expected the whiteish one just kinda melted, but the other two are up and on their way.

Thinking about dropping the others in water right away too, but still have some other things to consider.. (maybe another can50, from what i hear :D)

Thanks much JLP!
:respect:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Dropped these in the other thread but may as well grow along with the gang here! Good luck to all and another thank you to JLP for making this possible.

Initial seed started with 2 others. Gave those to a few patient friends for their gardens.

Went ahead and dropped the rest a couple of days ago.

Peace!

I'll be posting mine as soon as I get a chance to snap a few pics. I believe they're 3 weeks now and coming along nicely. As always the very best from JLP.

i have these too but i havnt popped mine yet. no time so far and i dont have the equipment yet for seedlings.

couple paychecks more (maybe jus 1) and ill be ready to pop these and several others.

BTW thanks go out to the man JLP!

Rainman

Veteran
Here is some background on the project.
Soil - Black Gold
25% Perlite
Rainforest Grow and Bloom(Organic)
Lime
Epson salt
Worm Castings
Kelp Meal
EJ Catalyst/ FoxFarm BigBloom - Both Organic

Room is 5x6 with intake and outake fans. 1k watter MH/HPS switchable(Hortalux EYE Bulbs)

Currently have 12 girls going with one being the SourDOG F2. Will be switching the photo period at around 18 inches maybe more if I can be patient!

All the Ladies!

The One!

Good luck everybody!!

Last edited:

KingDub

Looking good guys, sounds like a nice cross. My Sour Diesel is my favorite plant ive grown and the og is some killer shit to.

Oscuridad

About to load the pair of seedlings into a bubbler & decided to crack the rest so just just dropped them in water last night. gonna be counting on some fine smoke to get us through the coming winter :D

How long are you gonna veg that one with the headstart, Rainman?

Last edited:

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
5/6 popped in 36 hours with paper towel method. those that did were placed in beer cups containing peat based seed starter mix. still holdin out for that last 1...

now the waiting game!

Rainman

Veteran
Im gonna let it show its skirt then get it to about 24 inches tall.

Last edited:
L

Leonidas

Man this is a freebie I need to get , Are these a recent addition to the freebie list ? Zoolander

Oscuridad

sup Zoo, if you check out this thread you'll see the bird went out about 3 weeks back.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=101215

I'd send you a few if I hadn't just cracked the remaining 3 I had!

You might find a generous soul who still has extras (maybe even some of the F1s?) if you're lucky. Otherwise just hit the bay and ask for some of ganesh's OG freebies, I think some of it might be using the same BX1??

L

Leonidas

Thank you Oscur for that link and even though they are gone I still want to see you all grow these babies out :jump:Zoo

dwtc

gonna be starting up REAL soon :jump: :jump:

got most of his gear (c99 x chem?,,,,,,, mississippi mud,,,,,,,,,sdog f1,,,,,,,,,,,,,sdogf2) and will be doing a JLP SHOWCASE GROW. will have pics soon. gotta get the room orginized all that.

so glad to be growing again after a year and a half of i can't hardly contain my self :jump: .

ZOO hit me up with a pm :joint:

^^^^^^^ c99 x chem? by JLP^^^^^^^^^^
didn't get to taste a one of em :badday: had back surgery and an infection lost everything i had do to my hospital stay :badday:

IT ALL STARTS FROM A SEED

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Rainman

Veteran
This pheno seems to be dominated by the OG side. Big wide leaves with no distinguishable Sour D characteristics to this point. Also has a deep dark green tint that is a few shades darker than anything in the garden. Should be showing pre-flowers anytime now.

The babies reaching for the sun.

Peace!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts