What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Durban Chitral & Blueberry Hybrids - TESTERS WANTED!!

browntrout

Veteran
Here is my Blue Durban Chitral, she comes in two flavors Pheno 1 & 2.

The lineage is a compilation of Durban, PCK, Blueberries and Mother of Berry

(((Dutch Passion Durban (Circa 1995) x ACE Pakistani Chitral Kush) x Joey Weed Blueberry) x Mother of Berry) and now crossed to Lemonhoko's Blueberry BX

BDC #1 is MOB like with a little durban nose, it's got a more deep rich smell and taste of mixed berry jam. She's more column like in bud and tighter branching. This photo is taken about 3/4 way through bud.

picture.php

BDC #2 has a strong menthol/cleaner durban nose but you also get sharp & distinct blueberry and hash hints nestled in there. She can be a big plant with long branching from clone.

picture.php

Both plants are very vigorous and can hold nutrients well into bud. The #1 finishes outdoors mid September while the #2 is late September and are highly resistant to cold, mould and mildew.

Indoors It was even faster, fully ripe by day 45, mind you a relatively quick setup so I would suspect and average of 50-52 days.

Both Phenos have been crossed to a very nice selection of males from Lemonhoko's Blueberry BX.

As mentioned, Please PM me and send links to your grow, I would also like to know how many plants you can take on and how fast you can germ after receiving.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Everything's looking great browntrout.

I love purple genetics. I had some this summer.

I'd apply but i can't put them out till the weather improves....So...spring? Here's something i grew this summer

It's small because I messed up by trying a new medium. The ph was so weird it stunted all my plants, but they finished and proved to be quite a nice smoke.

:tiphat:

Buckeyebandit

Yes indeed a fine looking cross for sure . Need to get on the list as well being I only grow outdoors and mold resistance is a major key for my location