Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Giant plant what to expect

Thread Title Search
Giant plant what to expect Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2020, 07:33 PM #1
G13Fan

G13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the rough
Giant plant what to expect

I started seeds in late feb and have a large columbian gold x skunk growing in a outdoors setting with a baseball bat sized trunk. Do gigantic plants have less concentration and flavor per bud or is it still pretty consistent when small or large? I have a plant that is 12 feet around and 6 feet tall with 12 main colas will the bud be bland and unappealing being it's so huge a plant compared to a controlled indoor grow?
G13Fan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:47 PM #2
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Healthy plants with good growing conditions give good quality bud. If the plant looks happy your harvest will probably be very good.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:53 AM #3
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
I'd love to see that if you have a pic!

Old 11-23-2020, 11:35 AM #4
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of light
Cool My opinion

When i grew any kind of Columbian gold outdoors, I will need a lot of extra flowering time for flowers. A frost or a freeze will prevent the buds from getting mature. I have a growing season from March 10th to Nov 20th and some years early Dec before the 1st freeze. Had some get close to finishing but never really matured and finished. That's why I stopped using Columbian seeds. I love the weed a lot and wished I could grow some but its not worth the gamble unless you live close the the equator. Maybe you don't get freeze's and can grow them until it finishes. I think good Columbian gets a bad wrap because of it long flowering cycle. Can you post a photo?
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2021, 05:23 PM #5
G13Fan

G13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
I'd love to see that if you have a pic!

This is only the July photo of it, It ended up having to be yanked it out of the ground early in September because of a woman being involved but got about a half pound and it was seeded with crippy male from shoreline. Got a thousand seeds the bud was great but yes needed to finish the season. Lesson learned do everything on your own, involving anyone else will get bad results.
G13Fan is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2021, 04:54 AM #6
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Nice bush!

Old 01-20-2021, 05:37 AM #7
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant future
Ah you'll be fine. Afew people have looked into exactly what your asking about, and ive seen it said that big plants grown to their full potential under good conditions and for the proper amount of time in the ground will usually give you a better product.
TheDarkStorm is offline Quote