What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Blue F2s Outdoors DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello friends,
These genetics came from a joint project with DJ and SOL, a cross with DJ Shorts Blueberry and Sweet Skunk, if I got it right.
The description of Sweet Blue Joint from SeedBay and SOL:
The first extremely popular Spice of Life Seeds release from 1994 was the Sweet Skunk. My f1 selections from those seeds netted two very sativa specimens. They truly stood out from the rest of the pack. Almost Hazy, but with a different sweetness. One of those Sativa expressions was shared it was pick #10. Eleven years later it is still grown widely as a choice strain for the connoisseur. Although it is an f1, and certainly unstable, we just had to cross this mama with some Blueberry pollen, as well. DJ Short provided the pollen and that makes this new release a Joint Project strain.

This is Sweet Blue F2, the F2 created by me awhile back in 2008. I made the F2s from several Sweet Blue Joint plants I grew out from Breeder seed packs acquired from the Bay. I’m taking no credit for the fantastic job SOL and DJ did with the Sweet Blue Joint, many thanks to them for doing so though.
I’ve never grown these out outdoors.
These were started from seed of mine I had stored in the freezer and planted in my greenhouse grow in early June. The top of the greenhouse was not covered at the time and remains open. Planted directly in the ground, in my natural sandy loam which was amended with cow shit and Dr. Earth. The two plants were given Miracle Grow once or twice weekly as I saw needed.
They are showing pre-flowers now thus my starting a thread here just to feature this one strain. My grow journal of the green house grow has had very little attention, possibly due to the fact peeps are not notified when journals are added to nor are they able to see it as a subscribed item in their control panel, you just don’t know when there has been new additions to them like you do with a thread here in the Growers Forum. Or..possibly because I’m a shitty photographer and everyone here has seen enough of my images..lol. I plan on starting threads for all fall my girls here in this forum to highlight them individually through out their flowering stages.
I have created two separate Sweet Blue F2 albums to try and keep the two girls organized..I know..good luck Doobster.
The flower pixels from my 2008 grow are here:
SweetBlue F2 Flower Pix September 2008 indoor grow.

The 2008 grow thread is here:
SweetBlue Joint F2 Grow Indoor Thread February 2008

I’ll do my best to update this weekly and provide as many pixels as I can for you to evaluate.
Big thanks for all your views and comments.s…DD

picture.php

She is very comparable in size to my Jolly Bud seen in one of the images below.

picture.php

M

Mr. Mountain

Beautiful Dd, the Sweet Blue is one of my favorites!

I can't wait to see her finish,

Mr. M

L

lowrydergrower

I think that place was in my dreams last night. lol looking amazing bud :)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie, doobie, doobie do!

Man you really know how to pick your strains.

Party on dude.

:party:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm always up for something Blue. Very pretty plant Doobie. I'll be following along.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr. Mountain welcome to IC Mag and my thread, LowRyder thank you for your visit, SoTF and Greatlakes your visits bring smiles, and Proffessor..an honor Sir to have your company and comments. Here are images of the second plant in the grow. Mist from the sprinkler system shot with high speed shutter enhancing the first pix a little, thanks for your views..DD

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
August 16th Pixels...

August 16th Pixels...

strapped in for this. looks very pretty outside
SirSmoke always an honor...

Awesome as usual, Great pictures.
Pearl thank you
These pix are from a shoot in early morning lighting today. The other plant was male so it is no longer in my greenhouse, or anywhere else really. This on is puttin on a show rivaled on by Jolly Bud but working on a close race! Thanks for your views...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fatigues

Veteran
Well, Willie Nelson may finally have outgrown his penis at age 75 -- but these recent shots of your greenhouse grow is making my own dick feel very small indeed :)

Wonderful shots. I really enjoyed the photo of the trunk of Blue Kush, showing the training effect on the stem/trunk of the plant. If you could manage a similar shot or three of your other plants - it would be most appreciated.

A truly inspiring grow. Thanks for sharing this.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those plants look so healthy and lush I think you are going to get some fantastic yields Duck! :woohoo:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fatigues good for you! Smiles.. Sir Smoke..an honer to have you join us, SOTF I know this may sound strange but yields s not my game..nobody I know says that. But...she will put on a great show for my lenses and that my friend is my compasion. Here is one pic i snapped today early to show her bush! Thanks guys for watching..DD

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...4 days later..look at her go!

...4 days later..look at her go!

August many thanks for your appreciation of my art. Here are pixels from very early this mornig in the patch. She is flowering rapidly. Thanks everyone ofr oyur views...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
wicked~good.....DD

wicked~good.....DD

that first shott iz outrageouZ..............just stuNNing......in every...way

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
September Flowers Flourish...

September Flowers Flourish...

Yort..so nice to have someone post here and show appreciation for my art. I do work very hard at capturing and sharing these images...I really do. These pix from this morning..she is dropping fans now and buds reaching up every where...enjoy..DD

picture.php

picture.php

...and the African Daisies make a nice background...
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quickie Update..

Quickie Update..

Yort thanks I needed that! Please excuse my absence in getting up more frequent updates with better images done here. I may have bitten off more than I can accomplish with seven strains all flowering at once. I’m also so busy shooting and processing hummingbird pix , captured over 2000 last week, I can’t seem to find the time to get these done. The hummers are soon to migrate..gotta get them too while they’re here. Plus being disabled..is that enough excuses for Ya’ll?
These aren’t my usual artistic pix either, but something current to show you some structure and what is going on with this strain. More very soon….
Thanks for your views and posts…DD

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts