What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strains for manitoba outdoors?

nordsman

Last frost mid June . first frost early September. Cold. Wet windy...

Pretty much the worst growing conditions save the 18 hours of light

Any descent strains for manitoba or am I just boned?

blastfrompast

Veteran
Your a little late now...lol, u shoulda been planting in June...

As for cropping in MB...Hope u enjoy pulling tarp or running auto's....

Or using undersized containers to get them to bud..... Or you could just run Shotgunned skunk...that bitch autoflowers on anything less than 20hr light...

nordsman

This is for next summer...I'm thinking way ahead actually...

What's this shotgun skunk?
Will it hold vedge under 24 -0 light?

I need to find a pheno that will hold vedge for mum and clones under 24 light. Then flower outdoors under 16 ...stupid sub arctic weather

jewcebox

best bet is Auto flowers.

and according to what you said you have 11 weeks to flower in.

if you can veg indoors get them huge.

toss em outside right when you can. and hope that the snow gods dont hate you

nordsman

Thanks ..those Manitoba autos look pretty good...years and years ago tried the mighty might and Fast Manitoba..basically earliest versions of autos...I thought they were like rope on a stick. Just did not like them at all.

Maybe these new autos are worth a shot afterall

Highcountry

Geurilla gold and Iranian autoflower should work for you in Manitoba. Also some of the newer autos are getting really nice. Check out Mephisto genetics.

H

HazeOil

I here bonkers works and I seen it finshed . snowhigh as golden white grapefruit he says "
Growers in central Canada have been able to finish this strain outdoors with snows and frosts and still pull off heavy yields of potent meds.I have my eyes on this right now.

oya if u can find the tumble or the grape they both work 4sure;) but thos r cuts

Peace,