What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Thanks for looking at the video guys it a tribute to those we lost to cancer and covid 19 ..I will post in a bit rooted buds I reveg to save the strain

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2oz per gallon.. Only buy what you can use in 6 months. It has a short shelf life after opening the bottle. 1 year shelf life sealed bottle.

It works great for pm and 2 spotted mites. They can get into my veg room pretty easily if they wanted. Using multiple barriers has had a major impact keeping pest out. Ive never had broads I cant say if its effective on them.

For me, its mainly to prevent PM, got myself the 33oz bottle

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Taking it that you guys don't like cars.. in the video the Stingray is bad ass all way around
picture.php

Click here and enjoy happy holidays guys
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnAl4VcBg6o&feature=youtu.be

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:finally have a day with nothing to deal with in the garden...everything is clean,clones are all stuck,everything is up-potted...

it all starts again on wednesday...harvest,cleaning,resetting,another group of plants moved to the veg tent,more up-potting...

after this it will be less work again as we get towards spring...just another month or so of running full tilt...then just waiting for crops to finish and being able to shut down the main room and set the tents back up..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished today's veg room chores. Most are good to go. I still have some youngins messed up from bad veg PH. I've noticed veg ph will read perfectly at 6.5 makes me think its good to go. My handheld meter will drift cal after 1 day. After calibration the same feed reads .3 off. Feeding 6.2 fucks them up. I verified with my flower Guardian ph meter. This meter doesn't drift at all even after calibration it's solid. At least I know I have to cal veg meter daily before using it. Its been a struggle figuring this out. It never use to be like this. I'll get another guardian at some point but there not cheap. It can wait for my gov hand out $$.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished today's veg room chores. Most are good to go. I still have some youngins messed up from bad veg PH. I've noticed veg ph will read perfectly at 6.5 makes me think its good to go. My handheld meter will drift cal after 1 day. After calibration the same feed reads .3 off. Feeding 6.2 fucks them up. I verified with my flower Guardian ph meter. This meter doesn't drift at all even after calibration it's solid. At least I know I have to cal veg meter daily before using it. Its been a struggle figuring this out. It never use to be like this. I'll get another guardian at some point but there not cheap. It can wait for my gov hand out $$.

https://www.amazon.com/Quality-Temperature-Drinking-Aquariums-Swimming/dp/B084QHH6BL?pd_rd_w=dYby3&pf_rd_p=4eebd874-436f-4f05-a794-09646834b2dd&pf_rd_r=Z6CVWFW2JK47Y472Q44T&pd_rd_r=3f5b3c7f-08ee-4937-a26e-4b6da77caf1d&pd_rd_wg=cruTQ&pd_rd_i=B084QHH6BL&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_1_sc

These work really well, especially if you have a solid reliable ph pen to check them against. Ive since added 4 of these to my garden and they have def shown me some mistakes I would have otherwise not corrected. Great price too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: just about time to roll out...time for a wallyworld trip...been having a lot of dishes to wash every day...made chicken soup yesterday so at least i don't have to cook for a couple of days...

actually pretty nice out for mid-winter...61 out,and as usual like 11% rH...

i have one extra garden chore next week...it occurs to me that i should probably get the plants up off the concrete floor and get some insulation under them,probably help out with them being too cold...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
What about a CO2 burner for heat Unc? I have zero experience with these because I usually need it cooler, but maybe it could help you.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about a CO2 burner for heat Unc? I have zero experience with these because I usually need it cooler, but maybe it could help you.

no gas line to the workshop...not hauling propane tanks with a bike...

and if i really need the heat i can use a 1000w halide...no reason to pay for heat...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: that's done with...shelves were a bit bare at wallyworld...it's like there was just a big food heavy holiday or something...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
no gas line to the workshop...not hauling propane tanks with a bike...

and if i really need the heat i can use a 1000w halide...no reason to pay for heat...

Right, and there's always the leaving an unattended flame in your house, that in a best case scenario makes you loose sleep!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right, and there's always the leaving an unattended flame in your house, that in a best case scenario makes you loose sleep!

If you have a co2 generator hooked up to a natural gas line, hung in the right place, they are very reliable. They have safety features too, they get knocked around or turned sideways etc they shut off type deal. I ran one at an old project and i sure miss having it. Numbers were nuts.

Latest posts

Latest posts