What's new

Jack herer grow thread...

Okie grown

Veteran
Hello everyone!!! Here we go with our next grow.I m gettin 2 packs of reefermans seeds to grow with the jacks.Newberry and ghp (g13xhp).I think ill start 10 of the 16 jacks.I promised half my newberry and ghp to a buddy.so ill grow the 10 jacks and 5 or 6 each (think rm strains are 12 a pack) of the others.This ought to be fun 10 seeds going in my ''lucky shotglass'' Them lucky sg's work good hey Tex?

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
High Okie m8.....
I just got 2 jack clones. well, I got the clones a week on saturday, they are clones from a guy who grew em from femmed seed. who does Femmed jack???
Anway,they were in need of a feed when I got em, but theyre Ok now, Ill be pooting em soon itno 5ltrs, then ill clone em both and flower em.
Ill be watching here m8...mind if I drop the odd pic too?
Catch u l8er m8 :joint: :wave:

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi harry & zepp Sure u can posy a couple pics harry.And zepp. you can squat here.Gonna have some nice buds to fill that vapbong with.lol.

Okie grown

Veteran
o ya

o ya

And Harry Sensi is the only breeder of the real jack herer.Ben dronkers said it took like 6 or 8 yrs to put this one together.Same with mr nice (g13 x hp).

Okie grown

Veteran
Well i just went with 8 of the 16 seeds.Figured i would find a good mom in half a pack.Also got the reeferman ghp and newberry that i will be doin half of each pack as well.Thay will prob. be here today if not tomm. so thay might be a few days behind the jacks.Anyone ever grow out jh ? I like to put my plants into flower at 2 ft i wonder if that will be kool.The kali mists stopped at 6 ft. when fliped at 2 ft..Anyway ill post pic when thay pop there little heads up.

This will be a nice thread to follow O.G. as a buddy of mine is ordering some J.H. from sensi, and I get 1/2 of them. Good luck on your grow.

Okie grown

Veteran
Well most cracked open in 24 hrs of soakin!So thay are planted.Got the reefermen seeds also!This is gonna be a fun grow!!

G

Mind if I pull up a chair, Okie? Hope you get a nice mom from all three strains. :wave:

G

Sounds like fun OKIE. I think I will squat next to SE and watch and steal his popcorn :D
:yes:

Mo,

Okie grown

Veteran
There not germin

There not germin

I got 1 up so farof 8 and its been a week.So im not givein up on em.But i put the other 8 in wet paper towel this time.Last time i just soaked them for 24 hrs like always.I started half pack each (6) of reefermans newberry and ghp and thay are all up but 2 ghp's.And i did them the same way.So the other half pack is in between damp paper towels on a plate and covered with another plate.I put them on my moden for a little warmth.Wish me luck! Thanks OG

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there Okie...

Hi there Okie...

......I was gonna put this in last night, but I could not find this thread, lol, prolly there but I couldnt see it, hehehe.

My 2 Jack Herer??? clones. The question marks are coz I dont know who dopne em...and I am told they were from Fem seeds, I checked the sensi website, but cant see any femmed JH, so they cant be the real deal....shame, but we'll see what they do eh. Who does Femmed JH????
U cant see em very wellhere, they shapes of leaves...Ill just go U/L the other one.
Back......

There you go. Hey Nooely m8, these anything like urs were wen younger m8???

Okie grown

Veteran
Still only one up from the 1st 8 seeds.I got the other half pack between two little plates with wet paper towels.14 of the 16 reeferman newberry and ghp are up.Thay soaked 24 hrs then planted just like the 1st half pack of jack h's.????? I sure hope these other 8 all germ. Its been almost 24hrs and none cracked yet.Any ideas?