What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Volcanna

Veteran
Destroyer rosin. Rocket fuel. Foster glass birch jar.
565DCE7E-F9F2-41F9-8174-3C1AC6360B28.jpeg

Petrochemical

May I ask you guys a quick question? This Thread with the exception of a few areas should be turned into a book as far as I'm concerned I'm wondering if any of you have experience with heart racing cultivars and how I have three family members with atrial fibrillation with ventricular response not all the same but relatively around the same type of what's the right vernacular heart condition I don't want them smoking sativas that have a lot of heart racing in them how would I be able to locate and know which cultivars have that in their lineage? Thank you ahead of time for your help

onavelzy

Veteran
That's a really good question. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. It got me thinking about Cannabis side effects. I wonder if anyone has ever looked at doing a heart tracing to see what changes occur with those "race-y" strains

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
dont mean to rain on anyones parade ,
but the reports of early haze said the buds were big and heavy enough to be breaking branches ,
granted they were grown outdoors , but some argue with me that makes no difference , i think to a certain extent it does ,
these grinspoon types dont really represent the original , they are some sort of throwback or something ..

Ncali

Veteran
They resemble wilder cannabis maybe, Donald? I see those weird phenos and i wonder if they represent something primal or ancestral.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
They resemble wilder cannabis maybe, Donald? I see those weird phenos and i wonder if they represent something primal or ancestral.

i think so ncali,
once man began to cultivate im sure he would have tried to weed out all the non productive stuff ..

LostTribe

Premium user
but the reports of early haze said the buds were big and heavy enough to be breaking branches ,
granted they were grown outdoors , but some argue with me that makes no difference , i think to a certain extent it does ,
these grinspoon types dont really represent the original , they are some sort of throwback or something ..

Through the limited amount I've only seen a small percentage that I would say are wispy and low yeilding. Most of the Original haze were in fact normal sativa growth, maybe a bit of extra stretch, while the THH have a tendency to braid up on the tips. THH still had some plants, the faster ones, which were pretty dense. THH overall was a fluffier lighter weight bud structurally speaking. None of which were Outdoor. Most of the Original Haze we've seen on here being grown in the great outdoors have had what appears to be a more compact bud structure compared to indoors as well.

Piff_cat

given the limited photos that survive and lack of first hand knowledge from most best we can do is look for patterns and compare. whatever haze waS Made out of was old and was diverse either within the lines or among the different ones. nevil described his first haze female as wispy and never finishing. grinspoon is directly related to nh either as an outcross or an s1. alaskan ice, super silver haze, nl5 haze mist, killer c5 all throw phenos like this. and they all test extremely high for terpenes and cannabinoids profile are very wide. recent work done by ojd with outback throws em. marcus self made haze thread has em. it does seem to be extra prevalent when oaxaca is involved. so thats the type of info we should be looking at, not random generalizations about yield and old pictures.

Attachments

• photo2115953.jpg
    photo2115953.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 57

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

My experience with haze like OTH and THH and their crosses, the flowers can get quite voluminous outdoors. Indoors is usually another story.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
very wheaty looking jc,
you think due to genetics , environment or ??
be a hell of a prune to get each calyx enough to make a bag ...

Sub24ox7

Seems like the more a person inbreed haze the wispier less full it gets. Idk obviously just seems that way. ✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts