What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroccan Landrace

Straintracker

Thanks for your reply Snuicide.

I gotcha. You're trying to isolate the desirable traits so as to create an IBL that will breed true for thin leaves, dry/non-sticky resin glands, typical Moroccan aroma.. and so on.
That way you'll be able to ultimately breed with it and create some great F1. Am I right?

Is it your first time breeding? It definitely looks like you know what you are doing..

That sounds like a great plan.

Dude, your description of pheno number 16 is mouth-watering!! Wish I could see and smell it.

I am madly into breeding and working with quality genetics. I'll be going to Spain in about 4 to 5 months to start breeding professionally.

Like you, I'm passionate about landrace strains (Or what's left of them). I want to both preserve the genetics and do some line breeding to create some unique strains. Unlike most breeder working with watered down strains and multi hybrids.

I'd love to go to Lebanon too but I don't want to get shot at tho :-/ Do you think it's possible/not too risky to meet some farmers there?

Also, are you gonna be able to get an exact DNA mapping of your seeds?

I'd love to go to Lebanon too but I don't want to get shot at tho :-/ Do you think it's possible/not too risky to meet some farmers there?

yep is dangerous region j want go there too but now is too dangerous.
Most of leb hash which I found in A'dam is from Marocco :( but others shit like Sahara,Ketama,Honey Maroc is good quality but some hight price ... not to mention to ice # shity price and quality

soo black hash fom marocco is maroco/pakisatani hybrid j think j fell very have stoned

Straintracker

Yes Grower1234, it's also what I thought. From all the documentaries and news articles, I was under the impression the Lebanon was very unstable and dangerous at the moment. Especially around the Bekaa region.

I also found some great Moroccan hash in Amserdam but it not cheap if you want some good one.

Latest posts

Latest posts