What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
:giggle:
20220726_160803.jpg

20220726_160725-01.jpeg

moose eater

Plant-based spicy sausage, large thick-sliced baby portabella mushrooms, sliced sweet onion, black olive, jalapeno peppers, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, and parmesan cheese, with a NY-style whole wheat crust with lots of extra gluten and olive oil.

Attachments

• DSCN0746.JPG
    DSCN0746.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCN0747.JPG
    DSCN0747.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 43

armedoldhippy

Veteran
apple and sweet cherries for breakfast today :)
only salad for lunch.
too healthy, folks like you make me nervous, lol. about to drain a bunch of oysters, whup up on an egg, and drag out the cornmeal and salt. i'm feeling faint, must be low cholesterol or something...gonna wash them (onion rings too, maybe) down with an ice-cold Redds Hard Apple, Peach flavor...i'm not sure if that is a cider or what ? wonderful though. tastes like the old peach flavor Nehi sodas if anyone here is old enough to remember those....

Cuddles

too healthy, folks like you make me nervous, lol. about to drain a bunch of oysters, whup up on an egg, and drag out the cornmeal and salt. i'm feeling faint, must be low cholesterol or something...gonna wash them (onion rings too, maybe) down with an ice-cold Redds Hard Apple, Peach flavor...i'm not sure if that is a cider or what ? wonderful though. tastes like the old peach flavor Nehi sodas if anyone here is old enough to remember those....
here´s more healthy: 1/2 galia melon (3rd day in a row), small flat peach, 1 apple, banana.
I made 2 baguettes on saturday - one regular one experimental with oats, which didn´t turn out that great :(
made choc cookies last night for the first tie in a month or so.

lunch will be salad and... dunno know yet. I need to make a new batch of dressing. I was too lazy to make any yesterday, lol

btw I love apple cider, but peach flavour??? never heard of it lol. I know that they make pear cider but I´ve never tried it .

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished this plate of fresh caught Sweet and Sour Cod with egg fried rice, cooked with olive oil, mushrooms, carrots, onions, chopped spring onions, and pineapple and red peppers, topped off with lemon juice now thats fresh from the sea to my plate in less than hours 7 hours, and tastes awesome the cod just melts in your mouth which was cooked in plain flour then fried with olive oil separate. yum yum..
20220805_173426.jpg

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Plant-based spicy sausage, large thick-sliced baby portabella mushrooms, sliced sweet onion, black olive, jalapeno peppers, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, and parmesan cheese, with a NY-style whole wheat crust with lots of extra gluten and olive oil.
stop right there! isn't sausage "hog-based"? 🐖 :chin:

moose eater

stop right there! isn't sausage "hog-based"? 🐖 :chin:
'Impossible' (brand) plant-based (semi-bulk) sausage in a roll, like a smaller Jimmy Dean-type roll. They make them in 'savory' and 'spicy', and they go surprisingly well on a pizza if you brown them in advance of placing them on the pizza before baking. Not too shabby for a plant-based sausage. Just sayin'...

Last edited:

moose eater

Predominantly vegetarian quiche, made with 6 free-rangge eggs, LOTS of organic baby spinach, sauteed, sweet onion, chopped organic rainbow chard, organic broccoli, Jarlsberg Swiss cheese, and a crust made of almond flour, organic whole wheat pastry flour, half & half, and some reprehensible, good old-fashioned Crisco veggie shortening.

We made 2 of them in 9" cake pans, and most of them will be frozen in serving or meal size portions after being wrapped in food wrap film and foil, and taken to the Yukon Territory with me.

I figure if the other folks in the area are grilling ribeyes, and I'm reheating frozen quiche, and bear problems develop, I can simply point the way to the other persons' camps. There's method to this vegetarian madness. I'm pretty certain the bruins would prefer red beef, rare, off rthe grill.