What's new

Bubble Cloner Questions(Looking for Help)

Rawrwaffl3s

I built a 2 tank bubble cloner. I had some defining questions that have been causing me to overthink or second guess myself. And as a grow i know this to be or downfall. A growers worse nightmare is themselves.

My first question is do i need to cover the machine in a dome or plastic bag for humidity. If so when should i remove the dome from the machine.

Second are my clone stems suppose to be in the water or hanging just above the water.

I have had previvous experience with a bubbler cloner of a smaller side but just trying to fine tune my cloning method if anyone has any input please feel free to speak your mind.

mattman420

In my experience with bubble cloner you do not need a dome. The stems should be 1/4 "to 1/2 " above the surface of the water.

Scrappy-doo

They don't usually droop in a bubbler. If they do the first thing I'd check is underneath to make sure enough water is spritzing onto them. Next thing if needed is cut down or pinch off some leaves if there are several. Pretty much never happens in my bubbler.

Rawrwaffl3s

They don't usually droop in a bubbler. If they do the first thing I'd check is underneath to make sure enough water is spritzing onto them. Next thing if needed is cut down or pinch off some leaves if there are several. Pretty much never happens in my bubbler.

are your stems in the water or above the water?

Latest posts

Latest posts